(18M) How over is it for me? Is it possible for me to ascend?

I

I_Wont_Fall_Apart

Iron
Fuck it, I might as well post my face here publicly. Who cares. PM ratings are a waste of time. Just want to make the most of the hand I’ve been dealt.

Was told I looked like I have fetal alcohol syndrome the other day. Is it really over for me? Can I ascend to HTN+?

Attachments

• IMG_6326.jpeg
    IMG_6326.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6323.jpeg
    IMG_6323.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6223.jpeg
    IMG_6223.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6186.jpeg
    IMG_6186.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6199.jpeg
    IMG_6199.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
U r already htn+ in SEA countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gandy's disciple and YungTrappa
Bump

• +1
Only one reply, so over for me

• +1
whats ur body fat

• +1
Why is no one replying wtf

• +1
Fuck it, I might as well post my face here publicly. Who cares. PM ratings are a waste of time. Just want to make the most of the hand I’ve been dealt.

Was told I looked like I have fetal alcohol syndrome the other day. Is it really over for me? Can I ascend to HTN+?
nigga go to the gym and get ur diet in check bro, u never know if its cooked if u ain't cut down to 12-15% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
Just lol at you.

Ltn

first step to ascend:
get off .org

brutal cut down on bf% but even then ur getting to high MTN max even with surgeries

U look better than me, and I am Ltn-truecel so maybe MTN with lower bf like everybody else says

Under 12% bf, fix skin, either be pale or tan, fix hair, your nose looks deviated insurance might cover that, you could also ascend more with other procedures

lol at least I’m not a truecel, but is it possible for me to get to HTN? Do I have to get like 30 surgeries or some shit to look remotely passable
You look fat
Lose weight first
You might ascend to high mtn to low htn with just that