.1% tretinoin MOGS 0.25%

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Ye it's more itchy, peeling etc but skin is getting better wayyy quicker and can even notice overnight improvement. If you're not using .1% u aren't serious about looksmaxx. See my other threads for a slight glimpse of what's possible ( not able to post images for some reason)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I should probably stop putting off getting on the tretinoin train now that I'm 28. It would be nice to cosmetically age in reverse a few years too.

The fine lines below my eyes are starting to bother me.

Crowsfeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I should probably stop putting off getting on the tretinoin train now that I'm 28. It would be nice to cosmetically age in reverse a few years too.

The fine lines below my eyes are starting to bother me.

View attachment 1503543
Don't put Tret under eyes because it melts day pads

Fat pads*

Damn, I really need to get rid of these crows feet though. Especially if I'm still searching for my future wife at age 30+ and need to get Tinder plus so I can hide my age and go cradle robbing.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Damn, I really need to get rid of these crows feet though. Especially if I'm still searching for my future wife at age 30+ and need to get Tinder plus so I can hide my age and go cradle robbing.
Improving diet and lifestyle (Ray Peat diet, avoiding sun exposure on face by wearing hat, getting enough sleep, mediation) to prevent further aging, maybe Botox (?)

Also will you have kids?

Improving diet and lifestyle (Ray Peat diet, avoiding sun exposure on face by wearing hat, getting enough sleep, mediation) to prevent further aging, maybe Botox (?)

Also will you have kids?

I think improving lifestyle won't undue age-related skin damage like tretinoin does. It does seem like tretinoin users do get a reduction in crows feet and I would wager they are putting it under their eyes.

I do intend to have kids as I don't want to be a genetic dead end. I think I will likely move to a remote, impoverished part of Ecuador or Bolivia (or maybe somewhere else) if I haven't succeeded at securing a marriage prospect in Canada by the time I turn 35.

• +1
Fuk I got like nearly a 1 years worth prescription of only 0.25

Still noticing results but can’t be fucked going back to the doc

Fuk I got like nearly a 1 years worth prescription of only 0.25

Still noticing results but can’t be fucked going back to the doc
0.025 did nothing except make a few pores tighter. Get .1 asap

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
I think improving lifestyle won't undue age-related skin damage like tretinoin does. It does seem like tretinoin users do get a reduction in crows feet and I would wager they are putting it under their eyes.

I do intend to have kids as I don't want to be a genetic dead end. I think I will likely move to a remote, impoverished part of Ecuador or Bolivia (or maybe somewhere else) if I haven't succeeded at securing a marriage prospect in Canada by the time I turn 35.
Probably not. But on the right diet (Ray Peat diet... Raypeat.com) it can reduce physiological stress and slow aging.
Stress is a massive factor man, I underwent heavy stress and here I am at 16 and your skin is better then me.
Look up Soviet soldiers before and after WW2, there's a photo of a guy losing all his fat pads on his face and gaining wrinkles. Stress will fuck you

I still wouldn't put it under eyes, it is well known around this forum that it melt fat pads
You also already have just a bit of hollowness beneath your eyes like most people due to lack of forward growth of the upper maxilla, and losing that will really reduce your perceived youth I reckon.

Why not the Baltic nations, Poland, Romania, Israel etc.? Why settle in real shitholes just for some ugly ethnic wife?

You are fairly good looking. Gymmax a bit, train your neck and overall do things for a bit of increased SMV, maybe even do TRT... You will have enough looks to slay in non-ethnic countries Anyways man I don't think your looks are hindering you too much. You have a bit of an Aspie Schizo stare and you look a bit like Terry Davis, but other then that you look alright.
I'm not sure if you have this problem, but maybe look into tear duct fillers, they are every cheap.

Why can t you slay right now?

Why not the Baltic nations, Poland, Romania, Israel etc.? Why settle in real shitholes just for some ugly ethnic wife?

You are fairly good looking. Gymmax a bit, train your neck and overall do things for a bit of increased SMV, maybe even do TRT... You will have enough looks to slay in non-ethnic countries Anyways man I don't think your looks are hindering you too much. You have a bit of an Aspie Schizo stare and you look a bit like Terry Davis, but other then that you look alright.
I'm not sure if you have this problem, but maybe look into tear duct fillers, they are every cheap.

Why can t you slay right now?

I'm not really interested in slaying because I think this could be destructive to society insofar as it could make the women I fuck just slightly less marriageable. Also, apart from that, it would just be an immense amount of work for a non-Chad like me and it's difficult enough for me to even get a first date from online dating, let alone be a slayer.

I do intend to gymmax further, the only issue here is that I'm already 28, so I'm running out of time too. This time crunch is yet another reason I'm looking to find a wife and start a family.

I actually think you are right that other countries in Eastern Europe are potentially worth looking into.

P.S. - For a 16 year old, you're a very good conversationalist. I'm honestly finding it a bit strange that I'm able to have a good conversation with someone almost young enough to be my son.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 15827
I'm not really interested in slaying because I think this could be destructive to society insofar as it could make the women I fuck just slightly less marriageable. Also, apart from that, it would just be an immense amount of work for a non-Chad like me and it's difficult enough for me to even get a first date from online dating, let alone be a slayer.

I do intend to gymmax further, the only issue here is that I'm already 28, so I'm running out of time too. This time crunch is yet another reason I'm looking to find a wife and start a family.

I actually think you are right that other countries in Eastern Europe are potentially worth looking into.

P.S. - For a 16 year old, you're a very good conversationalist. I'm honestly finding it a bit strange that I'm able to have a good conversation with someone almost young enough to be my son.
16 yo aren't 5 yo mah nig

• +1
16 yo aren't 5 yo mah nig

Yeah, I realize that when thinking about it more clearly. Still feels a bit surreal and makes me feel old that kids born in 2005/2006 are now mature enough to have decent things to say (some of them anyway).

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15827

Well why not slay?
Did you not have a partying phase in your life?
I don't think this is necessarily a neccesity btw, many older guys I know mainly my older brother and his friendgroup didn't particularly have a phase where they fucked young teen girls on a weekly basis. It's just a type of stage where you explore shit and be "mischievous" in some way (maybe you know what I'm talking about), even as a Christian myself I think its necessary to undergo this stage in life even having premarital sex, it matures you in some way.
I don't think this is morally right but you can't outrun the environment you live in, right now I think it's a neccesity for proper maturation.

Because of your age and motivations i feel compelled to ask bro, are you autistic by chance? This relates to my last question aswell, most people who are not NT don't go through these things naturally as others do, they need to go out of their way to achieve them

Yeah, I realize that when thinking about it more clearly. Still feels a bit surreal and makes me feel old that kids born in 2005/2006 are now mature enough to have decent things to say (some of them anyway).
It's a trip for me that kids born in 2010 are now 12 years old, in my mind I still see them as toddlers.
This is probably for every generation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Good awareness man. Your intentions are really understandable.

Well why not slay?
Did you not have a partying phase in your life?
I don't think this is necessarily a neccesity btw, many older guys I know mainly my older brother and his friendgroup didn't particularly have a phase where they fucked young teen girls on a weekly basis. It's just a type of stage where you explore shit and be "mischievous" in some way (maybe you know what I'm talking about), even as a Christian myself I think its necessary to undergo this stage in life even having premarital sex, it matures you in some way.
I don't think this is morally right but you can't outrun the environment you live in, right now I think it's a neccesity for proper maturation.

Because of your age and motivations i feel compelled to ask bro, are you autistic by chance? This relates to my last question aswell, most people who are not NT don't go through these things naturally as others do, they need to go out of their way to achieve them

Well, like i said before, slaying would require a shit ton of effort and time for me to get accomplished. It would likely would require insane amounts of cold approaching, catfishing (edited photos, bait-and-switch tactics) on online dating, among other things, if it were even feasible for me at all. And then, like I said, I think it's potentially immoral to slay if I want my actions to be conducive to the facilitation of a healthy, conservative society.

I am autistic (as far as I can tell), but there were periods of my life when I tried to conform/tried to have lots of casual sex/etc. These attempts were largely unsuccessful, although I did have a landwhale gf that I lost my virginity to. I also didn't used to know about the information on body count and marriages, so I didn't consider the slayer lifestyle immoral until I was 25-26.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ChristianChad
0.25 for 3 months then 0.5 then 0.1 since then.

Eh i just have bad skin genetics in general everyone in my family does.texture wrinkles etc.
Hmm maybe hormonal cos tret is amazing for me. Do you wear sunscreen