10 year old foid gets raped and burned to death

Thats the thing, like niggas are literally expecting me to feel bad for some kid that would've in a few years take one look at me, and think im a ethnic subhuman literally for my looks. Like lmfao what fucking joke.
Feeling bad or gloating over the death of a random child is stupid.

Being a cuck has nothing to do with beauty, there are several Chads who are cucks.

you basically completely distorted my speech.
What I said is that most men are shit simps, they keep praising ugly women, most men would say their speech is sexist, and would side with women, for example.
If you defend them, the cuck is you.

detail that you completely distorted the meaning of simp, I referred to men who are submissive to women, and you interpreted it as ugly.
No there aren't, there are no chads that are cucks and that's that.

Cucks are people who have some form of brain damage or Stockholm syndrome in which they turn their trauma of being abused when they were younger into a form of sexual sadomasochism and get off on it. Why would chad ever have that problem if he's recieved nothing but praise his entire life for simply existing?

With this in my I can feel pity for cucks the same way foids can feel bad for some foid who got raped by an ugly dude, and now lives with that trauma for the rest of their lives.

Why would chad ever have that problem if he's recieved nothing but praise his entire life for simply existing?
there are cases where he just loves his wife too much, and even after the betrayal, he continues with her, that's being cuck

I can understand certain people reactions if the said victime was an hypergamous roastie slut (althought I would never condone someone assassination, I'm actually against killing anybody even if it was killer or a child rapist).

But come on guys, how can you be that heartless and obnoxious to that point. By your logic all women are proned to whoredom so we should all kill them ? Makes no sense.

You guys are the reasons why us incels are seen as dangerous and creepy..you psycos give us a terrible name.
You're mixing up cause and effect.

Except its not you moron.

You can't just pull definitions out your ass as if you're right
Incredible argument, completely refuted me.
Can't you argue without using some cursing?

Pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubertal children.
Children cannot consent, so relationship with them is wrong.

Incredible argument, completely refuted me.
Can't you argue without using some cursing?
oh no he said "ass" :soy:
Pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubertal children.
some foids hit puberty at 10
Children cannot consent, so relationship with them is wrong.
Legally they can't depending on the time period or where you live. AoC used to be 10 in America.

oh no he said "ass" :soy:

some foids hit puberty at 10

Legally they can't depending on the time period or where you live. AoC used to be 10 in America.
To refute me just use a different moral code.

13-year-old women feel sexual desire, are ready to have children,
you can say that at the age of 13 the girl is already aware of her actions.

Or you can just follow your own morals, do you think those rich Old Pedophiles care about morals and ethics?

The strongest determine what is right or wrong, that's biological nature.

Op is a faggot, he's a loser who wants to do something immoral without breaking rules, just like a useless feminist.

Do you think lusting after a 12 year old girl is okay? So do everything but don't cry like a bitch

The three musketeers

5534D381 B6B2 48CB 82EF 98CAEB539854

Astonishing. Well, she would have grown up to be a whore who would ruin the lives of many men anyways.
And? The battle for men - subhumans is lost anyway. Thats just one woman. Coming from your pov you should feel indifferent/not care, not being happy.
Even if ik op is self masturbating in edgyness anyway :feelshah:

That bitch deserved her fate.

Thats the thing, like niggas are literally expecting me to feel bad for some kid that would've in a few years take one look at me, and think im a ethnic subhuman literally for my looks. Like lmfao what fucking joke.

That bitch deserved her fate.

C-Calm yourselves. We must maintain G-Great respect for the lesser gender.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18063

Users who are viewing this thread

Back