/10 rating and advice on surgery or softmax for the eye-area

Status
Not open for further replies.
MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
I am all aware of how risky anything to do with surgical procedures on the eyes can be, but fuck me man I hate seeing the harmony ruined. Now I'm not saying it's the only thing hurting my harmony. Hold your horses nerd-ass facial aesthetic autist boffins, I'm saying it's integral. Well aware of other matters, but this is a major hindrance. I have a question below for the autists that study this shit to death.

It's clearly craniofacial asymmetry that contributes to the lazy eye, so would that mean infra orbital rims with saddle would beat ptosis surgery, or does it mean get both and/or just ptosis surgery?

still fat dude

still fat dude

Nigger fuck off from my thread I am not fat you dumb dense long horse face fuck.

The lens rounds your bone-structure. It's; the same for everyone baring Chads that survive the phone camera lens. Dumb spastic.

i defended you when everyone called you subhuman you ungrateful piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42408

Yo you mother fucker. I already pmed you to get the mother fuck out my thread you stupid loser.

Nobody has ever said that outside of trolling.

If you bring up the past one more time I will knock you the fuck out.

So you're the subhuman who threatened to shoot me irl. Good to know

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Akhi

Thanks. You started the trolling. Making a new thread. Fucking nigger.

Useless infantile virgin incels.

YOU FUCKED UP THE THREAD NAD PROMOTED THE TROLLING YOU LACK OF SOCAL SKILLS FUCK

You dont understand the human psychology of Zoomers. They are followers.

Looks normie with htn potential

Don't enter my threads again. You are not welcome in them you boring bland npc of the planet.

I haven't eaten for 10 hours now. I'll keep this for like hundreds of hours to come. If I feel bloated I'll just eat 1 high Fibre bar with only 100 cals. The bloat will go

I haven't eaten for 10 hours now. I'll keep this for like hundreds of hours to come. If I feel bloated I'll just eat 1 high Fibre bar with only 100 cals. The bloat will go
you can check you estradiol if u haven’t done it yet, usually bloat is correlated with estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and RealFunkyFlamingo
you can check you estradiol if u haven’t done it yet, usually bloat is correlated with estrogen
Tbf I just eat like shit

My test is pretty high. My voice is deep af

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back