AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Saw a pic of me in this thread from a month ago and decided to show progress

Me 1 month ago
F0C9301D 6ABF 48D1 9574 158186B54065

Me today
BA16804D 2A5E 4EF0 BA1F 2052225860CF

Main things I did was continue to mew, ice my face until 1-2 cubes had fully melted, and tried to get 10,000 steps a day. Pretty easy since I’ve been traveling a lot

Let me know if anyone else needs advice

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Salludon, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Dnrd don’t care

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Should I try or just? I can’t lie I just

But I’m caught up with these hoes they gone follow

Everytime I catch my feelings lock em in a bottle

Don’t know who I want you the one I want

Never said I don’t this that money talk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nice

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Dnrd don’t care
If you turn me down tell the truth I might just spaz

Should leave it lone i jsut

I can’t lie I just

Ballin like a baller blocker

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .🇹🇩.
@DivineBeing

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sigmamale and Kroker
Saw a pic of me in this thread from a month ago and decided to show progress

Me 1 month ago
View attachment 1605329

Me today
View attachment 1605331

Main things I did was continue to mew, ice my face until 1-2 cubes had fully melted, and tried to get 10,000 steps a day. Pretty easy since I’ve been traveling a lot

Let me know if anyone else needs advice
The ice cubes was for the scars?

The ice cubes was for the scars?
No I got punched in the face back in early feb and my face got swollen bad so ever since then I started using it all over my face and it makes it tight and I also started doing it on my eyes and it gets nicer look to them

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15577 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
just use different angle theory

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Deleted member 15827 and .🇹🇩.
And I can’t get same angle if I’m not at the same location anymore!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .🇹🇩.
were u sucking your cheeks or legit leanmaxxing?

Just imagine when I get to 1 year transformation xD

I will look like different person. I already do kinda.

Here’s pic of me from around this time last year
646FA405 50F3 4160 8F10 32710C7DECFF

Compared to now
BC4D4459 F708 46D3 AB0D AA2083170615
6F6B9CE0 F0A5 4885 914B 8C0901792E2B
313D11ED 3DCD 4D4D AC79 46DCF7C927CF

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sigmamale, Deleted member 18261 and 1 other person
were u sucking your cheeks or legit leanmaxxing?
I will be honest it’s just the lighting. But I have prob lost about 10 pounds the past month

• +1
  • +1
no mewing will make you look like the guy in my avi

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
Acne scars, spacing between eyes and small teeth failo you but otherwise good ascension.

Why did you get punched in the face in February?

• +1
Acne scars, spacing between eyes and small teeth failo you but otherwise good ascension.

Why did you get punched in the face in February?
Got into a fight when I was in dubai. I didn’t know it at the time but I was in the Pakistani part of town and I guess it’s not allowed to walk into mosque while chewing gum with arcteryx shorts on and not take your shoes off?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, the BULL and Deleted member 15577
I guess it’s not allowed to walk into mosque while chewing gum with arcteryx shorts on and not take your shoes off?
Lowest inhib nigga

Did you at least throw some punches back?

Lowest inhib nigga

Did you at least throw some punches back?
I lied xD

Sorry. Atleast I not carry on the lie right? Just troll :3

• +1
This is mostly angles and lighting, just stop obsessing so much about things you can't change.

This is mostly angles and lighting, just stop obsessing so much about things you can't change.
What can’t I change? I’m too subhuman? Over for me? Better pics here?
1E3FC73A EEE2 4705 BD1E 055AF9CE1F94
68EBD761 217C 425F 8B30 1D2F8382504D

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827
What can’t I change? I’m too subhuman? Over for me? Better pics here?
View attachment 1605389View attachment 1605390
Focus on gaining muscle first by gaining just 2 lbs per month and getting strong on the bench press, overhead press, bent over row, squat, deadlift, pull up and bicep curl.

It is only after building a base of muscle mass that you can cut and reveal a defined six pack, by that point, you will be looksmaxxed and you will look way better than the average person, and you will be able to get lots of matches on dating apps and attract women in bars and clubs too.

