18(M) and 5'3: At first i thought it was unfair since my dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'10 but then i realized that being this compact us pretty rad

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.

level 1
Maxxxmax

·12h

Damn straight homie, same height as you. As a teen I hated it but by the time I got to uni I realised it was a boon (no one ever forgot my name, people instinctively rally to your defence, can win a big money game of hide and seek by fitting in under a sink). Only negative is not being able to reach the top shelf, but my 6ft gf covers that base.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

lmao i aint ever had a gf bro bc of my height but thats alright cuz as long as i make money ill be fine especially wit less back pain 🦀
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·12h

While there are obviously women out there that won't date or fuck a short guy, there's plenty of women who will. I spent my teen years trying to over compensate for my height by hooking up with every girl I could. It took curating some style and being confident, but it honestly wasn't particularly hard. Bit cringe i know, but its a numbers game. Hell, I've hooked up with some girls who really liked being with someone who was the same height as them (and as you and I are the same height, this could happen for you too), either because they felt safer or just because it was something different. Dont give up on it out of a sense of pride or defeat, love yourself, believe in yourself.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

lmao i have so much pride broski im all good but thanks!
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·12h

Good, glad you have pride, but also have confidence. Its crucial, if you don't conform to the masculine stereotype, confidence in yourself and passion for what you're interested in can work wonders on getting a partner (for the night or for the foreseeable).
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

i have all what i need to have a healthy mental state mindset and bc i be me instead. but thanks a-lot!
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 7
Maxxxmax

·12h

If it works for you man, thats great. All im saying is don't give up on one avenue to happiness because you've got another covered.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
somethingswronglol

OP·11h

I'll remember that, bur same goes to you man!
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
Classicjammer

·8m

How the hell do you have that much confidence? What (in general) do you do for a career and hobby wise? Cause to do as good as you say you are with women I’m thinking you must be extremely varied and open with your interests and very sociable.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
JMSpider2001

·8h

5’4” | 163cm
Any tips on how to get good style, charisma, and confidence? I’m not naturally outgoing so I struggle with this.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·7h

Sorry for the incoming wall, dusting off all I can remember that may be relevant.
Well when I was a teen, emo was big so style wise I have no idea what sub cultures are around today, but transferable lessons would be cool accessorises, effort on your hair (something a little different from standard dude hair), attention to outfits (tbh I wore a lot of black, band t shirts were a good indicator of common interest), cool shoes. I can't tell you what, because what I wore would probably be dated now.
Confidence is the key. Go into situations thinking that it doesn't matter if people like you, but if they do, its a boon. Theres so many fish in the sea if someone isn't into you, so don't obsess over it, there's always others. A dash of arrogance and a dash of self deprecation (I'm British, that might be an us thing) but if you do self deprecate, make sure it isn't your biggest character flaw so people don't think you're fishing for reassurance. Be flippant about it like you know you have a flaw but don't care, do not bummed about it.
Talk about what you're passionate about as long as it isn't too niche. I would wax lyrical about bands I liked or pop philosophy/ politics. I wouldn't for instance, talk about how I play warhammer with someone new unless they revealed something that might suggest an interest in the more niche things. Listen to people too, get a gauge in what someone is interested in and if you know something about it, talk about that. If you don't, ask questions about it and show/ feign interest.
Do something publicly. I did acting at school and played in a band and both helped my confidence loads. Honestly, I probably got too confident after a pair of girls started following me to all my gigs.
Get a good wingman. If you've got someone you're really comfortable talking with, have an interesting conversation with them around others will often engratiate yourself with them. Having a third person can take some of the social pressure off.
Keep trying. Fuck me, I spent way too many nights out at events or bars that I didn't like as a way to meet friends or prospective partners. If after the initial interactions you ask someone to dance or offer them a drink and they so no, be cool about it and wonder off to find some new folks. Rejection is a part of life, no one is perfect for everyone and most people aren't right for most other people. Just keep trying, don't get mad or sad.
Smoke, or hang out with smokers. This is probably terrible advice for your health, but being in smoking areas was the number 1 place I met people in a context where you could introduce yourself without creepily sliding up to someone, offering lighter or letting someone have a cig is a great opener.
Hope this helps in some way, obviously this is all the dusted off experiences I had before I got together with my partner a decade ago, so take it with a pinch of salt. If I could give a single piece of "easier said than done" advice, its love yourself, unconditionally. You may have things about yourself that you don't like, some which you can change, some which you can't, but always keep in mind you have as much value in the grand scheme of things as anyone else.
Good luck, I'm rooting for you.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
semiavocado

