11-KDHT - the Jock of all male hormones

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
Introduction

Anti-Cortisol - lower Inhibition, lower stress, lower inhib, lower muscle catabolism
Anti-Prolactin - shorter break between orgasm, lower anxiety, anti-depressiva
Anti-Aromatase - lower Estrogen
Highly Androgenic - Dimorphism, masculinity, maybe anabolic (unlikely at the common dosages), lower inhibition, higher libido, more energy, Androgenic growth
Anti-Serotonin - Anti-Depressiva, more T production
Not Suppressive (in moderate doses) - No need for PCT etc.

11-keto DHT, also known as 11-ketoandrostanolone, is a keto-steroid present naturally in small amounts in a mammals body. Its physiological role in mammals is currently unknown, however, in fish 11-keto DHT is the primary androgen driving the male phenotype. In vitro research suggests that 11-keto DHT binds to and activates the androgen receptor with the same potency / affinity as the mammalian androgen DHT.

Abstract

5α-dihydro-11-keto Testosterone (11KDHT) ...

- is a full androgen receptor agonist comparable to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

-resulted in significant increase in androgenic activity at a physiologically relevant concentration.

-might be implicated in driving castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) in the absence of testicular T

- represented a novel androgen which may play an important role in driving AR-mediated gene expression

-11KT and 11KDHT induce androgen dependent cellular proliferation

-11KDHT is a potent androgen with a high AR-agonist activity, it also regulates the expression of more AR-regulated proteins than DHT

-11KDHT and 11KT have a longer half-life than DHT and T due to the slower metabolism. The half life of 11-KDHT is 36 hours.
DHT was completely eleminated from the body in 48 hours, while 21% of 11-KDHT remained after 72 hours

-DHT and its related steroids like 11-keto DHT all stimulate 5-AR and as such create a positive loopback cycle

Anecdotes:

Yes, I find it actually being more potent than DHT and, as the study above said, much longer lasting. Most noticeable effects for me is strong anti-cortisol, anti-prolactin and anti-depressive. That means almost immediate shrinkage of the midriff area, strong libido boost and great mood enhancer. Muscles feel much harder but I don't think it makes them grow. So, it is very androgenic and anti-estrogenic, anti-cortisol as well, but I don't think it is anabolic in the sense that bodybuilders expect.
noticed vivid dreams and Morning wood. Good so far after 5 days.

I've had crazy vivid dreams as well

11-keto DHT, Ritanserin, and candy before bed. Lab rat awoke to extremely vivid dreams. Female life mate barely had a chance to compose herself.

Since starting the keto DHT I have the feeling my t3 supplement works much better. I used to take 50mcg per day and i didnt feel much from it. Now im sleeping 10h+ a day and i have diarrhea.

The dreams on this stuff are out of this world! I'm waking up from my dreams within my dreams, and I'm not even asleep yet! That's with 4 drops in the morning.

Also noticed more assertiveness at work.

Improvement in mood, better performance in weight/resistance training, more interesting and memorable dreams, and seemed to get some more female attention. All seeming very positive, and in a very short period of time. Especially so seeing as Ratt has been under a significant amount of stress, and tested very low in serum androgens, and high in estrone right before the supplementation started.

More bodyhair and beard

Better appetite and food clearance.
Fatloss without trying and diet is a lot shittier than before.
Way more assertive.
Chesthair seems to have pretty much stopped growing.​

Noticed the following changes:

+ Erections basically all night (or whenever he wakes up)

+ Increased libido

+ Significantly less body odor on 1 day where he applied 2 doses about 8hrs apart

+ Larger flacid hang

+ Harder erections

+ Much harder muscles

+ Increased appetite

+ Improved sleep quality​

Topical Application

Could decrease fat on topical administration
Could increase bodyhair

Helps bone metabolism (Could grow clavicle for example or jaw)
Could increase dimorphic traits (I will try this for voice on throat)
Could also be used on dick combined with PEGym

