15 Years old 6"1 is good?

S

sadlyover

Iron
Person 15 years old and is 6"1 is it good and will it grow longer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Htobrother
yes u fucking moron what kind of question is this

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hueless, klamus and 20 others
yes u fucking moron what kind of question is this
I didn't do anything to get taller and I'm lifting weights right now, will it affect my growth?

I didn't do anything to get taller and I'm lifting weights right now, will it affect my growth?
no studies say that lifting weights stunts growth so no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, LooksmaxxHopeful and sadlyover
no studies say that lifting weights stunts growth so no
I think the fact that almost all heavy athletes who lift 350 kg are close to 2 meters supports this.

Yes for sure if genetics are there and hormones

Shit thread kys thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15099, nightg and 7 others
My cousin on the mother's side 6"3 on the father's side 6"1
You will be chad if you do things right instead of waisting potential and living low t lifestyle
Just have a good skincare
Good habits
Stop playing bullshit videos games and
Go out more get sun
Workout, pull-up or Shutup
Maybe get on 200mg test
Eat good take supps
Hang around masculine friends
No drugs

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, GigaAscender, nightg and 1 other person
If you keep growing, sure. At the end of the day your face will be the key thing

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, sadlyover and Htobrother
You will be chad if you do things right instead of waisting potential and living low t lifestyle
Just have a good skincare
Good habits
Stop playing bullshit videos games and
Go out more get sun
Workout, pull-up or Shutup
Maybe get on 200mg test
Eat good take supps
Hang around masculine friends
No drugs
bro i have chad genes but almost majority in this country i can't find subhuman and masculine people and i have asymmetry on my face it worries me

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
If you keep growing, sure. At the end of the day your face will be the key thing
1.Face, Neck size
2.Broad shoulders smaller waist and frame , Bodyfat Low good proportions signaling greek god genes
3.Height 6ft min
4.Posture and Voice

bitches ☺️🥰🥰😍😍😊😋😚aww😈🤤

you already know

• +1
Reactions: sadlyover
1.Face, Neck size
2.Broad shoulders smaller waist and frame , Bodyfat Low good proportions signaling greek god genes
3.Height 6ft min
4.Posture and Voice

bitches ☺️🥰🥰😍😍😊😋😚aww😈🤤

you already know
I get ostracized because of my eyes because he looks hooded and overly masculine and when I look at people I know what they see and I feel like jeremy meks..

• +1
7% of American men are as tall as you or taller.
If life were a videogame story, you would be playing in very easy mode

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14478, GigaAscender and 7 others
7% of American men are as tall as you or taller.
If life were a videogame story, you would be playing in very easy mode
bro no one loves me i'm ostracized because of my teeth and so i had the most stressful day of my life last week...

bro no one loves me i'm ostracized because of my teeth and so i had the most stressful day of my life last week...

be patient and wait until you are adult and have a enough money to afford orthognatic surgery with maxillofacial braces.

• +1
then get invisalign, take action. don't wait. you need to get teen love otherwise you will be stunted for life

• +1
how is your face otherwise, only a teeth issue or is your jaw fucked?

• +1
@Henry_Gandy

help him ascend with tips itt

be patient and wait until you are adult and have a enough money to afford orthognatic surgery with maxillofacial braces.
only my 4th exterior is crooked and people claim this to criticize my appearance and my right mandible is less developed than my left.. my left mandible is literally too sharp...

• JFL
only my 4th exterior is crooked and people claim this to criticize my appearance and my right mandible is less developed than my left.. my left mandible is literally too sharp...
Too much autism focus on the big picture

• +1
I always chew with my right side, but my left mandible is thicker and sharper and when I open my jaw, the left mandible opens normally, while the right mandible is insufficient and shifts to the side is your face otherwise, only a teeth issue or is your jaw fucked?

how is your face otherwise, only a teeth issue or is your jaw fucked?
I always chew with my right side, but my left mandible is thicker and sharper and when I open my jaw, the left mandible opens normally, while the right mandible is insufficient and shifts to the side

Humble bragging

I always chew with my right side, but my left mandible is thicker and sharper and when I open my jaw, the left mandible opens normally, while the right mandible is insufficient and shifts to the side
just go to the orthodontist and ask them to check your jaw, maybe you have tmj joint problems or something. you might have tmd

• +1
I love this website just for the fact that it's facepilled

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
just go to the orthodontist and ask them to check your jaw, maybe you have tmj joint problems or something. you might have tmd
I went to the orthodontist and he said wait for the age of 18 and get an implant, he said it was osseous...

I went to the orthodontist and he said wait for the age of 18 and get an implant, he said it was osseous...
I could try to help you if you pm me a pic of your jaw, you don't need to show your entire face. because I need to know if this is a growth issue or just dental

I could try to help you if you pm me a pic of your jaw, you don't need to show your entire face. because I need to know if this is a growth issue or just dental
dm bro..

Fuck you i hope you die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and BoosterShotEnjoyer
No the average 15 year old is 6'3.5, you need to inject hgh asap

its neither good or bad

its around average

you stop growing at 16, 6'0-6'3 is average height for young western males

you arent special at all

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15850, AscendingHero, ALP and 1 other person
he is 6"1 and didn't do anything to get taller...

how could this possibly happen

Its below average you will never be as tall as yao ming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, ALP and Deleted member 9072
No it's not, teh shortest guy at my middle school was 6'4, it's over if you're only 6'1

Tired of these retarded questions

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
All jokes aside, you really should consider saving up for leg lengthening and get lifts. You're basically invisible at that height