1.25ml lip filler didn't do anything, more suicidal than ever

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
I wageslaved almost two months in my third world country to afford that and the jew probably didn't inject the whole overpriced syringe. My lips are still extremely subhumanly thin. I'm almost convinced he only injected lidocaine jfl, enough to make the lips swollen for a day.

I wasted so much money on stuff that made 0 difference ( botox, lip fillers ). I need rhino now and bimax, and I need to work at least 6 more months for either of them.

Why is life is cruel and unfair, i'm probably the nicest guy ever who never harmed an insect...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, wollet2, Bitch and 4 others
how much did you spend?

how much did you spend?
on fillers 450€, on botox 300€. I work a shitty part time job and that's all I earn in a month. it's so hard to wake up when everything I do looksmaxing wise is in vain.
Never go to a shitty injector/surgeon tbh, not only that they could botch you, but they will steal your money.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch
on fillers 450€, on botox 300€. I work a shitty part time job and that's all I earn in a month. it's so hard to wake up when everything I do looksmaxing wise is in vain.
Never go to a shitty injector/surgeon tbh, not only that they could botch you, but they will steal your money.
i'm pretty sure that stuff is online for a cheaper price, don't hand your money to jewish surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I'm giving up hardmaxxing, at least for now. I'm taking up guitar lessons and trying to forget women exist. I'm spending my money on a nice guitar.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crosshold and Bitch
Well fillers plus mouth widening device did me wonders

• +1
i'm pretty sure that stuff is online for a cheaper price, don't hand your money to jewish surgeons
i will probably self inject fillers like i did with botox too, 100x more likely to screw something up but what's the difference if I do, in still a dead man

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
if ur getting filler and botox ur retarded :lul: the worst looksmax out of them all

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
if ur getting filler and botox ur retarded :lul: the worst looksmax out of them all
you seem retarded for being a greycel with negative rep to post ratio and thinking you know what you're saying.

Botox was to lower the eyebrows and slow down aging, in theory it is nothing wrong with it but in fact one of the most underrated looskamxes.

Lip filler was a necessity in my case. A lip lift is risky and leaves scars, and there is nothing else for the lower lip.

But like in the case of any other procedure, you need a good doc for both botox and fillers, and because i live in a shithole it was impossible to choose someone better, and I didn't expect the guy to be that bad

Last edited:
I'm giving up hardmaxxing, at least for now. I'm taking up guitar lessons and trying to forget women exist. I'm spending my money on a nice guitar
buy a nice Martin, they’re beautiful guitars

• Love it
I'm giving up hardmaxxing, at least for now. I'm taking up guitar lessons and trying to forget women exist. I'm spending my money on a nice guitar.
Buy a nice Ibanez RG or JEM, some look like works of art and Japanese quality has been better than American recently (I'm talking last 30 years).

Don't buy a Gibson tho, they're highly overpriced and their quality control has been horrible lately. A high end Epiphone from the 90s can mog some of today's Gibsons.

If you're into strats and want a Fender, also buy one used.

imgext.php

• Love it
you seem retarded for being a greycel with negative rep to post ratio and thinking you know what you're saying.

Botox was to lower the eyebrows and slow down aging, in theory it is nothing wrong with it but in fact one of the most underrated looskamxes.
negative rep to post ratio is a good thing, means im not a rep farming whore

botox and fillers are temp shit and too much of it is what fucks up peoples faces forever, why do u think so many LA old people look like aliens. I get u can lower ur brows but its just not worth

Lip filler was a necessity in my case. A lip lift is risky and leaves scars, and there is nothing else for the lower lip.

also u focused on getting bigger lips? unless u wanna suck dick i dont know why thats a priority bruh im sure theres way better areas for u to have looksmaxed.

do what u want but its clownish

buy a nice Martin, they’re beautiful guitars
I'm still undecided if I should start with an acoustic or electric guitar. For now I like more music on the electric, but anything on the electric can be played on the acoustic too and I don't need other stuff beside the guitar to play it ( amp, pedal )

Buy a nice Ibanez RG or JEM, some look like works of art and Japanese quality has been better than American recently (I'm talking last 30 years).

Don't buy a Gibson tho, they're highly overpriced and their quality control has been horrible lately. A high end Epiphone from the 90s can mog some of today's Gibsons.

If you're into strats and want a Fender, also buy one used.

imgext.php
I was looking at a yamaha 212 or 311, I feel like it isn't the best brand but it has good stuff for the money. But I've heard about ibanez too and that it's a good brand. thanks

Last edited:
  • +1
I have both. I have a relatively cheap acoustic (still nice to play) and a mid entry electric. I rarely touch the electric and always play the acoustic, although i tend to enjoy acoustic songs more. I say buy the guitar that you enjoy playing and will actually encourage you to pick up and learn.

• Love it
I was looking at a yamaha 212 or 311, I feel like it isn't the best brand but it has good stuff for the money. But I've heard about ibanez too and that it's a good brand. thanks
If you're a beginner and you will only own one electric guitar I'd recommend you to buy an Ibanez with a hardtail bridge (without floyd rose). If you don't know what I'm talking about, google the differences between different guitar bridges and which ones are the best for beginners.

Squiers also tend to be the most popular and best bang for the buck among beginners.

Why I recommend Ibanez RG or JEM is also because they have a 5-way pickup switch selector with splittable coils which give you the ability to get the most versatility out of your guitar (it's like having 2 guitars in one, mix of different sounds that are achievable with a les paul and a strat). At least my RG has that and I'm positive that most others do as well.

• Love it
If you're a beginner and you will only own one electric guitar I'd recommend you to buy an Ibanez with a hardtail bridge (without floyd rose). If you don't know what I'm talking about, google the differences between different guitar bridges and which ones are the best for beginners.

Squiers also tend to be the most popular and best bang for the buck among beginners.

Why I recommend Ibanez RG or JEM is also because they have a 5-way pickup switch selector with splittable coils which give you the ability to get the most versatility out of your guitar (it's like having 2 guitars in one, mix of different sounds that are achievable with a les paul and a strat). At least my RG has that and I'm positive that most others do as well.
There is so much stuff I need to google. Maybe I should wait another month until I get anything and read a lot.

But i'm definitely considering an Ibanez now. I also have a friend who plays guitar and other instruments and he will help.
Im not even sure what genre I want to focus on, and If I need a different kind of electric guitar for every one of them, like I know you need when playing an acoustic.

• +1
There is so much stuff I need to google. Maybe I should wait another month until I get anything and read a lot.

But i'm definitely considering an Ibanez now. I also have a friend who plays guitar and other instruments and he will help.
Im not even sure what genre I want to focus on, and If I need a different kind of electric guitar for every one of them, like I know you need when playing an acoustic.
Nah you don’t need a different electric guitar for every genre, just buy an amp with effects. You’ll do fine with 1 guitar for most genres.

I would say buy pedals but a single pedal costs like 60 $ and gives you one effect, meanwhile you can get an amp with prebuilt effects and you get literally hundreds of different effects on there and these amps cost only like 200$ - 300$.

Pedals are for what I’d call rich snobs that buy tube amps (those are like old school vintage amps that rock bands used in the 60s, 70s, 80s etc.) and they lack effects. Those amps usually cost around 1k $. I paid around 700 $ for my Marshall half-stack cuz I bought the 20 W version instead of 100 W (20 is well enough for me).

That’s a Marshall half-stack that you can usually see at big concerts

998F1CF5 04F0 428F 9C7C 28CE8BD7C6DC

• +1