Summary

11KDHT does the following:
-Increase NT
-lower inhibition
-Increase aggression
-lower stress
-enhance sexual experience
-decrease refractory period (time it take for a male to recover after orgasm.)
-Decrease estrogen
-could help muscle building (proven to improve fast twitch muscles)
-Burn fat
-Increase height in open platecels
-doesn't need AI
-Increase energy
-Eliminate bloat
-Decrease fatigue (or even increase it due to drop of stress hormones in the first few days of taking)
-better dreams
-clearer mind
-lower Depression

For Aspies:

A report documenting on which Proteins are stimulated by 11-KDHT (at the Androgen receptor)
1551759452919-png.26913

Sources

Warning!
This is not a holy grail, but can really be considered as a legit help and supplement
I dont think 11-KDHT itself could cause hairloss, but it indeed stimulates more synthesis of 5AR, thus could increase DHT
But I still think that DHT (Androgens in general) are NOT causative in terms of hairloss. At the very least, they accelerate, but only because your health is already endangered.

I will soon (in 1-3 days) take 11-KDHT myself, combined with DHEA and Pregnenolone and I am prone to hairloss

I will report back in this thread again

Besides that, I would like to plead @forwardgrowth to shortly summarize his experience with 11-KDHT (with DHEA and Pregnenolone) so far

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bipedal Dog, xefo and 26 others
I have been taking 11-KDHT, DHEA and Pregnenolone for the past two weeks here is what I noticed..

Dosage:
11-KDHT-8 drops
DHEA and Pregnenolone - at 4mg of each

Duration: 2 weeks

Application: Neck area and forearms

Effects: Mental calmness, energy mentally and physically, more body hair on chest and forearms, sky high libido, hair density improving I think this might be due to Pregnenolone not quite sure

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cope, KKK and 7 others
I have been taking 11-KDHT, DHEA and Pregnenolone for the past two weeks here is what I noticed..

Dosage:
11-KDHT-8 drops
DHEA and Pregnenolone - at 4mg of each

Duration: 2 weeks

Application: Neck area and forearms

Effects: Mental calmness, energy mentally and physically, more body hair on chest and forearms, hair density improving I think this might be due to Pregnenolone not quite sure

How old are you bro?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and forwardgrowth
DIY TRT ITT

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
@Lorsss sticky this bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Introduction

Anti-Cortisol - lower Inhibition, lower stress, lower inhib, lower muscle catabolism
Highly Androgenic - Dimorphism, masculinity, maybe anabolic (unlikely at the common dosages), lower inhibition, higher libido, more energy, Androgenic growth

11-keto DHT, also known as 11-ketoandrostanolone, is a keto-steroid present naturally in small amounts in a mammals body. Its physiological role in mammals is currently unknown, however, in fish 11-keto DHT is the primary androgen driving the male phenotype. In vitro research suggests that 11-keto DHT binds to and activates the androgen receptor with the same potency / affinity as the mammalian androgen DHT.

Abstract

5α-dihydro-11-keto Testosterone (11KDHT) ...

- is a full androgen receptor agonist comparable to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

-resulted in significant increase in androgenic activity at a physiologically relevant concentration.

-might be implicated in driving castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) in the absence of testicular T

- represented a novel androgen which may play an important role in driving AR-mediated gene expression

-11KT and 11KDHT induce androgen dependent cellular proliferation

-11KDHT is a potent androgen with a high AR-agonist activity, it also regulates the expression of more AR-regulated proteins than DHT

-11KDHT and 11KT have a longer half-life than DHT and T due to the slower metabolism. The half life of 11-KDHT is 36 hours.
DHT was completely eleminated from the body in 48 hours, while 21% of 11-KDHT remained after 72 hours

-DHT and its related steroids like 11-keto DHT all stimulate 5-AR and as such create a positive loopback cycle

Anecdotes:

noticed vivid dreams and Morning wood. Good so far after 5 days.