·4h

I am same height as you and I completely agree with your hide and seek point. I always win too because of my height Hehehhe
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·4h

One time at uni we had a game involving our entire dorm building. All the lights shut out, 40 people. I fucking rekt. Lotta places to hide away for those like us.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
Your WHAT
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·9h

Haven't yall also found tall girls are more likely to be into short guys than average hight girls? Always felt a sense of kinship in "unusual heights for our gender" with tall girls.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
mh1357_0

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
I definitely do like tall girls more than short girls lol
Average height girls always want a dude who is like 6'3 like come on dude lower your expectations
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
And another thing is that if thats your long term partner/ husband or wife and you plan on having kids, they probably will turn out average height
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·8h

The great irony here is that my attraction to my girlfriend of ten years now is probably in part a genetic response to an instinct to provide positive traits that I don't possess to any offspring e.g her height, but we don't want kids.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
I mean that’s perfectly cool, instincts are gonna instinct i suppose, that’s probably where most preferences/ tastes come from in general.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
thiccshredder57

·5h

I’m 5’3 and also turned 18 a few days ago. How did you get comfortable with your height?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

i started looking at the brightside of it yk
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
thiccshredder57

·4h

Like wym?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

like think of all the advantages you have with it and think of how good it looks on you actually, it will help you especially since its not bad at all
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
thiccshredder57

·3h

Thanks man
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
I'm 5'8 so I always think I'm short but then I realize other guys are way shorter than me
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Nop_X

·8h

5’9| 175 | 15 years idk
Same
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

https://www.reddit.com/user/Dr_Sosa/

level 1
Dr_Sosa

·12h

What is the meaning of the left hand gesture?
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

https://www.reddit.com/user/Rafaelrios12356/

level 3
Rafaelrios12356

·32m

5'3" | 160 cm
vc é br?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

https://www.reddit.com/user/bonuccigang/

level 2
bonuccigang

·11h

It’s his right hand, it’s a mirror lol
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Dr_Sosa

·11h

ok whats the meaning
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
pwndaman9

·11h

It's usually just a "haha made you look " type of gesture.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Dr_Sosa

·9h

🤌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
pwndaman9

·8h

👌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
bonuccigang

·11h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sloppy1sts/

level 2
Sloppy1sts

·6h

5'6"
He gets to punch you in the arm if you look directly at it.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
dj_fishwigy

·2h

5'6" | 169 cm
Oh you trolled us. I think you can punch my arm then.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
AverageGuyAround

·1h

5’6” | 167.64 Cm
why trolled ?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
clockhit

·43m

160 cm | 5’3” | M
cause of the symbol he’s making with his hands
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
TheDeadMonument

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
We're not short. We're super-concentrated.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
R0bo_Squatch

·9h

Hey man you're right. Being short sometimes is pretty darn nice like I have these lights above the dinner table and if I stand up fast I'll hit them almost always. It doesnt hurt but its just so annoying that it makes the stupid *ding* sound. Don't let people say you're short because you're not living your life for them. If you're happy with yourself in this world thats all that matters.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
hi_im_kai101

·1h

it’s cute 🧍🏻‍♀️
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Blueonyxboom

·43m

You look about 5’6
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Journytochad

·7h

It’s over
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Rafaelrios12356

·28m

5'3" | 160 cm
ur height doesn't make any sense,did disease stunth ur growth.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind, incel194012940, Deleted member 16958 and 27 others
he 100% had HGH deficiency growing up jfl, no fucking way he has 5'11-5'10 parents likely larp anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, yirma19, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 19 others
Smoke, or hang out with smokers. This is probably terrible advice for your health, but being in smoking areas was the number 1 place I met people in a context where you could introduce yourself without creepily sliding up to someone, offering lighter or letting someone have a cig is a great opener.
This is actually solid

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton and 6 others
Rip @ManletEater died of too much exposure to copium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Moggie, Biiyo03 and 8 others
7e2c23c51f6e01860044e0ce66ed2b36

Being the same height as a 10yo boy is rad :cool:
110% broski, my back like never hurts. Lol unlucky tallfags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, kuroro, stevielake and 23 others
he 100% had HGH deficiency growing up jfl, no fucking way he has 5'11-5'10 parents likely larp anyways
His mom cheated on his dad with a 4 foot chadlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, yirma19, Mewton and 14 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, yirma19, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, yirma19, Smoke Fanboy and 11 others
his dad cheated on his mom with a midget tbh

dn rope asap

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
5'3 is so over its not even fucking funny. Its almost 3 sd from average meaning your chances of being 5'3 are around 1/670.

