21 years old narrow palate

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
what can i do about it? mewing is cope. do palate expanders work on adults? my grwoth plates are closed so...

also i barely find anything about palate expanders from orthodontists in germany

You're 21? Didn't you say you're 16? Surgery is your oly option but idk why stress over it, according to side profile you're good looking.

i 21, am also in need of expanding palate. my doc said he would do it tbh but he also said adults need SARPE (if palate is TOO fucked)

You're 21? Didn't you say you're 16? Surgery is your oly option but idk why stress over it, according to side profile you're good looking.
im 21 i never said im 16 xd

uhm my palate is still small, like my mouth is a little narrow and i have a slight crossbite due to the narrow palate (my teeth dont line up 100%)

Braces will fix ist.

im 21 i never said im 16 xd

uhm my palate is still small, like my mouth is a little narrow and i have a slight crossbite due to the narrow palate (my teeth dont line up 100%)
Your lower teeth are at wider than upper? I have the opposite, mine don't overlap perfectly either.
Braces will fix ist.
Yea never recommend braces. Chad in my school slowly became chinlet.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Your lower teeth are at wider than upper? I have the opposite, mine don't overlap perfectly either.

idk men 1 teeth is crooked and fucks up my lining up and my lower teeth are more narrow than the other. i heard theres smth like lower teeth expander or smth?

My chin got less recessed with braces lol. It pushes the teeth back, not as bad as Mike Jew says

My chin got less recessed with braces lol. It pushes the teeth back, not as bad as Mike Jew says
isnt pushing the teeth back bad tho? i need them further away cuz i dont have enough room not even closer.

i dont know much about this shit tbh dont wanna talk shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
isnt pushing the teeth back bad tho? i need them further away cuz i dont have enough room not even closer.

i dont know much about this shit tbh dont wanna talk shit
that's pretty much how korean surgeons fix recessed chin, they just make ur entire face recessed xd

• So Sad
Reactions: Scarface
Braces only move teeth through the alveolar bone, no change to the actual bone structure of the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
Most orthodontist that due palatal expansion, say that it's useless after 15. The only option you have is to have surgery.

Invisalign can fix your crooked teeth

perhaps his orthodontist was an idiot.

when did you get your braces?
Around 14 and got them off whe I turned 16.

Maxillary Skeletal Expander. Look it up.

Palate is a cope, look at Richard Ramirez.

Narrow palate on its own isn’t a failo imo