20 vs 26 year old self on tinder statistics

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I recently used myself from age 20 on tinder, then set my age to 24. These pics was taken back when I did PUA, dressed cool and wore leather jackets. I was also a norwood 1. Results: 54 matches, 3 in person dates, one I flaked on (was too tired). Countable matches totaled 49 as I don’t include very fobby Japanese girls, obese girls or transgendered

Versus

Age 26: About 8 matches with 4 in the wait list. Few were trans or obese or canine tooth Japanese girls making my total countable match count 5. Dates: 0

Both sets were a mix of selfies and iPhone photos taken by friends, but in my younger stack, I face swapped my younger self onto a recent pic because I needed one of me smiling and I didn’t smile in my old photos

Conclusion: I should have taken DSLR photos in my early 20’s because that’s when a white male hits his prime. It’s still possible at 26 but as more time goes by it will be more dofficult to produce effective photos that work in securing meetups from apps

• +1
Reactions: Lux, The_God and Michael Myers
can you show a pic of u then v now

can you show a pic of u then v now
I can dm you a pic later if I feel like it. However I don’t really see a point since I’ve observed blackpill ratings don’t always correlate with IRL success.

however my forehead is higher, have more wrinkles and I give off white dad vibes now. Before my eyes were better and I looked like a European 6’3” HTN

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and DivineBeing
Conclusion: get a better face.

Unfortunately, results are useless. When you initially make a Tinder, you get a colossal visibility boost.

When you delete that account and make a new one within a 90 day period, the new account doesn't get a visibility boost and instead gets a massive visability penalty

So your 26yr old account, which I'm assuming was made after, can't really be compared

• +1
Reactions: Lux, thereallegend and DivineBeing
Counterpoint:

I'm a 26 year old White male too

When I used Tinder at 20, it was decent for me. Using Tinder at 26 is a whole different ballgame, way easier. Take care of your skin, hairline, and physique and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Unfortunately, results are useless. When you initially make a Tinder, you get a colossal visibility boost.

When you delete that account and make a new one within a 90 day period, the new account doesn't get a visibility boost and instead gets a massive visability penalty

So your 26yr old account, which I'm assuming was made after, can't really be compared
Shouldn’t be the case since I reset almost all the time on my phone, but when I used my old pics matches were way better so technically my young me account should have to deal with the same penalty. I also use the web browser version on my android so I can make more than 1 account on that phone.

Funny story actually: I once accidentally hacked an Indian subhumans account at work, basically he left his phone alone and unlocked so I texted my phone with his to get his number then I verified a tinder account with his number, not knowing he already had tinder. I deleted the messages on his phone to cover my trail. End result was I logged into his account. He had bad pics and over 100 matches with many white girls too, and even a few he met up with (saw the convos).

If I could truely erase all my data from tinder then use a deepfake I’d be a slaying god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
I can dm you a pic later if I feel like it. However I don’t really see a point since I’ve observed blackpill ratings don’t always correlate with IRL success.

however my forehead is higher, have more wrinkles and I give off white dad vibes now. Before my eyes were better and I looked like a European 6’3” HTN
Yeah please do PM if you feel like doing so later

Funny story actually: I once accidentally hacked an Indian subhumans account at work, basically he left his phone alone and unlocked so I texted my phone with his to get his number then I verified a tinder account with his number, not knowing he already had tinder. I deleted the messages on his phone to cover my trail. End result was I logged into his account. He had bad pics and over 100 matches with many white girls too, and even a few he met up with (saw the convos).
Colored men are gods to white women, why are you surprised? Cruel world to live in as one of us.

Source? Not challenging, just want to make sure its not BS.

I recently used myself from age 20 on tinder, then set my age to 24. These pics was taken back when I did PUA, dressed cool and wore leather jackets. I was also a norwood 1. Results: 54 matches, 3 in person dates, one I flaked on (was too tired). Countable matches totaled 49 as I don’t include very fobby Japanese girls, obese girls or transgendered

Versus

Age 26: About 8 matches with 4 in the wait list. Few were trans or obese or canine tooth Japanese girls making my total countable match count 5. Dates: 0

Both sets were a mix of selfies and iPhone photos taken by friends, but in my younger stack, I face swapped my younger self onto a recent pic because I needed one of me smiling and I didn’t smile in my old photos

Conclusion: I should have taken DSLR photos in my early 20’s because that’s when a white male hits his prime. It’s still possible at 26 but as more time goes by it will be more dofficult to produce effective photos that work in securing meetups from apps
what's wrong with asians?

Either he wasn't a subhuman or the girls were ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
a white man hits his peak in early 20s? what about non-white men? :unsure:

Colored men are gods to white women, why are you surprised? Cruel world to live in as one of us.

Source? Not challenging, just want to make sure its not BS.
Not sure, have known this information for a long time now. You can Google "tinder algorithm elo system" and "tinder new account boost" and probably find a bunch of shit on it

Versus

from personal experience tried dating apps at 20 and got fuck all, tried at 25+ and got way way more. I think 25-30 is prime for OLD as dude.

from personal experience tried dating apps at 20 and got fuck all, tried at 25+ and got way way more. I think 25-30 is prime for OLD as dude.
If you’re 20 you should lie and put 25. If you’re actuallly 25, use pics from 20 and say you’re 25. Women expect a NW0 and glowing skin up to 30 due to unrealistic standards A legit 25+ white mail is the beginning of oldcel to prime females.

There’s an app called remini that uses AI to sharpen old photos to look like high resolution new ones. This way you can make old pictures look recent. It only works if they face looks clearly visible. If not, it’ll do something odd like make one eye a different colour.

The reason you should use young photos and an older age is because you don’t want them to suspect that you live with parents.

Shouldn’t be the case since I reset almost all the time on my phone, but when I used my old pics matches were way better so technically my young me account should have to deal with the same penalty. I also use the web browser version on my android so I can make more than 1 account on that phone.

If I could truely erase all my data from tinder then use a deepfake I’d be a slaying god
He had glasses and dandruffy hair, under 5’7; chubby
Reminder op is from cucknada
Muh you have to be a chad to get girls here :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
@OOGABOOGA @sytyl @lutte @Syobevoli @gamma

• JFL
Reactions: gamma