Just 60% of men have procreated in recent times. What are your chances if your height is in the bottom 0.13%? Literally zero. I can sort of start To see the cope of celestial proportions

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Mewton, Preoximerianas and 5 others
5'3 is so over its not even fucking funny. Its almost 3 sd from average meaning your chances of being 5'3 are around 1/670.

Just 60% of men have procreated in recent times. What are your chances if your height is in the bottom 0.13%? Literally zero. I can sort of start To see the cope of celestial proportions
Unironically not 0. You just have to betabux H A R D

level 1
Maxxxmax

·12h

Damn straight homie, same height as you. As a teen I hated it but by the time I got to uni I realised it was a boon (no one ever forgot my name, people instinctively rally to your defence, can win a big money game of hide and seek by fitting in under a sink). Only negative is not being able to reach the top shelf, but my 6ft gf covers that base.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

lmao i aint ever had a gf bro bc of my height but thats alright cuz as long as i make money ill be fine especially wit less back pain 🦀
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·12h

While there are obviously women out there that won't date or fuck a short guy, there's plenty of women who will. I spent my teen years trying to over compensate for my height by hooking up with every girl I could. It took curating some style and being confident, but it honestly wasn't particularly hard. Bit cringe i know, but its a numbers game. Hell, I've hooked up with some girls who really liked being with someone who was the same height as them (and as you and I are the same height, this could happen for you too), either because they felt safer or just because it was something different. Dont give up on it out of a sense of pride or defeat, love yourself, believe in yourself.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·12h

Good, glad you have pride, but also have confidence. Its crucial, if you don't conform to the masculine stereotype, confidence in yourself and passion for what you're interested in can work wonders on getting a partner (for the night or for the foreseeable).
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

i have all what i need to have a healthy mental state mindset and bc i be me instead. but thanks a-lot!
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 7
Maxxxmax

·12h

If it works for you man, thats great. All im saying is don't give up on one avenue to happiness because you've got another covered.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
somethingswronglol

OP·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
Classicjammer

·8m

How the hell do you have that much confidence? What (in general) do you do for a career and hobby wise? Cause to do as good as you say you are with women I’m thinking you must be extremely varied and open with your interests and very sociable.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
JMSpider2001

·8h

5’4” | 163cm
Any tips on how to get good style, charisma, and confidence? I’m not naturally outgoing so I struggle with this.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·7h

Sorry for the incoming wall, dusting off all I can remember that may be relevant.
Well when I was a teen, emo was big so style wise I have no idea what sub cultures are around today, but transferable lessons would be cool accessorises, effort on your hair (something a little different from standard dude hair), attention to outfits (tbh I wore a lot of black, band t shirts were a good indicator of common interest), cool shoes. I can't tell you what, because what I wore would probably be dated now.
Confidence is the key. Go into situations thinking that it doesn't matter if people like you, but if they do, its a boon. Theres so many fish in the sea if someone isn't into you, so don't obsess over it, there's always others. A dash of arrogance and a dash of self deprecation (I'm British, that might be an us thing) but if you do self deprecate, make sure it isn't your biggest character flaw so people don't think you're fishing for reassurance. Be flippant about it like you know you have a flaw but don't care, do not bummed about it.
Talk about what you're passionate about as long as it isn't too niche. I would wax lyrical about bands I liked or pop philosophy/ politics. I wouldn't for instance, talk about how I play warhammer with someone new unless they revealed something that might suggest an interest in the more niche things. Listen to people too, get a gauge in what someone is interested in and if you know something about it, talk about that. If you don't, ask questions about it and show/ feign interest.
Do something publicly. I did acting at school and played in a band and both helped my confidence loads. Honestly, I probably got too confident after a pair of girls started following me to all my gigs.
Get a good wingman. If you've got someone you're really comfortable talking with, have an interesting conversation with them around others will often engratiate yourself with them. Having a third person can take some of the social pressure off.
Keep trying. Fuck me, I spent way too many nights out at events or bars that I didn't like as a way to meet friends or prospective partners. If after the initial interactions you ask someone to dance or offer them a drink and they so no, be cool about it and wonder off to find some new folks. Rejection is a part of life, no one is perfect for everyone and most people aren't right for most other people. Just keep trying, don't get mad or sad.
Hope this helps in some way, obviously this is all the dusted off experiences I had before I got together with my partner a decade ago, so take it with a pinch of salt. If I could give a single piece of "easier said than done" advice, its love yourself, unconditionally. You may have things about yourself that you don't like, some which you can change, some which you can't, but always keep in mind you have as much value in the grand scheme of things as anyone else.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
semiavocado

