• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Hector and 1 other person
Joice to make me Brad Pitt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, .👽. and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
5 tequila shots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Disabledcel and 1 other person
20 tequila shots please, just found out that personality doesnt matter and i am having a hard time dealing with it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5293, sloopnoob and 4 others
I wish i was a famous boxer. Can you give me that m'lord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
walter white's blue meth ground up and mixed into monster energy drink

with a little umbrella

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Disabledcel and 2 others
I wish i was a famous boxer. Can you give me that m'lord
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come and say that to my face and I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
10 vodka shots brother, i had a rough day. Met this jewish guy today and i didnt bash his skull into the concrete. Big regret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and Pubertymaxxer3
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come and say that to my face and I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn't want a war, but I didn't start it.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn't want a war, but I didn't start it.
We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and .👽.
We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?
oh, cummy!!!!! 😯😯😯 so open minded!!!! 🧠🧠🧠💦💦💦

• +1
walter white's blue meth ground up and mixed into monster energy drink

with a little umbrella
Got the biggest can I could find
Screenshot 2020 04 06 04 19 02 47

10 vodka shots brother, i had a rough day. Met this jewish guy today and i didnt bash his skull into the concrete. Big regret.
Here ya go champ
Screenshot 2020 04 06 04 25 56 74

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and UnderCovrN0rmie
20 tequila shots please, just found out that personality doesnt matter and i am having a hard time dealing with it
i had some drinks before I got back to doing what I'm doing and I'm drunk but at every post ur avi makes me so happy, bless you for this avi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Disabledcel
I'll take a rum and coke

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel