10 bannanas a day good for reducing face bloat?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
combined with 0 sodium intake.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Just be Donkey Kong theory

• +1
Reactions: spark, LooksJourney, Evil Genius and 4 others
LaughSmug

Just learn to embrace the hunger.

If you eat 10 bananas a day consistently you will definitely see results.

Raw vegan fruitarian is the way to go if you wanna heal your body from all the harmful toxins, lose weight, and explore your spirituality.

Whatever you do DO NOT listen to the pathetic gymcel rats on this site, they will advocate for eating corpses as a trick to harm you and get on top. Coward tactics those rats use...

No, too much fiber and a lot of anti nutrients. Stick to one a day, but low sodium intake is a good thing to stick to. Don’t listen to this @Veganist cuck, he’s an excuse making coping machine.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, mojopin and Deleted member 443
No, too much fiber and a lot of anti nutrients. Stick to one a day, but low sodium intake is a good thing to stick to. Don’t listen to this @Veganist cuck, he’s an excuse making coping machine.
Fiber is good for you, in fact most americans don't take the required dose of fiber which lowers insulin and boosts HGH production which has fat loss properties. But yeah I wouldn't expect anything less from you, lying to people intentionally to harm their health so you can bring your malnet body on top.

he didn't say it was bad for you.
he keeps posting those pooping gifs and saying fibers causes this, I guess he just has a shit eating fetish?

he keeps posting those pooping gifs and saying fibers causes this, I guess he just has a shit eating fetish?
better than a soylent fetish

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fiber is good for you, in fact most americans don't take the required dose of fiber which lowers insulin and boosts HGH production which has fat loss properties. But yeah I wouldn't expect anything less from you, lying to people intentionally to harm their health so you can bring your malnet body on top.
Bro that's 140g of sugar, in no way is 10 bananas a day healthy. Take it from me, I used to eat bananas everyday along with a mostly vegan diet and became extremely ill despite having all the 'superfoods' vegans consume. And let's not forget the damage it does to your bone development. Having 10 bananas the anti-nutrients would be a fair amount too, pure poison. @ZUZZCEL don't do it man and check the sources of any study you read because you'll find studies saying cake is healthy if you look for it, doesn't mean it's true.

i dont understand how bringing carbohydrates and sugar from bananas can help you reduce face bloat (fat).

if you eat more carbs than you burn then it will result in increased body fat

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
explore your spirituality.
LMFAO from eating fruits and vegetables? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
nothing abnormal with the desire of chugging down a Liter of soylent, hardly a fetish.
You've gotta be trolling at this point @ZyzzReincarnate @Deltoid @notafed @jefferson
@fatcelnolonger

Wojak reddit cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme