2 months on MK-677 experience

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
MK is cope though and you are a grown man so don’t even bother unless u are literally on steroids tryna build muscle
You're definetely right about GH being ideal, but mk isn't useless as you say at all, i went from 3.9 - 6.9 IGFBP3 levels within weeks of using it. If nothing else is available mk will pose some benefit.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
I would say MK-677 is cope and doesnt substantially make a difference, and that ALL teens should look into HGH
but MK also has a an extremely safe safety profile compared to other PEDs, doesnt f with hormones at all

before mk I was 5 11.55 117lbs
now Im 6 0.0 132lbs
probably 50/50 water and muscle weight, i started gymcelling right when i started MK so insane newbie gains, also i gymcelled pretty correctly in a 500-800calorie surplus with lots of protein supplementation and creatine n all that, i mightve gained fat as well but i still have a popping serratus and abs like i did before the transformation

consistent weight after shit n piss in morning, this is in a span of like 62 days

the height gains probably werent substantially accentuated by MK, maybe a bit but it is copium for heightmaxxing, and I will be hopping on HGH in 2 weeks anyway

i measure with aerosol can

MK makes me eat a shit ton, but it doesnt directly make you stronger or cause more hypertrophy, it just improves recovery and makes u eat more

rating: 5.5/10 meh

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH
how old when you started and where did you buy?

I would say MK-677 is cope and doesnt substantially make a difference, and that ALL teens should look into HGH
but MK also has a an extremely safe safety profile compared to other PEDs, doesnt f with hormones at all

now Im 6 0.0 132lbs
probably 50/50 water and muscle weight, i started gymcelling right when i started MK so insane newbie gains, also i gymcelled pretty correctly in a 500-800calorie surplus with lots of protein supplementation and creatine n all that, i mightve gained fat as well but i still have a popping serratus and abs like i did before the transformation

consistent weight after shit n piss in morning, this is in a span of like 62 days

the height gains probably werent substantially accentuated by MK, maybe a bit but it is copium for heightmaxxing, and I will be hopping on HGH in 2 weeks anyway

MK makes me eat a shit ton, but it doesnt directly make you stronger or cause more hypertrophy, it just improves recovery and makes u eat more

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHh
hgh source?

P
hgh source?
Pm me if u want.
I got some methods and info.

Best source for hgh Is Qingdao sigma chemicals alibab(50$ for 100Iu).

Or scirrox online(western pharmacy)(200$ for 100I.U).

There are other sources too with varying costs

You're definetely right about GH being ideal, but mk isn't useless as you say at all, i went from 3.9 - 6.9 IGFBP3 levels within weeks of using it. If nothing else is available mk will pose some benefit.
What brand u use

What about ur igf 1

What about ur igf 1
Didnt get that checked unfortunately, Mk works by increasing the natural secretion of GH rather than injecting IGF, so i'd assume the increase in IGF would be relatively proportional.

Last edited:
Didnt get that checked unfortunately, Mk works by increasing the natural secretion of GH rather than injecting GH, so i'd assume the increase in IGF would be relatively proportional.
Igfbp3 is bad for heightmaxxing dawg, it binds to and effectively blocks igf 1

Igfbp3 is bad for heightmaxxing dawg, it binds to and effectively blocks igf 1
Also if its increase in both bp3 and igf as it should, then it wouldnt be disproportional at all even if bp3 is no good.

It gave me high blood pressure

you still are a framecel. its over
Nah, the pubertymaxxing and gymmaxxing is working, I have a 19.5inch bidelt and weigh 146 shredded now

Also if its increase in both bp3 and igf as it should, then it wouldnt be disproportional at all even if bp3 is no good.
Theoretically yes, but u should get an igf test just to be sure

Theoretically yes, but u should get an igf test just to be sure
True, will be hopping on igf lr3 + cjc + aromasin soon so mk677 is chopped liver anyway. You said you're pubertymaxxing what's your stack now?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
True, will be hopping on igf lr3 + cjc + aromasin soon so mk677 is chopped liver anyway. You said you're pubertymaxxing what's your stack now?
Currently just 9IUs HGH ED, and 8mg Asin (Both pharma grade) as for natty shops I take 500mgash 5g creatine and 3mg melatonin. So nothing too special rn

Plan on adding IGF1 lr3, but it might be tough cuz HGH is already expensive

I started HGH yesterday btw

Edit: also planning to add megadose of vitamin K2 MK4 (100mg ED)

Currently just 9IUs HGH ED, and 8mg Asin (Both pharma grade) as for natty shops I take 500mgash 5g creatine and 3mg melatonin. So nothing too special rn

Plan on adding IGF1 lr3, but it might be tough cuz HGH is already expensive

I started HGH yesterday btw
Could you message me source for hgh?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
About the same for me from mk and arimidex alone, how old are you?

any idea if i'll grow on MK while being in a caloric deficit?

how much did you take? gain? and the time period?

25mg everyday 4 months w berberine

Went from 5’11.4 to 6’.4 basically

I have HGH plug so I’m gonna get to 6’2+ ideally then focus on frame gym and mascmaxxing

I look older now and started getting acne but not by an insane amount, acne probably due to me taking 12.5mg aromasin everyday

Also I injected 2500mg cjc dac biweekly for a few weeks but k didn’t feel any diff it was prob bunk tbh
DM me HGH source.

You don't understand,mk needs to be run for at least 6 months to see any significant gains,most people say this.
A guy grew 3 inches when he ran mk for 2 years from 17 to 19.
After 6 months,you will see an inch gained every 3-6 months
for real what about at age 22 or 23? also is mk677 considered a steroid?

N
for real what about at age 22 or 23? also is mk677 considered a steroid?
No it isn't a steroid.
Its a ped(performance enhancing drug)

At 23 sleep strecthing and normal stretching is the only thing that can work.

N

No it isn't a steroid.
Its a ped(performance enhancing drug)

At 23 sleep strecthing and normal stretching is the only thing that can work.
How do you sleep stretch?

How do you sleep stretch?
My stretching method

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs

U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall.

Do 1/3rd of the routine at morning,1/3rd in the afternoon and the rest 1/3 at night.

Slowly increase the duration and rep count

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

now Im 6 0.0 132lbs

What was your diet while on mk-667

now Im 6 0.0 132lbs

you hit a 225 bench in 2 months

Use it FOR 6-8 months minimum to see some gains,also get on berberine which would prevent you from high blood pressure and diabetes
6 months straight no break? I heard 4 months was the max u should do before taking a month off

Don't stop taking hgh needs to be run for a year or more to see gains

Hgh is a long acting compound this was the mistake I made also you need to run it with test they work together in synergy use an ai to keep estrogen down.

I've ran every single compound possibly with hgh u need to run with test or steroids

Bumping this thread since this was before freakforlife’s transformation

β€œDoesnt fuck with hormones at all”

prolactin would like to have a word with you. Anyways, i had success with blasting 100MG MK677 every day for 2 8 week cycles both coupled with high doses of test and anavar. Yes 100mg. It was expensive and i got fat, my extremeities would tingle an hour after dosing
define success