14 Years Old, Rate me (constructive criticism please)

jackmore62

jackmore62

Rodney Copperbottom

14 Years Old, 6ft
Screenshot 20190101 191252
Screenshot 20190101 192207

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't rate you because you're too young but I will tell you what to do: get contacts, and start hitting the gym. The younger you start, the better. I can tell that you're somewhat chubby and getting a muscled body will definitely give you a boost, and teenage girls go crazy over a good body. You aren't ugly so it will help you out. Good luck kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, androidcel, Final82 and 1 other person
I won't rate you because you're too young but I will tell you what to do: get contacts, and start hitting the gym. The younger you start, the better. I can tell that you're somewhat chubby and getting a muscled body will definitely give you a boost, and teenage girls go crazy over a good body. You aren't ugly so it will help you out. Good luck kiddo.
Cheers mate :)

Bad nose from what I can see. Lose bodyfat, ditch the glasses (makes you look like a sissified soy cuck), start gymcelling.

Start lifting asap. I started lifting at 16 and i regret nor starting earlier

Lift, and leave this site please. Even 15 is not enough for this site

Start mewing,ntmaxxing,social circlemaxxing and play sport. I would leave gymcelling later since it is huge non nt behavior.

Last edited:
Start mewing,ntmaxxing,social circlemaxxing and play sport. I would leave that gymceling later since it is huge non nt behavior.
I'm one of the most popular in my school so socially I'm fine. I'm starting boxing next week tho, and I might join rugby as well.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Stop doing this thing with your hands. Looks extremely aspie. Gives me L-vibes from Death Note.

Whats your nationality OP. If its something else than German, i would be surprised

Stop doing this thing with your hands. Looks extremely aspie. Gives me L-vibes from Death Note.

Whats your nationality OP. If its something else than German, i would be surprised
UK

Decent for 14. Let puberty do it's thing, report back here after 4 yrs.

Start mewing and chewing. You're young so it could still have a profound effect on your face
You're 5'11 now? You used to be like 5'9 haha and were worried you wouldn't grow anymore.
Guessing you'll probably hit 6'1-6'2 like your father.

Sadly I'm still a 5'9 subhuman.

You're 5'11 now? You used to be like 5'9 haha and were worried you wouldn't grow anymore.
Guessing you'll probably hit 6'1-6'2 like your father.

Sadly I'm still a 5'9 subhuman.
Yea, grown an inch and a half since November, hopefully I'm in a growth spurt. Also fixed my shitty posture. Currently lift frauding to 6'1.5 myself, with lifts you would be ~5'11 so you'll be fine tbh. Height is only an issue if you're under 5'10

Joining boxing is not a good idea if you're worry about your face.

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Hope that there are some cheekbones under that fat cause otherwise you'll be stuck with a moonface for life.

Damn you could be a Chad in a few years :feelsokman:

Hard to tell, you could become really good looking.
Your frame is kinda bad tho.

n
narrow shoulders, and your posture seems bad, but im not sure about the latter.
my older brother, dad, and all my uncles have ridiculously wide backs and shoulders so I'm not too worried bout that haha

Potential chadlite