2 Weeks Into My Steroid Cycle and the Changes are Insane

Don't listen to retards here, steroids are godtier looksmax with some disadvantages.
ALWAYS TAKE SHORTCUTS!
The disadvantages almost always outweigh the advantages unless we're talking about therapeutic TRT.

Tales from schizophrenic Ward in mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
what are the disadvantages?
Depends on the cycle, but strictly from a looks perspective, typically AGA and premature aging of the skin.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
for two weeks i think you are making these movies in your head too early, it barely started kicking in :think:

all these positive interactions with people were a coincidence... anyone who goes to the gym is prone to get questions about workouts and so on, i got them as a natty without even looking like a beast

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You can easily avoid hair loss by not using a test base. That's why the men in the 70 didn't go bald.

You can easily avoid hair loss by not using a test base. That's why the men in the 70 didn't go bald.
Some of the compounds used in the 70s (and still used now) were worse for hair than test lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Depends on the cycle, but strictly from a looks perspective, typically AGA and premature aging of the skin.
whats AGA?

And if i combine 350mg T and anavar (anavar makes skin better right?) with fin, ru and retina?

Some of the compounds used in the 70s (and still used now) were worse for hair than test lol.
Guys like Mike mentzer blasted 2.5 of gear a week and had full heads of hair.
How don't you crush your estrogens then?
Screenshot 20200821 1728522

Facts. If all else fails tho, it's time to blast test & get a hair system.

You still need to run RU / Fin / Whatever to prevent temporal recession though.

Hair systems look like shit if you lose your temples points.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
You still need to run RU / Fin / Whatever to prevent temporal recession though.

Hair systems look like shit if you lose your temples points.
Hair system destroys all your confidence, and makes you a paranoid loser.
I have one myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: grimy
Hair system destroys all your confidence, and makes you a paranoid loser.
I have one myself.

Yeah.. I suppose to.. to a degree.

In saying that I know a lot of guys who have hair systems and just own it. They have attractive girlfriends too..

One thing you have to give up with a hair system though is being a toxic narcissist towards women.. You gotta be super humble.

A shame because this is all women seemingly are attracted to.