2 years of braces - before and after(my case)

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
So I just received from my orthodontist the pictures which he took before starting the treatment with braces and bands(elastics).

I know I still don't look good and I need DJS(bcs my bite is STILL not correct) and for sure genio as well, but yeah.. What you guys think? Did it changed something in my face or not? I can't tell if it's just the angles or idk.

Please no troll.

Before:

Before1

Before2

Present:

After3

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 177
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot and Ethnicope
Great photos bro

side profile kinda looks better now but there's more downward growth

You need fuller lips

not any noticable maybe undereye area but could be the camera flash
and thats a fucking problem, 2 years,a lot of money and you look the same atleast your bite would be correct but it isnt

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope, middayshowers and CristianT
What surgerys did you get
0 Ramus btw

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
in the first pics you looks a bit twinky, no homo. but yeah. dont see any difference, considering doing braces too. i have an underbite and overbite FUCK

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
in the first pics you looks a bit twinky, no homo. but yeah. dont see any difference, considering doing braces too. i have an underbite and overbite FUCK

Damn.. Guess I really need to do that DJS.. fuck my life.

Brutal ramus pill
After3
After4

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
What was your malocclusion?

Last edited:
I don't like it man :/ I think I will never be a chad, I'm aware of that and tbh I don't want to be a chad, I just want to be a high tier normie with a perfect bite and normal jaws. Can DJS improve ramus?

This is how it looks when I jut my jaw. Can you make a little morph to bring my maxilla forward as well?

View attachment 232005
After5

How do you cope?

really dont see a lot of difference

chin maybe a bit longer/downward grown but idk

No difference
Yo7 need to go to a balckpilled jaw surgeon

No difference
Yo7 need to go to a balckpilled jaw surgeon

I will have a consultation IRL with Defrancq in February.

When he will ask me what bothers me, what should I tell him? I don't even know what the hell is wrong with my lower third, I can just only see it's not looking masculine.

Until now I research but I don't know if I'm right or wrong but problems is:
1. When I slightly open my mouth, my teeth are not showing(this can be fixed with hip graft on my maxilla + Le Fort I)
2. Not defined jawline and symmetric
3. Upper lip is too thin
4. I don't have enough chin projection.

Are these correct, what I'm I missing here? Would a BSSO + Le Fort I + Genio+ Zygoma implants would be enough?

So I just received from my orthodontist the pictures which he took before starting the treatment with braces and bands(elastics).

I know I still don't look good and I need DJS(bcs my bite is STILL not correct) and for sure genio as well, but yeah.. What you guys think? Did it changed something in my face or not? I can't tell if it's just the angles or idk.

Please no troll.

Before:

View attachment 230935
View attachment 230939

Present:

View attachment 230943
After pictures need to be in the same environment as before

• +1
Reactions: CristianT