I've had crazy vivid dreams as well

11-keto DHT, Ritanserin, and candy before bed. Lab rat awoke to extremely vivid dreams. Female life mate barely had a chance to compose herself.

Since starting the keto DHT I have the feeling my t3 supplement works much better. I used to take 50mcg per day and i didnt feel much from it. Now im sleeping 10h+ a day and i have diarrhea.

The dreams on this stuff are out of this world! I'm waking up from my dreams within my dreams, and I'm not even asleep yet! That's with 4 drops in the morning.

Also noticed more assertiveness at work.

Improvement in mood, better performance in weight/resistance training, more interesting and memorable dreams, and seemed to get some more female attention. All seeming very positive, and in a very short period of time. Especially so seeing as Ratt has been under a significant amount of stress, and tested very low in serum androgens, and high in estrone right before the supplementation started.

More bodyhair and beard

Noticed the following changes:

+ Erections basically all night (or whenever he wakes up)

+ Increased libido

+ Significantly less body odor on 1 day where he applied 2 doses about 8hrs apart

+ Larger flacid hang

+ Harder erections

+ Much harder muscles

+ Increased appetite

+ Improved sleep quality​

Topical Application

Could decrease fat on topical administration
Could increase bodyhair

Helps bone metabolism (Could grow clavicle for example or jaw)
Could increase dimorphic traits (I will try this for voice on throat)
Could also be used on dick combined with PEGym

Summary

11KDHT does the following:
-Increase NT
-lower inhibition
-Increase aggression
-lower stress
-enhance sexual experience
-decrease refractory period (time it take for a male to recover after orgasm.)
-Decrease estrogen
-could help muscle building (proven to improve fast twitch muscles)
-Burn fat
-Increase height in open platecels
-doesn't need AI
-Increase energy
-Eliminate bloat
-Decrease fatigue (or even increase it due to drop of stress hormones in the first few days of taking)
-better dreams
-clearer mind
-lower Depression

For Aspies:

A report documenting on which Proteins are stimulated by 11-KDHT (at the Androgen receptor)
1551759452919-png.26913

Sources

Warning!
This is not a holy grail, but can really be considered as a legit help and supplement
I dont think 11-KDHT itself could cause hairloss, but it indeed stimulates more synthesis of 5AR, thus could increase DHT
But I still think that DHT (Androgens in general) are NOT causative in terms of hairloss. At the very least, they accelerate, but only because your health is already endangered.

I will soon (in 1-3 days) take 11-KDHT myself, combined with DHEA and Pregnenolone and I am prone to hairloss

I will report back in this thread again

Besides that, I would like to plead @forwardgrowth to shortly summarize his experience with 11-KDHT (with DHEA and Pregnenolone) so far
HOW DO WE GET THIS!?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
Another gem from the shekel shack

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
It is still somewhat legal (in the USA, in Europe too)
But if more literature is coming out, then it could get banned

afterall it is stronger than DHT

would be raw powder

If you want the topical (like me and @forwardgrowth ) then you need to contact Haidut from RayPeatForum (god sent)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, AscendingHero, Chintuck22 and 3 others

would be raw powder

If you want the topical (like me and @forwardgrowth ) then you need to contact Haidut from RayPeatForum (god sent)

Fuark could it simulate mandibular growth

• +1
Fuark could it simulate mandibular growth
let's phrase it this way: taking it would grow the mandible more than not taking it

but this would give you, full-grown adult, barely any results

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and BackFromTheMogging
let's phrase it this way: taking it would grow the mandible more than not taking it

Life fuel fucking life fuel any way to decrease this part -Increase aggression

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Life fuel fucking life fuel any way to decrease this part -Increase aggression
dont expect too much

it is better at healing fractures

• +1
dont expect too much

it is better at healing fractures

I would take this and the face puller thing who ever said i would just take it on it's own

• +1
I'M ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ.
WHERE I BUY AND HOW TO USE?

