1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Akhi
you look like this faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger, wsada and givemeheight
what could i do to improve?
nothing that will make you insanely more attractive, just learn the game, socialize and you will perma slay not even joking. What's ur height btw?

nothing that will make you insanely more attractive, just learn the game, socialize and you will perma slay not even joking. What's ur height btw?
6'1 with shoes last i checked have a decent physique but it still is work in progress look a little lanky right now

6'1 with shoes last i checked have a decent physique but it still is work in progress look a little lanky right now
I guess you can gymmaxx and maybe fraud 1 inch with soles but you don't need that shit to slay. If you are not slaying rn it's not because of looks, it's because of the environment, friends etc.

I guess you can gymmaxx and maybe fraud 1 inch with soles but you don't need that shit to slay. If you are not slaying rn it's not because of looks, it's because of the environment, friends etc.
i lowkey fucked up and got a buzzcut because i lost a bet with my friends but i feel like i get friendzoned with girls i geuss, had a gf for like a year and i got helle attention from girls but the moment i broke up it went downhil

any recommendations for clothing styles that would fit my face and appeal?
biggest tip i can give you is dont rot on here and enjoy your youth, you got everything you need to

also start going to the gym soon, enhanes ur puberty by a lot and u look scrawny

• +1
Reactions: Emix
biggest tip i can give you is dont rot on here and enjoy your youth, you got everything you need to

also start going to the gym soon, enhanes ur puberty by a lot and u look scrawny
aight more gym it is

Grow out the sides of your hair or cut the top because it looks like a pile of pubic hair scrunched on top of you aside from that try to get to at least 180 lb lean if you're 6'1 and you would be a chad. I think you're currently chadlite for your age range. Nothing to really approve upon just hope your face matures and you don't become a cutecel.

Grow out the sides of your hair or cut the top because it looks like a pile of pubic hair scrunched on top of you aside from that try to get to at least 180 lb lean if you're 6'1 and you would be a chad. I think you're currently chadlite for your age range. Nothing to really approve upon just hope your face matures and you don't become a cutecel.
is there like a specific haircut you would recommend

pls give me more looksmaxing suggestions