·4h

I am same height as you and I completely agree with your hide and seek point. I always win too because of my height Hehehhe
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·4h

One time at uni we had a game involving our entire dorm building. All the lights shut out, 40 people. I fucking rekt. Lotta places to hide away for those like us.
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
Your WHAT
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·9h

Haven't yall also found tall girls are more likely to be into short guys than average hight girls? Always felt a sense of kinship in "unusual heights for our gender" with tall girls.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
mh1357_0

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
Average height girls always want a dude who is like 6'3 like come on dude lower your expectations
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
And another thing is that if thats your long term partner/ husband or wife and you plan on having kids, they probably will turn out average height
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·8h

The great irony here is that my attraction to my girlfriend of ten years now is probably in part a genetic response to an instinct to provide positive traits that I don't possess to any offspring e.g her height, but we don't want kids.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
I mean that’s perfectly cool, instincts are gonna instinct i suppose, that’s probably where most preferences/ tastes come from in general.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
thiccshredder57

·5h

I’m 5’3 and also turned 18 a few days ago. How did you get comfortable with your height?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
thiccshredder57

·4h

Like wym?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

like think of all the advantages you have with it and think of how good it looks on you actually, it will help you especially since its not bad at all
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
thiccshredder57

·3h

Thanks man
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
I'm 5'8 so I always think I'm short but then I realize other guys are way shorter than me
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Nop_X

·8h

5’9| 175 | 15 years idk
Same
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Dr_Sosa

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Rafaelrios12356

·32m

5'3" | 160 cm
vc é br?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
bonuccigang

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Dr_Sosa

·11h

ok whats the meaning
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
pwndaman9

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Dr_Sosa

·9h

🤌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
pwndaman9

·8h

👌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
bonuccigang

·11h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Sloppy1sts

·6h

5'6"
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
dj_fishwigy

·2h

5'6" | 169 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
AverageGuyAround

·1h

5’6” | 167.64 Cm
why trolled ?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
clockhit

·43m

160 cm | 5’3” | M
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
TheDeadMonument

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
R0bo_Squatch

·9h

Hey man you're right. Being short sometimes is pretty darn nice like I have these lights above the dinner table and if I stand up fast I'll hit them almost always. It doesnt hurt but its just so annoying that it makes the stupid *ding* sound. Don't let people say you're short because you're not living your life for them. If you're happy with yourself in this world thats all that matters.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
hi_im_kai101

·1h

it’s cute 🧍🏻‍♀️
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Blueonyxboom

·43m

You look about 5’6
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Journytochad

·7h

It’s over
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Rafaelrios12356

·28m

5'3" | 160 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave
tldr: cope

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

level 1
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 7
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
somethingswronglol

OP·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
Classicjammer

·8m

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
JMSpider2001

·8h

5’4” | 163cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·7h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
semiavocado

·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
Your WHAT
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·9h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
mh1357_0

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·8h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
thiccshredder57

·5h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
thiccshredder57

·4h

Like wym?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
thiccshredder57

·3h

Thanks man
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Nop_X

·8h

5’9| 175 | 15 years idk
Same
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Dr_Sosa

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Rafaelrios12356

·32m

5'3" | 160 cm
vc é br?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
bonuccigang

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Dr_Sosa

·11h

ok whats the meaning
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
pwndaman9

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Dr_Sosa

·9h

🤌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
pwndaman9

·8h

👌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
bonuccigang

·11h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Sloppy1sts

·6h

5'6"
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
dj_fishwigy

·2h

5'6" | 169 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
AverageGuyAround

·1h

5’6” | 167.64 Cm
why trolled ?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
clockhit

·43m

160 cm | 5’3” | M
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
TheDeadMonument

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
R0bo_Squatch

·9h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
hi_im_kai101

·1h

it’s cute 🧍🏻‍♀️
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Blueonyxboom

·43m

You look about 5’6
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Journytochad

·7h

It’s over
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Rafaelrios12356

·28m

5'3" | 160 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave
Hi. Im your white brother from another universe. I too am 5'3" (5'3.9") And have taller relatives. Dads 5'7", mom 5'4", Grandpa - 6'5". And I was cursed with the same spell as you. Best thing for mantles like us is to Jesus Christ Martyr max and have the chance to become Chads in heaven.