• +1
I'M ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ.
WHERE I BUY AND HOW TO USE?

would be raw powder

Dosage depends on how you can handle it

some do not realize anything at even average dosages

others go on overdrive at 2 mg

5-8 mg a day should suffice

You need to keep in mind that this hormone is rather rare in your body and it has a very long half-life

you could even take 5 drops a day, 3 times a week and still have the advantages

Last edited:
  • +1
Is this @cocainecowboy ??

Redpill / PUA cope ahead

Introduction

Have you ever been with someone that seemingly can’t see the good in things or be able to enjoy life as you do? That is most likely driven by an excess of cortisol and serotonin. Excess serotonin promotes anhedonia, so if you want to enjoy life, keep that serotonin low and testosterone and dopamine high.

Elevated testosterone is associated with low anxiety and depression and elevated motivation, euphoria and the ability to enjoy things more, but only when cortisol is low

The desire to rule over others and control them is more likely driven through early trauma in life, fear (high cortisol) and excess serotonin.

Plus, studies show that testosterone injections increased generosity, cooperation, and honesty, all of which are pro-social non-aggressive behaviors that may promote one’s status.

Testosterone increases competitiveness, the ability to see opportunities, the desire to go after those opportunities and the drive to take action.

Stress, or cortisol and low dopamine, also increases reward sensitivity, which leads to a tendency to favor short-term over longer-term gains, immediate small reward vs delayed large reward.

Testosterone also improves verbal memory, which influences how fluently you combine thought and speech. Estrogen on the other hand is excitatory and speeds up how fast you can talk. People that like to talk a lot and talk fast most likely have elevated estrogen, or overly activated NMDA receptor and glutamate release

Testosterone improves spatial memory (spatial memory is a form of memory responsible for the recording of information about one’s environment and spatial orientation), but only if estrogen is kept low. DHT also has this effect, but it’s actually mainly DHT that is responsible for this improvement

Cortisol promotes arousal, aggression, depression (if elevated chronically) and anxiety to a stimuli, as well as enhancing the consolidation of memories of adverse events. It’s been thought that studying under stress aids in memory formation, which is true, but this style of learning actually reduces the recall of what you have learned. Testosterone and DHT will improve stress resilience and aid in proper recall.

DHT is also heavily involved in stress resilience as DHT inhibits the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis when under stress, thus preventing the rise in CRH, ACTH and cortisol

Testosterone promotes a calm demeanor, whereas estrogen promotes excitation and can seem like an abundance of energy but can actually lead to manic behavior if too high. Testosterone promotes the ability to stay calm and controlled (not doing foolish things), whereas estrogen promotes excitation and attention deficit disorders

High testosterone combined with elevated GABA and dopamine can completely abolish anxiety. Coincidingly, testosterone increases the synthesis of dopamine as well as upregulates the GABA-A receptor, which will help with staying calm, collected and prevent anxiety

TLDR

-enjoy life due to anti-seretonin, high T and high Dopamine
-high T and low Cortisol = low anxiety, low Depression, elevated Motivation, enjoy things more
-more competitive, higher ambitions
-high Cortisol and low Dopamine make you addicted much faster (to short-term gratification)
-makes you more chilled while speaking instead of trying to say three words at once to get it over with (can relate)
-Better for real learning
-DHT is anti-cortisol
-11-KDHT combined with GABA for proper effects
Also:

This could be NoFap replacement if you try to lower Prolactin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235 and Chadelite
Is this tested? Seems new.

Is this tested? Seems new.
not really on humans, only anecdotal

it is so unknown that it is not even banned from Olympics I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Solidcoin and 3 others
not really on humans, only anecdotal

it is so unknown that it is not even banned from Olympics I think
yeaah try it if u want, but i rather wait for more scientific confirmations this won't fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
All these hormone and stack threads are full of information I haven’t seriously educated myself on.