The problem is not your face, it's your body.

But gaining muscle is a slow process. But in just 1 year of serious training, you can acquire an above average physique.

You can start gymmaxxing by going here: https://looksmax.org/threads/social-skills-are-far-more-important-than-you-think.465599/post-7674740

Also, watch this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Focus on gaining muscle first by gaining just 2 lbs per month and getting strong on the bench press, overhead press, bent over row, squat, deadlift, pull up and bicep curl.

It is only after building a base of muscle mass that you can cut and reveal a defined six pack, by that point, you will be looksmaxxed and you will look way better than the average person, and you will be able to get lots of matches on dating apps and attract women in bars and clubs too.

But gaining muscle is a slow process. But in just 1 year of serious training, you can acquire an above average physique.

You can start gymmaxxing by going here: https://looksmax.org/threads/social-skills-are-far-more-important-than-you-think.465599/post-7674740

Also, watch this:

@ropemax :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax

Also, watch this:

Should I listen to this @Thompsonz ? Or continue to focus on my face

• JFL
  • +1
Should I listen to this @Thompsonz ? Or continue to focus on my face
Yes, the face is the most important factor, but there is no surgery on Earth in 2022 that can make you look better than you look right now.

My point is that, even if you got a rhinoplasty, you wouldn't look very different from what you look like now.

But gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle will change the way your body looks in a very meaningful way, it will build self confidence, it will build strength, it will make you feel more masculine and your testosterone levels will be way higher, so it is the right choice.

If you were recessed, a jaw surgery would be essential, but you are not. There is no surgery that can ascend you as much as gaining muscle.

i think mix of both is where the truth lays
A body transformation is much more impressive than a plastic surgery transformation. Even if you do 10 different plastic surgeries, you will still make less of a difference than gaining muscle and it will cost you way more money so it's not worth it.

A body transformation is much more impressive than a plastic surgery transformation. Even if you do 10 different plastic surgeries, you will still make less of a difference than gaining muscle and it will cost you way more money so it's not worth it.
fix your face failos, i never gymmaxed but i get girls easily with a twink body

fix your face failos, i never gymmaxed but i get girls easily with a twink body
Yes because you're born with a model face. My point is that there is no surgery that can give a normie a model's face, but attraction does not depend on one single variable, there are many, and it is best to improve the things that make the biggest difference.

For a normie, the best looksmax is gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle and getting lean.
For a recessed ugly guy, the best looksmax is a jaw surgery to become normie, and then gymmaxxing.

For someone who is already above average, they don't need to do anything.

Arguably, because of my height, I don't need to looksmax, but the thing is that I don't do it to attract women, I do it because I want to get as muscular as possible to have aesthetics and to be really strong, and because it makes me feel powerful and a lot more masculine.

Even when I was below average in looks, I still did not struggle to attract women, because my height has always given me an advantage, but I have never really cared about getting laid, except when I was really horny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
bro not to discourage you, but 1 month isn't enough time to see progress in much of anything related to looksmaxxing. Also, you aren't at the level that looks are going to prevent you from getting GF, your main fail is your skin which is easily fixed with time and money.

The only real difference between these pictures is how far away your face is from the camera. Good on you for your self-improvement though, you do look a little healthier in the after.

• +1
bro not to discourage you, but 1 month isn't enough time to see progress in much of anything related to looksmaxxing. Also, you aren't at the level that looks are going to prevent you from getting GF, your main fail is your skin which is easily fixed with time and money.

The only real difference between these pictures is how far away your face is from the camera. Good on you for your self-improvement though, you do look a little healthier in the after.
@Thompsonz my face good enough to get gf?????

• Hmm...
  • +1
And I don’t microneedle myself either. I only go to professionals to do it for me

• +1
And idk what stroma is

• +1
bloated mulato potato

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Bump

Attachments

• 296FDC65-D185-4F16-87B2-BE0A68E8B073.jpeg
    296FDC65-D185-4F16-87B2-BE0A68E8B073.jpeg