Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Stealing and lying !

say that you forgot to pay in the mall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and JackTheKnife
Ever happened to you that the cashier forgot to ask you for the money? just gave it to you and didn't say a word?

Ever happened to you that the cashier forgot to ask you for the money? just gave it to you and didn't say a word?
never damn how can it be possible

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
never damn how can it be possible
Idk, but it did. Maybe there's pressure in the store, brain fog, they looked into your mountain lion eyes etc. I still paid tho :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Idk, but it did. Maybe there's pressure in the store, brain fog, they looked into your mountain lion eyes etc. I still paid tho :feelswhy:
i once breaked the glass bottle at the store, worker told me that its okay i still paid for it like a good ol cuck i am 😹

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Dr. Bludy and JackTheKnife
i once breaked the glass bottle at the store, worker told me that its okay i still paid for it like a good ol cuck i am 😹
Thats why Ill never take advice from you bozo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
You can eat food at the grocery store without paying.
Candies, donuts, juice, bread

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
You can eat food at the grocery store without paying.
Candies, donuts, juice, bread
Where???
Tales from the mall of Bangalore

Where???
Tales from the mall of Bangalore
At Walmart, nigga. Stores big as fuck. None of employees will notice or care if you start casually eating some of their merchandise.
I’ve seen winos walk into to the alcohol section and sip cans of beer ripped from six packs.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
One time in the mall I left without buying shit and the guy said “why don’t you buy anything?” And I said “I don’t have any money” and the mofo literally went up to me and checked my pockets inside and out and made sure 💀 bro was desperate for someone to buy something innit

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 23239
One time in the mall I left without buying shit and the guy said “why don’t you buy anything?” And I said “I don’t have any money” and the mofo literally went up to me and checked my pockets inside and out and made sure 💀 bro was desperate for someone to buy something innit
bro thought you stuttered because you got caught with the crime, he didnt know you are high inhib autist💀

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Dr. Bludy