10 Things You Should Know Before Dating a Funny Guy

D

Deleted member 17174

Just do it. ✓
by COSMO FRANK
SEP 28, 2015

Chris Pratt

GETTY
1. We're guaranteed to make your day better, like a human version of pizza. Had a crappy day at work? Get in a fight with your best friend? You know that if you call us up to hang out, we'll get you laughing.
2. Funny guys are like garlic: bland stuff suddenly gets way better. We'll make even boring stuff awesome. Do you have to go help your brother move out of his dorm? Bring us along. Awkward family wedding? Check and see if you get a plus-one.

3. We hate being called "funny guys." On a personal note, I hate writing this and even self-identifying as being funny. If people introduce us as funny or ask us to tell a joke on the spot, we'll retreat into our (probably) metaphorical shells.

4. Yes, we will make jokes during serious talks. Bear with us and don't get mad. Sometimes we can't resist making a so-bad-it's-really-bad-and-almost-good pun or throwing out an actually good one-liner. These moments might come during a serious talk about where our relationship is headed. Brace yourself.

5. But that doesn't mean we can't be serious. Half the time we're making jokes, we're still taking things seriously. But we're not about to start screaming, "HEY, GANG! WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH DEATH, HUH? WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE DIE? WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?" at your great aunt's funeral like some terrible stand-up. We are not insane. We still understand societal norms.

6. Just because we can crack some jokes doesn't mean we secretly want to break into comedy. Most of us are content with just making people laugh. Don't keep pushing us to take an improv class unless we bring it up. And if we do, get ready for long, weird hours and lots of questions about whether or not a particular joke is funny as we quadruple-guess ourselves.

7. Get ready for us to be really elitist about some of your favorite TV shows. Fuck The Big Bang Theory. Let's move on.

8. THERE'S PAIN BEHIND THESE EYES. All right, let's dial it down a bit, but just because we're making jokes doesn't mean we're constantly happy-go-lucky. If anything, it's a defense mechanism. Even if we're laughing, just check in with us sometimes.

9. We can't always be "on" with you. While our friends typically get our whole funny shtick 24/7, you're not always going to get that with us. Sometimes we need to be boring and unfunny.

10. We are your secret weapon at office dinner parties. We'll charm the hell out of anyone you need us to. Your boss? You coworkers? That weird guy you can't quite figure out? We're all best friends now. We are like locksmiths but with people.

4f0d0b13-93e2-41e3-8cf4-fbcb78016c23_1526037753.jpg

Cosmo Frank​

I am a human male that enjoys consuming meals consisting of all five food groups and fulfilling every level of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. I write about sex-having.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, stevielake, .👽. and 15 others
1 reason you should data cucks:

they will raise chad's son for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, GetShrekt, one job away and 9 others
What a sick life

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
christ I cringed 10 times and laughed 0 times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, one job away and loksr
the cyclops eyes were kinda funny at first glance ngl
but even that was expected though
3A828562 D6EC 4107 BA85 B8185EBF2ACA

Bruh I was literally about to comment “IPD Of doom”

Borderline Marko Jaruc tier

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Mewton, Lihito and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8165 and whiteissuperior
4f0d0b13-93e2-41e3-8cf4-fbcb78016c23_1526037753.jpg

Cosmo Frank​

I am a human male that enjoys consuming meals consisting of all five food groups and fulfilling every level of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. I write about sex-having.
i just want to punch his normie gaslighting face in and blackpill him SO FUCKING HARD

thats why i do blackpill power points:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
How's it going for him?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Chad manlet copers on suicide watch.

Also reminder, he is the only guy that has children from lima.
and studies prove us that taller men father more children

i cant imagine her new cuck manlet ginger hubby giving her anything other then AIDS

pure suifuel (im 5 foot 7 in the balkans):blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
and studies prove us that taller men father more children

i cant imagine her new cuck manlet ginger hubby giving her anything other then AIDS

pure suifuel (im 5 foot 7 in the balkans):blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
damn i heard balkan guys are very tall. I live in Turkey and 5'7 is short af here. Dont know a friend shorter than that.

damn i heard balkan guys are very tall. I live in Turkey and 5'7 is short af here. Dont know a friend shorter than that.
i get height mogged at clubs to the point i cant even talk to people cause they are in the skies:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i get height mogged at clubs to the point i cant even talk to people cause they are in the skies:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
they say night clubs are for tall guys. i heard even chad average-short height guys cant do much there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake and Tallooksmaxxer
Least cringe deletetranny
25.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787