• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Over
TFW TOO LATE BUT I HEARD RELIABLE DOXXING WENT DOWN HERE

SOMEONE PASS THE INFO

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
still he doesn't deserve it

literally over for him - he will probs rope but i don't want him to
He can change name though right. Probably did.

• +1
  • +1
He can change name though right. Probably did.
JFL THE GUY THAT DOXXED @Nibba IS BROWSING LOOKSMAX.ME LOOKING FOR HIS NEXT VICTIM

@itsOVER LAST SEEN 23 MINS AGO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4563
I dont get it what happened?

THIS IS WHY I DON'T SHOW MY FACE ON HERE LOL

IF YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IT'S OVER
Arvid and pietro are in shock indeed
(idk bout pietro tho probably overdosing on sugar like always)

• +1
Reactions: Over, Chadelite and Deleted member 3795
nigger what? someone post the original so i can confirm if its fake or legit

ur such a delusional low iq faggotcunt i'd bash ur head irl like the lowlife nigger u are JFL.

you thinking i clicked your link just further proves how much of a delusional stupid faggot idiot you are, in reality i saw your dm on my emails, your inferiority made a grin on my face and i just carried on with my day, while you spent the next 5-6 hours analyzing dates and times, to figure out, depending on the time of the message sent, my last time online, and logs of ur phishing site, damn which one must be karbo.

the answer is: there is no karbo. you are such a worthless pisslow dog i didnt even BOTHER opening the dm you sent me. keep posting these scam retarded money making methods, you pathetic unknowledgeable waste of human space.
just caging @ how u are seething with rage when people (especially gullible 16 year old like me, as you probably thought) dont fall for your shit. unironically kys before i send a hitman to ur house. if you dare to come back to this forum, i will personally go out of my way to try to ruin your shit non-existent sad suffering that you call your life

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this kid really thinks hes scaring me or some shit. i'll be waiting for u and ur buddies by the front door. look for the 6 psl man with an axe in his hands

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, PersianKingdom and Over
nigger what? someone post the original so i can confirm if its fake or legit

ur such a delusional low iq faggotcunt i'd bash ur head irl like the lowlife nigger u are JFL.

you thinking i clicked your link just further proves how much of a delusional stupid faggot idiot you are, in reality i saw your dm on my emails, your inferiority made a grin on my face and i just carried on with my day, while you spent the next 5-6 hours analyzing dates and times, to figure out, depending on the time of the message sent, my last time online, and logs of ur phishing site, damn which one must be karbo.

the answer is: there is no karbo. you are such a worthless pisslow dog i didnt even BOTHER opening the dm you sent me. keep posting these scam retarded money making methods, you pathetic unknowledgeable waste of human space.
just caging @ how u are seething with rage when people (especially gullible 16 year old like me, as you probably thought) dont fall for your shit. unironically kys before i send a hitman to ur house. if you dare to come back to this forum, i will personally go out of my way to try to ruin your shit non-existent sad suffering that you call your life
View attachment 367692
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this kid really thinks hes scaring me or some shit. i'll be waiting for u and ur buddies by the front door. look for the 6 psl man with an axe in his hands
I didn't save any info either on you or on @Dios

Perhaps some other users did. @PersianKingdom said he saved the information.

I just remember he said that you're Spanish from Canary islands. (most likely fake)

• So Sad
Reactions: PersianKingdom

I just remember he said that you're Spanish from Canary islands. (most likely fake)
HIS NAME INDEED SUPPOSEDLY STARTS WITH A.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

I've posted 3 times on this page that I'm from the Canary Islands, but I told him, I've been doxed 3 times on the glorious twitter hacker squids wars, one of them with full parents / family information.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and karbo

thanks for the new sig bro
HIS NAME INDEED SUPPOSEDLY STARTS WITH A.
false. where did he even say that?
I've posted 3 times on this page that I'm from the Canary Islands, but I told him, I've been doxed 3 times on the glorious twitter hacker squids wars, one of them with full parents / family information.
@Over
jfl caging at this guy, he posts his retarded money making tutorial without actually posting the tutorial (muh send me a pm bro, yes goyim i just want to help u without anything in return) and when we call him out on his fake bullshit he seethes in rage and tries to doxx us as revenge JUST LOL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Over
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo and PersianKingdom
View attachment 367707
thanks for the new sig bro

false. where did he even say that?

@Over
jfl caging at this guy, he posts his retarded money making tutorial without actually posting the tutorial (muh send me a pm bro, yes goyim i just want to help u without anything in return) and when we call him out on his fake bullshit he seethes in rage and tries to doxx us as revenge JUST LOL

keep updating us on his PMs lol

• +1
Reactions: Over
Redrighthand
Tyrant

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3795