100 subscribers on OnlyFans for 20$ is 2k a month

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
that’s enough to live in a nice clean spacious apartment in a good area of town. Meanwhile everyone else is busting their ass to barely make ends meet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot, HeightPilledum and 5 others
Thats alot of subs dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
i will try twink gay for pay tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, n0rthface, Corleone and 2 others
Thats alot of subs dawg
This girl I went to HS with has around 300 subscribers locked in at 40$ a month. That’s 12k before taxes and OF getting their cut. Still like 7-8k a month to sit in your bedroom taking pics

This girl I went to HS with has around 300 subscribers locked in at 40$ a month. That’s 12k before taxes and OF getting their cut. Still like 7-8k a month to sit in your bedroom taking pics
i've outlined how men can get a cut of the action:

i've outlined how men can get a cut of the action:

OFM is hard to make work

if you have a 7+ inch dick and a eboy aesthetic you can earn this amount of money not from gay guys but from real girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
onlyfans gets a cut + income taxes

chad can live for free with her and fuck her on webcam for sorry ass wankers paying to watch it while you wageslave

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
if you have a 7+ inch dick and a eboy aesthetic you can earn this amount of money not from gay guys but from real girls
if you have chadlite face and are ripped on top of that maybe

im 100% making an onlyfans after ascending

She got lucky

wtf i thought masc guys would be more in demand for this type of stuff, they arent as this fourm proclaims??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
wtf i thought masc guys would be more in demand for this type of stuff, they arent as this fourm proclaims??
no the femcel/chronically online types of girls who pay for onlyfans are into cute feminine boys with huge dicks often asians, the masc guys attract a huge gay audience and even pretend to be gay for money

• Hmm...
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
no the femcel/chronically online types of girls who pay for onlyfans are into cute feminine boys with huge dicks often asians, the masc guys attract a huge gay audience and even pretend to be gay for money
wait is this ur assumption or there are numbers to prove it? cause this completely would debunk the narrative of pretty boys are for ltr and mas/aesthetic is for more primal lust and hook ups

Are there OF that expensive? I thought it was like 15$ maxx