2 dudes talking baout gymceling in school

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Manlet and tallrr guy who is like 190cm. Manlet said that that tall guy is like 195, just lol. That dude is barely tsller than me lol.

Also, manlet guy has decent frame, but both of them have shit genetics. Taller dude lifts for like a year at least and he looks like he doesnt even lift. I remember him benhcing on PE class a 90kg or something last year and hes still lifting. Just lol

My chest is biggee after a month of bro split twice a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, GarixTheChad, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
keep crying for them

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
a dude is benching 90kgs and he got smaller chest than yours? I dont believe it

a dude is benching 90kgs and he got smaller chest than yours? I dont believe it
Not smaller than mine maybe, similar size. Hes in shirt and he doesnt even looks like he lifts

Imagine benching with barbell. What a horrendous waste of time, your chest and strength grows twice faster with dumbbells.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: penis3, Tony and Pietrosiek
Imagine benching with barbell. What a horrendous waste of time, your chest and strength grows twice faster with dumbbells.
Idk, its propably cause everyone want to bench alot, they think that foids get horny for more plates lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Pietrosiek
Both should be done for optimal growth

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, SubhumanCurrycel and Pietrosiek
Stop spouting nonsense

• +1
Barbell progressive overload is easier tho, dumbells are +4kg, meanwhile on the barbell u can add +2.5 kg

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and SubhumanCurrycel
Manlets arise xd

If you wanna V taper OHP or death tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and BigBiceps
Barbell progressive overload is easier tho, dumbells are +4kg, meanwhile on the barbell u can add +2.5 kg
Nah, in my gym we have shit ton of dumbbells. Barbell always feels like shit, like it's not even hitting the chest properly. Dumbbells work like magic. Especially incline dumbbell bench has become my new favorite movement.

• +1
Nah, in my gym we have shit ton of dumbbells. Barbell always feels like shit, like it's not even hitting the chest properly. Dumbbells work like magic. Especially incline dumbbell bench has become my new favorite movement.
I hate barbell bench tbh.

Copd, ohp iwll just add on your front delts, you need mid delts too

• +1
Ngl. Guys nowadays just go to do that cursed barbell bench to the gym. They're forgetting the best movements like OHP, squats, pull ups & so on. Especially pull ups are 10/10, best movement you could do.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4563 and Pietrosiek
Ngl. Guys nowadays just go to do that cursed barbell bench to the gym. They're forgetting the best movements like OHP, squats, pull ups & so on. Especially pull ups are 10/10, best movement you could do.
View attachment 668958
Dude, its not even same bodypart

Dude, its not even same bodypart
No, just in general idea, maybe my wording was a bit off, but I meant most people forget a lot of the key movements when going to the gym, and just do something like bench and stomach chunches.

• +1
No, just in general idea, maybe my wording was a bit off, but I meant most people forget a lot of the key movements when going to the gym, and just do something like bench and stomach chunches.
Ok. I need legit pull up bar, my back is my strongest bodypart tbh

• Love it
@cocainecowboy look @ this low iq manlet. he probably does arms only in the gym

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and BigBiceps
@cocainecowboy look @ this low iq manlet. he probably does arms only in the gym
Keep crying walmart ritalincel. Even tho I hate barbell bench, I'd still do more weight than your nerd ass.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, SubhumanCurrycel and Pietrosiek
Good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pietrosiek