16 Year-Olds First Looksmaxxing Plan

nightg

nightg

Iron
Disclaimer
This post is all about putting my saved threads into a plan to actually execute. Any tips/comments will be appreciated, but I do realize it's kind of hard because my face is not included. My failos are a lack of prominent zygos/cheekbones and a narrow jaw. My halos are my positive canthal tilt, blue eyes, white skin, clear skin, long eyelashes, bushy eyebrows, protruding chin, and an above-average muscular and lean physique.​

The Plan
Training neck twice a week following the Josh Bryant video on Youtube. My current neck circumference is 15 inches.

Whitening my teeth using Opalescence Go 15% Hydrogen Peroxide Whitening Gel. I’ve had good success with it in the past.
Fixing my uneven tan/paleness through the use of Beta-Carotene and tanning if the UV is ever high enough.
Continue my successful jawmaxxing through the use of chewing and mewing.
Continuing my ultra-successful gymaxxing.
Get my eyebrows done because there are very bushy and aren't in an ideal shape.
Start posting on Instagram and posting vacations/nights out on my stories.
Improve my follower count to about 1,750 ( 972 current) through following and unfollowing if not followed back (will make a thread on how I went from 470 to 972 by following certain posts on this site/own strategies) and more long term, getting my physique posted by fitness pages.

Goals
I am only 16 and an HTN and my goal is Chadlite and I think it is absolutely doable. At 5’11 at 16 and my above-average eye area, I think through improving my narrow jaw I can ascend. If I can ascend to Chadlite I will Tiktokmax for followers on IG. I have been told my face lacks angularity so I think leanmaxxing could work but I don’t want to be in a deficit during puberty and while also trying to build muscle. I want to lose my virginity with 7+ fwb, and have a rotation of 5+ 6.5 fwb.

Conclusion
I will acknowledge my lack of peptide/HGH use in the plan. I will continue to look into it but I just wanted to clear my folder and start on certain aspects of looksmaxxing. Hopefully, I will make another full plan in about a month or two, but if not this is a good start to the chadlite adventure. The end goal is a relationship with a gymaxxed Stacy/Stacylite 5'8+.

Some of my favorite threads that inspired some of my points.

Tumblr 609d7c89e50ea154e90da2bdc90b7c3b ecaa9362 400

thanks for reading brahs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Schönling, Deleted member 14024 and 3 others
For God's sake, the best looksmax you can do is learn to use paragraphs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 5 others
The end goal is a relationship with a gymaxxed Stacy/Stacylite 5'8+.

thanks for reading brahs
too relatable man, i also turned 16 and my oneitis is a 5'11 stacylite, literally if my crush wasnt 5'11 i wouldnt have been browsing looksmax lurking heightmaxxing and injecting chemicals into my body for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, PYT and Patient A
too relatable man, i also turned 16 and my oneitis is a 5'11 stacylite, literally if my crush wasnt 5'11 i wouldnt have been browsing looksmax lurking heightmaxxing and injecting chemicals into my body for 3 months
the goal

Attachments

• crush2.jpg
    crush2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and PYT
Disclaimer
This post is all about putting my saved threads into a plan to actually execute. Any tips/comments will be appreciated, but I do realize it's kind of hard because my face is not included. My failos are a lack of prominent zygos/cheekbones and a narrow jaw. My halos are my positive canthal tilt, blue eyes, white skin, clear skin, long eyelashes, bushy eyebrows, protruding chin, and an above-average muscular and lean physique.​

Improve my follower count to about 1,750 ( 972 current) through following and unfollowing if not followed back (will make a thread on how I went from 470 to 972 by following certain posts on this site/own strategies) and more long term, getting my physique posted by fitness pages.
:love: mirin, ig follower maxxing hella underrated for us highschoolers, I wish i was more active on snapchat and shit for the past 2 years to have a larger social media presence. I live in a place witth heavy ig maxxers in my chad filledprep school, meanwhile im sitting here with 400 followers :feelswhy:
Goals
I am only 16 and an HTN and my goal is Chadlite and I think it is absolutely doable. At 5’11 at 16 and my above-average eye area, I think through improving my narrow jaw I can ascend. If I can ascend to Chadlite I will Tiktokmax for followers on IG. I have been told my face lacks angularity so I think leanmaxxing could work but I don’t want to be in a deficit during puberty and while also trying to build muscle. I want to lose my virginity with 7+ fwb, and have a rotation of 5+ 6.5 fwb.
whats ur race?
Conclusion
I will acknowledge my lack of peptide/HGH use in the plan. I will continue to look into it but I just wanted to clear my folder and start on certain aspects of looksmaxxing. Hopefully, I will make another full plan in about a month or two, but if not this is a good start to the chadlite adventure. The end goal is a relationship with a gymaxxed Stacy/Stacylite 5'8+.
not absolutely necessary to heightmax at 5'11 at 16, that'll make you 6'0 to maybe 6'1 which isnt a horriboe height esp if you are a htn aiming for chadlite as u say u are
Some of my favorite threads that inspired some of my points.

View attachment 1449409
thanks for reading brahs
lets keep in touch bro, following u

• +1
Reactions: PYT
dont waste money on peptides save for surgury trust

Last edited:
your plan will get you herpes. don't you fuckers learn about diseases

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast
What's the progress been like?

I talked to her a lot at a dance but I lost feelings. I’m just looksmaxxing and grademaxxing to get into a good college bro.
No haha my bad for not clarifying:feelsgood:

I was talking about the height gains you've gotten so far from injecting for ~4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back