7AFD5FB1 7938 49EC 81DC 28C6B18B749D

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ElySioNs, Preoximerianas and 3 others
This shit wouldnt be SOOOO much of a problem if short foids went with short guys, instead they are the BIGGEST height queens, even compared to taller foids. I can tell you right now, i'd have no problem if my gf came up to my height, but foids just NEED their men to tower over them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Chinacurry

level 1
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 7
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
somethingswronglol

OP·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
Classicjammer

·8m

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
JMSpider2001

·8h

5’4” | 163cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·7h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
semiavocado

·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
Your WHAT
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·9h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
mh1357_0

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·8h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
thiccshredder57

·5h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
thiccshredder57

·4h

Like wym?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
thiccshredder57

·3h

Thanks man
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Nop_X

·8h

5’9| 175 | 15 years idk
Same
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Dr_Sosa

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Rafaelrios12356

·32m

5'3" | 160 cm
vc é br?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
bonuccigang

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Dr_Sosa

·11h

ok whats the meaning
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
pwndaman9

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Dr_Sosa

·9h

🤌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
pwndaman9

·8h

👌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
bonuccigang

·11h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Sloppy1sts

·6h

5'6"
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
dj_fishwigy

·2h

5'6" | 169 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
AverageGuyAround

·1h

5’6” | 167.64 Cm
why trolled ?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
clockhit

·43m

160 cm | 5’3” | M
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
TheDeadMonument

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
R0bo_Squatch

·9h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
hi_im_kai101

·1h

it’s cute 🧍🏻‍♀️
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Blueonyxboom

·43m

You look about 5’6
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Journytochad

·7h

It’s over
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Rafaelrios12356

·28m

5'3" | 160 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

When you inject so much copium that even /r/cuckhold makes more sense

level 1
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 7
Maxxxmax

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
somethingswronglol

OP·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 8
Classicjammer

·8m

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
JMSpider2001

·8h

5’4” | 163cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·7h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
semiavocado

·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
Your WHAT
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Maxxxmax

·9h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
mh1357_0

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Maxxxmax

·8h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
DanlexTheKnight

·8h

5'1" | 155cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
thiccshredder57

·5h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
thiccshredder57

·4h

Like wym?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
somethingswronglol

OP·4h

Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
thiccshredder57

·3h

Thanks man
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
mh1357_0

·10h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Nop_X

·8h

5’9| 175 | 15 years idk
Same
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Dr_Sosa

·12h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
somethingswronglol

OP·12h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Rafaelrios12356

·32m

5'3" | 160 cm
vc é br?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
bonuccigang

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Dr_Sosa

·11h

ok whats the meaning
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
pwndaman9

·11h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 5
Dr_Sosa

·9h

🤌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 6
pwndaman9

·8h

👌
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
bonuccigang

·11h

nada
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
Sloppy1sts

·6h

5'6"
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
dj_fishwigy

·2h

5'6" | 169 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
AverageGuyAround

·1h

5’6” | 167.64 Cm
why trolled ?
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
clockhit

·43m

160 cm | 5’3” | M
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
TheDeadMonument

·8h

X'Y" | Z cm
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
R0bo_Squatch

·9h

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
hi_im_kai101

·1h

it’s cute 🧍🏻‍♀️
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Blueonyxboom

·43m

You look about 5’6
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Journytochad

·7h

It’s over
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 1
Rafaelrios12356

·28m

5'3" | 160 cm
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave
The Cope is unreal but at least they didnt give up (they prolly did but its a LARP as usual)

Nichemaxxing is Always a thing

E

I know this is fucking cringe, but as a short guy, I am really feeling this

who is that giga mogger on your profile? fuaark insane

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I’d have respect for them if they acknowledged their flaws and tried to make the most of their other features, but pretending that being shorter than the average woman is a good thing and larping about having a 6ft gf is just cringe and pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and whiteissuperior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back