how old are you?
He has a good frame, just a twink. His shoulder:waist ratio is solid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 8908 and BearBoy
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16048 and Deleted member 1617
@BearBoy openly admitted he gets beat by his dad who "looks like kratos" and that he is "intimidated" by him. His traumitising childhood taught him big wrists are attractive which is what his whole personality revolves around which is a bluepill outlook and completely false. in reality, women are repulsed by bear bods and muscle monsters. Endomorphs are a niche market and there is nothing sexy about them, no matter how much strength they have. Strength does not equate to attractiveness especially if they are fatties with a huge gut.

tall, wide and shredded physiques are top teir. take note of these body builders wrist sizes. Bearboy argues that you need huge wrists to be attractive to women which is clearly delusional bluepill low iq cope to make fat short boys feel better about themselves
DF11347A 7E1D 4855 8A1E 0577400559C2
D196FE57 40AC 43FF BEA7 5FA7F06A2893
4398E84C 6421 47B4 9315 28EC9EFE9600
0B2C0F87 B1CC 4645 9BFF CBAC16A27577
293B6829 124E 4405 8D65 419E58B47BE3

Ectomorphs > endomorphs anyday of the fucking week lmfao. This is why bearboy has thousands of posts and doesnt post his face where as i am cocky and barely have any posts at all: he knows his fat body and gyno titties are repulsive. There is no cure to gyno or stretchmarks btw

EC9FC75E 865A 420E 87F2 8BF92953C2F5
C0583F56 817B 4334 8180 542829C4C244
7840C4A2 A72F 4C5C AA2B 63590FCD411C

Fat boys are repulsive and girls are only attracted to v-shaped pretty boys with abs, END OF DISCUSSION

No scapula for that face unfortunately.

Keep coping cunt

His frame is very good wdym?

He's just thin
Cheers bruh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, WontStopNorwooding, StephIsCold and 9 others
@BearBoy openly admitted he gets beat by his dad who "looks like kratos" and that he is "intimidated" by him. His traumitising childhood taught him big wrists are attractive which is what his whole personality revolves around which is a bluepill outlook and completely false. in reality, women are repulsed by bear bods and muscle monsters. Endomorphs are a niche market and there is nothing sexy about them, no matter how much strength they have. Strength does not equate to attractiveness especially if they are fatties with a huge gut.

tall, wide and shredded physiques are top teir. take note of these body builders wrist sizes. Bearboy argues that you need huge wrists to be attractive to women which is clearly delusional bluepill low iq cope to make fat short boys feel better about themselves
View attachment 1419404View attachment 1419405View attachment 1419406View attachment 1419407View attachment 1419408

Ectomorphs > endomorphs anyday of the fucking week lmfao. This is why bearboy has thousands of posts and doesnt post his face where as i am cocky and barely have any posts at all: he knows his fat body and gyno titties are repulsive. There is no cure to gyno or stretchmarks btw

View attachment 1419409View attachment 1419410View attachment 1419411

Fat boys are repulsive and girls are only attracted to v-shaped pretty boys with abs, END OF DISCUSSION

View attachment 1419413
Keep coping cunt

Cheers bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IvanArgentina, RoundHouse, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
also jfl he really went 2 hours browsing on my profile just find out my big wrist thread

ur coping because ur wrists :tiny: :ROFLMAO:

also jfl he really went 2 hours browsing on my profile just find out my big wrist thread

ur coping because ur wrists :tiny: :ROFLMAO:
Thought you didnt read bruh
Go get beat up by your thick wristed dad bro
27 inch waist with 6 pack ez dubs bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16048 and 1 other person

View attachment 1419404View attachment 1419405View attachment 1419406View attachment 1419407View attachment 1419408

View attachment 1419409View attachment 1419410View attachment 1419411

View attachment 1419413
Keep coping cunt

Cheers bruh
They have something u dont.
Steroids

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
u guys are idiots this guy literally has good bodybuilding genetics
everyone looks like the have a small frame when that skinny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, BearBoy, Deleted member 8908 and 3 others
Some retards on this forum are redpilled af *see comment section*
Nice frame dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
u guys are idiots this guy literally has good bodybuilding genetics
everyone looks like the have a small frame when that skinny
Well everyone with an averageish frame yes. His frame looks ok.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Well everyone with an averageish frame yes. His frame looks ok.
yea width wise its around average but he has a good v shape due to his small waist and lat insertions, these are gonna make him look pretty aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
yea width wise its around average but he has a good v shape due to his small waist and lat insertions, these are gonna make him look pretty aesthetic
Just about anyone can have an aesthetic physique. Hes not trying to he a top ifbb in any division where you need to be like top 0.1% to make it or a some fitness model. Niggas here just like to bully for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and justadude
Wcqxq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and RoundHouse
"tall, wide and shredded physiques are top teir."

yes and with big wrists, bigger skeleton it looks better:ROFLMAO:

• +1
"tall, wide and shredded physiques are top teir."

yes and with big wrists, bigger skeleton it looks better:ROFLMAO:
7CBE2FE9 D4C2 4EC6 9AAF 062EFA5642C3

Keep coping fat boy. Women are not attracted to ogres FACT! Shrek is a fantasy movie, bro; the only thing factual about the film was ogres > manlets. Only men respect thick wrists, women honestly dont give a fuck FACT! In fact, smaller wrists = smaller waist thus larger shoulders and you appear taller. Pretty boys > ogres. Street fighting success is irrelevant in the modern world and women do not find it sexy which should be pretty fucking obvious except youre autistic, fat and delusional. Women would choose height, veins, abs, wide shoulders and a skinny waist over ogres any day of the week
who is more attractive, jeff seid or eddie hall?
7B26DF08 32C5 4798 9640 73CFEA4AA2D9

Vs
5690EE1F 5DF6 49EE 9294 DCD0FC65EB7C

You are honestly delusional if you believe women are attracted to muscley endomorphs which is an extremely niche market. You are actually blue pilled af if you believe strength is attractive. Most women are repulsed by ogre men. Im sorry bro but you are coping hard. Kratos is so fucking ugly holy shit and hes bald. Fucking hell, youre a delusional fatty with a 30+ inch waist lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
caging hard @ this clown tier fucking thread​

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
people are laughing at him but he keeps writing essays
The fuck you talking bout retard
as the thread progresses, you get less likes.
1A13F9CD D810 4C3C B762 5AAF10FF5EDD

The only people supporting you are your online friends who you havent met irl and even half of them admitted i have a good frame.
I height mog, shoulder mog, and looks mog you. All you have is bigger chubby fingers for eating mcdonalds and typing away on your lil keyboard all day in your goblin cave, ogreboy. You dont go to the gym bro and you dont go outside

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and BearBoy
The fuck you talking bout retard
as the thread progresses, you get less likes.
View attachment 1419990
The only people supporting you are your online friends who you havent met irl and even half of them admitted i have a good frame.
I height mog, shoulder mog, and looks mog you. All you have is bigger chubby fingers for eating mcdonalds and typing away on your lil keyboard all day in your goblin cave, ogreboy. You dont go to the gym bro and you dont go outside
You are clearly mad that your wrists are 6 inches only

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
You are clearly mad that your wrists are 6 inches only

They're about to be 9 inches once he's done writing all his fucking essays mate :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and BearBoy

They're about to be 9 inches once he's done writing all his fucking essays mate :feelskek::feelskek:

@them @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 1617