2 legit methods to make money as a teencel (one legal + one illegal)

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
I tried both methods when I was in HS and it worked for me (and it should work for you as well if you’re not a total retard). There’s little chance you’ll make a living out of it but you can earn a few hundred euros every month if you do it seriously.

Method #1

That’s the illegal one, but probably the one you will make the most money with.

Requirements :
  • bank/paypal account to buy things online
  • be willing to meet people face to face
  • have some money (100-200€ should be enough to begin with)
  1. Buy fake Football/Soccer/[whatever sport is popular in your area] shirts on AliExpress. There are a lot of Facebook groups where you can see who the best sellers are and ask for advice (they’re full of Brazilians for some reason). You’re probably going to have to order from a few different sellers in order to find the best shirts. Once you found your supplier, order a large amount of shirts (because, since they send it from China, you’ll have to wait up to a month).
  2. Set up ads on you local version of Craigslist, divide the original price by 2 or 3.
  3. Answer calls from faggots who are interested in your shirts and meet them. You give them the shirt, they give you the cash. Easy money.
I’ll give you the second (legal one) method later.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Hector
Buy tshirts from underdog team in the Champions League or underdog players that will likely succes (not ein necessarily) aka Origi, Manolas, Ziyech...

Buy tshirts from underdog team in the Champions League or underdog players that will likely succes (not ein necessarily) aka Origi, Manolas, Ziyech...
There will be the Euros next summer so if you live in Europe and your country is going to qualify just buy the new national team shirts when they're out.

There will be the Euros next summer so if you live in Europe and your country is going to qualify just buy the new national team shirts when they're out.
I am Spanish, we always qualify lol. Just if Ansu Fati goes to national team there will be 0 hype players

But don't buy them immediately when they're out, chink suppliers usually need a few weeks to correct the flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Why this method is illegal? They are paying but you are giving the product...

I am Spanish, we always qualify lol. Just if Ansu Fati goes to national team there will be 0 hype players
Don't bother with players shirt, just sell them blank it works well.
Why this method is illegal? They are paying but you are giving the product...
Yeah but it's still counterfeit.