• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and NarcyChadlite
Cope

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Picard memes: Patrick Stewart's best viral Star Trek moments - CNET

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You are a nigger with recessed face and rotting on an Incel forum at 15 years old. You don’t mog shit.

You are a nigger with recessed face and rotting on an Incel forum at 15 years old. You don’t mog shit.
Shut the fuck up nigga said I had binax potrusion then calls me recessed
JFL Brazilian niggas nigga u live in a third world country go back to eating shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
FUCKING Taylorswift who tf names themselves this this niggas has more estrogen than the average female wtf ?
@her ban this tranny

FUCKING Taylorswift who tf names themselves this this niggas has more estrogen than the average female wtf ?
@her ban this tranny
Ironic how you are saying I have more estrogen than the average female yet you are crying for the mods to ban me. If anything, you are the one who is gonna get his ass banned for bragging. Fuck outta here ugly ass.

Ironic how you are saying I have more estrogen than the average female yet you are crying for the mods to ban me. If anything, you are the one who is gonna get his ass banned for bragging. Fuck outta here ugly ass.
Did not read u utter fucker keep replying to me and I know you read this