#1 overlooked statusmaxx and moneymaxx

Deleted member 14267

Deleted member 14267

Iron
The easiest, most surefire, most interesting way to secure money, connections, and real friendships is to become a Freemason.

A grossly disproportionate amount of successful people are a member of some sort of fraternity. This could be a frat, a sports team, a finals club, but the one with the most lax criteria to join is the Freemasons.

The only requirements are that you be a 21+ year old man, have "good character", and believe in some kind of diety. These are criteria that can be met by everybody on this board.

Under 21? wait a few years
Scumbag? Easily frauded
Athiest? Stop being athiest or just lie

Do you have reservations because you believe the masons are evil and a malicious secret society like Jews and the Illuminati? SO DO I, that's why I intend to join once I'm of age. How better to investigate this conspiracy than join them? It's more interesting than not joining and just theorizing like a schizo online, plus you get the benefits of membership. If you ever get weirded out and decide to leave, there's nothing they can do to stop you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, thecel, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
so join a cult?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and IWILLMAKEIT
Based. How do you join them?

How u get money from this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
U don't get money from that

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How u get money from this
Connections. Networking. Masons are a group of men who are obligated to help eachother out. Let's say that you're a mason and you want to start a business and your "brother" is a banker. Maybe he gives you a zero interest loan. Maybe a hedge fund manager in New York is a mason in your lodge lets you on his boat parties where you meet someone who helps you start a business or get a job. Maybe your mechanic is a mason too and fixes your car for free, or even better he's a car salesman and gives you a steep discount.

Stuff like this happens all the time. I got a very legit job offer from someone on my team at school, I can only imagine how much more this happens when all the members are established adult men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9568, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
so join a cult?
You say that like it's a bad thing. Conversion to Mormonism is another good strategy if you're Machiavellian enough to dupe good willing people by taking advantage of their religious convictions and you're not addicted to caffeine.

How better to investigate this conspiracy than join them?
They're not affiliated with jewry or world powers anymore tbh. But maybe you can piece together some remnants of the philosophy as you advance through to better understand the people who left the society as it currently is.

Not sure if you're trolling or not but I'm intrigued nontheless. Where can we learn more? Links

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
There is no point to join freemasons if you aren't already someone.
If you are a poorcel wage slaving you can join but won't see many benefits from it.
Only high rank masons are viewed as valuable and are being invested in.
You won't get any access to information if you are low rank and even the highest masons can get fucked by occult lodges they aren't part of.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and AlwaysHaveQuestions
The easiest, most surefire, most interesting way to secure money, connections, and real friendships is to become a Freemason.

A grossly disproportionate amount of successful people are a member of some sort of fraternity. This could be a frat, a sports team, a finals club, but the one with the most lax criteria to join is the Freemasons.

The only requirements are that you be a 21+ year old man, have "good character", and believe in some kind of diety. These are criteria that can be met by everybody on this board.

Under 21? wait a few years
Scumbag? Easily frauded
Athiest? Stop being athiest or just lie

Do you have reservations because you believe the masons are evil and a malicious secret society like Jews and the Illuminati? SO DO I, that's why I intend to join once I'm of age. How better to investigate this conspiracy than join them? It's more interesting than not joining and just theorizing like a schizo online, plus you get the benefits of membership. If you ever get weirded out and decide to leave, there's nothing they can do to stop you.
Freemasons worship Lucifer
Imagine being in that devilish group and calling it a fraternity nothing is fraternity
They only want to gain from you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and xefo
my fathers been a Freemason his whole life along with his father and his one before too, they look out for each other and have a brotherhood almost although to me the company looks pretty boring

Last edited:
Being a freemason means very little if you're a lower-ranked member of the fraternity. Only when you reach the upper echelons of masonry, it becomes meaningful.

And you can forget about becoming a 33rd-degree mason, or any rank that is even remotely close to that, for that matter, because the average joe will be kept in the dark about masonry's true intentions and be used as a stupid goy instead.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and AlwaysHaveQuestions
You say that like it's a bad thing. Conversion to Mormonism is another good strategy if you're Machiavellian enough to dupe good willing people by taking advantage of their religious convictions and you're not addicted to caffeine.
What about conversion to Judaism? Is rabbimaxxing a good strategy?

What about conversion to Judaism? Is rabbimaxxing a good strategy?
No, doesn't work like that. If you aren't born Jewish you never will be.

No, doesn't work like that. If you aren't born Jewish you never will be.
You can join the tribe after a long procedure:

There are even rabbis who are converts. Some Jewish friends also confirmed that it's against Jewish law to discriminate against converts and they're treated well in the community. But is that even worth the effort?

You can join the tribe after a long procedure:

There are even rabbis who are converts. Some Jewish friends also confirmed that it's against Jewish law to discriminate against converts and they're treated well in the community. But is that even worth the effort?
Yeah there are exceptions but as a rule it's not the same thing. There is nothing that will looksmin or statusmaxx you like being Jewish though

They will butt-rape you in goat blood and after that bukkake you in front of everybody. They are hierarchy group.

Anders Breivik was a mason.

Depends on location. See the website for the masons in your area.
not that easy to get into.
I hate the boomer amount in these groups.
Usually high position people, that is true, in them. LOL @ their charity copes, approach. i knowa person that is in the Lions club also. And some in rotary.
I could naver bring msyelf to join such clubs, before the age of 60 orso.

Last edited:
Being a freemason means very little if you're a lower-ranked member of the fraternity. Only when you reach the upper echelons of masonry, it becomes meaningful.

And you can forget about becoming a 33rd-degree mason, or any rank that is even remotely close to that, for that matter, because the average joe will be kept in the dark about masonry's true intentions and be used as a stupid goy instead.
Just have character and show that you can be dependable. You would be surprised how many opportunities you can get just because people like you. Like OP mentioned, maybe some guy with high status likes you and invites you to one of his boat parties, an outlandish example be as it may but stuff like this happens all the time.

If you're some low functioning, non NT autist then you'll obviously never get anywhere in life. Connections are everything.

Joined Jun 14, 2021

Freemasons don't accept coloreds or fags, which is 99% of people here

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
please stop larping you dumb faggot and go back to /pol/

also, don't you think the reason most freemasons are successful people is because freemasons only accepts successful people?

Ye i might do it. I heard they are racist and are a meme with no power. Unless you’re at the top. I just want tons of money and access to top tier whores.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1