Anyone have a good starting point for a knowledge base to learn?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2846
yeaah try it if u want, but i rather wait for more scientific confirmations this won't fuck you up
It is a natural androgen and is naturally occuring in your body

Would be pretty stupid if this would fuck you up hard

• +1
It is a natural androgen and is naturally occuring in your body

Would be pretty stupid if this would fuck you up hard
well, if it is so great why is almost nobody using it, why is it so unknown?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
We need test groups like scientist do, a placebo group and a group who actually takes this shit.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
and a group who actually takes this shit.
me and forwardgrowth

I will compare height, dick, voice, muscles, fat, hair and mental changes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, toptearmm, Chadelite and 2 others
Where can I get that shit?

Just another bump to add to my snort-stack

Straight to the dome, bringing pussy home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, AllBrainsNeedednow and 3 others
what form does it come in and how exactly do you apply it topically?
if you buy haidut's topical, then you only need to drop it anywhere on the body how much you want. Common dosage is 5 mg a day.

Some spots in the body can absorb it better or take them faster into the blood line

• +1
Shutdown or pct required yes?

All these hormone and stack threads are full of information I haven’t seriously educated myself on.

Anyone have a good starting point for a knowledge base to learn?

r/steroids wiki. Literally just about any and everything you need to know regarding testosterone cycles, sides, aniccalires, etc,

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SayNoToRotting and Golden Glass
@Dr Shekelberg amazing high iq thread bro.

i have a few questions:
-what’s the link to buy this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
@Dr Shekelberg amazing high iq thread bro.

i have a few questions:
-what’s the link to buy this stuff?
Well, I intentionally made it a bit harder for you, to find the sources in this thread, because the more popular it gets - the faster it gets banned

There are 2 links in the sources, one directing to RayPeatForum and anotherone directing to a chemical vendor

I am bout to drop a much bigger thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr, KKK and 6 others
Wtf , 100+$ for 1mg ??????

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Usum
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3990
Too expensive

because you will always regret it in the long run. there's not 1 steroid user or drug user (androgenic stuff that fucks with endocrine system) that doesnt regret starting roids. literally all of them 1 by 1 deeply wish they never started. they arent going to say it to your face but they MASSIVELY envy natties. this is why they pick on them etc, make threads how natty lifting is a joke bla bla. its an insecurity

also you dont know every single mechanism, there arent enough studies and you have 0 reason to take it bcuz u have a decent base to expand upon and you're far from looksmaxxed self so taking hormones at this stage would be one of the dumbest decisions you can do as it would disrupt your growth

true looksmaxxing mentality is you wanna take as little amount of drugs (of whatever kind) as you possibly can bcuz all drugs have sides that indirectly fucks you in other way in overall looksmaxxing NET balance. you get positives tempoarily and negatives and once u stop the positives go away but the negatives stay with you

if i'd wanted to do some drug at age 19 it would be probably basic testosterone cuz theres a lot of research on it at least so i would be educated on what i was doing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, magnificentcel and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
because you will always regret it in the long run. there's not 1 steroid user or drug user (androgenic stuff that fucks with endocrine system) that doesnt regret starting roids. literally all of them 1 by 1 deeply wish they never started. they arent going to say it to your face but they MASSIVELY envy natties. this is why they pick on them etc, make threads how natty lifting is a joke bla bla. its an insecurity

also you dont know every single mechanism, there arent enough studies and you have 0 reason to take it bcuz u have a decent base to expand upon and you're far from looksmaxxed self so taking hormones at this stage would be one of the dumbest decisions you can do as it would disrupt your growth

true looksmaxxing mentality is you wanna take as little amount of drugs (of whatever kind) as you possibly can bcuz all drugs have sides that indirectly fucks you in other way in overall looksmaxxing NET balance. you get positives tempoarily and negatives and once u stop the positives go away but the negatives stay with you

if i'd wanted to do some drug at age 19 it would be probably basic testosterone cuz theres a lot of research on it at least so i would be educated on what i was doing
wait isn’t basic test, steroids? what are steroids then?

Status
Not open for further replies.