25 yr can you rate me 6'5 205

M

Milanero

Iron
Hello guys can you rate me out of from 0 to 10 scale I'm 25 6'5 or 196cm weight 205 also can you tell me what should I improve on also I don't want to do any surgeries or anything just what's attainable naturally

Attachments

• received_955825071898766.jpeg
    received_955825071898766.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 431
  • received_450617582827429.jpeg
    received_450617582827429.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 415
  • received_458678478792771.jpeg
    received_458678478792771.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 418
  • received_209259964115680.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • received_2861611164076902.jpeg
    received_2861611164076902.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 469
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 10987
Body Pic

Attachments

• received_272347234459804.jpeg
    received_272347234459804.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 460
  • received_1217081018708505.jpeg
    received_1217081018708505.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 435
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
get to 12% bodyfat and maybe get a better haircut.
But with that height you can easily slay, just lose weight and youre set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, lilhorizontal32 and 5 others
Jbw 6'5 chad in asia for sure, but you look like a redditor soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611 and Germania
Good base.
Lose20-30 pounds come back for a rate.
Grow out your hair too

i dont even know why youre on this forum
blonde hair, blue eyes, really tall, young, above average facially, you dont look like a mentalcel, just get a girl bro :D

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar, MarstonAlloy and .👽.
blonde hair, blue eyes, really tall, young, above average facially, you dont look like a mentalcel, just get a girl bro :D
I was just curiuous whats my rating out of 10 and what i should i improve i give myself somewhere around 6.3 out of 10 with fresh haircut just becouse of height also alot of people told my that i shouldnt grom my front hair longer cuz my head would look huge i never tried it
also tell my guys what would you rate my from 0-10 i wanna see average estimate i get girls that average or less then average looking pretty easy but never tried to go for better looking like 6 and up out of 10

Bro your body is ok but your face is so bloated jfl at your fat genetic.
Lose some weight

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jew_Supremacist, amorfati and 2 others
I was just curiuous whats my rating out of 10 and what i should i improve i give myself somewhere around 6.3 out of 10 with fresh haircut just becouse of height also alot of people told my that i shouldnt grom my front hair longer cuz my head would look huge i never tried it
also tell my guys what would you rate my from 0-10 i wanna see average estimate i get girls that average or less then average looking pretty easy but never tried to go for better looking like 6 and up out of 10
With that height body and frame you should be able to have the appeal of a chad, facially if you lose bloat you will probably look like a chadlite with masc features, so imo if you ascend then you have a SMV of 8.

Bro your body is ok but your face is so bloated jfl at your fat genetic.
Lose some weight
Yes that's interesting I tried to bulllk from 180 and my face got fatter interesting my brother barely works out maybe 1 in a week eats just average diet and is always lean has massive upper body and very slim legs

Attachments

• received_863328414223408.jpeg
    received_863328414223408.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 412
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston
No bro u r not 6/10

I would say around average (5/10) cuz of your height. Its because your face is so bloated. You need to lose Bodyfat. And grow your hair out. Thats the first step. Come back later then:y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
Cool jaw hiding behind that fat. Get lean.

You're really really fat. Lose weight.

3/10 low value face to women, height will not save you

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yeah, your height is not gonna save your fat face tbh.

lose weight

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Cool jaw hiding behind that fat. Get lean.
Im thinking about skipping this summer and try to bulk up to 225 til maybe early february and then start cutting to maybe 200

Are you slav or baltic?

if you are 6.3/10 i am a 10/10
my and my friends just had discusion about ratings and one of them said that if average is 5 you cant be average cuz that height adds and i was saing maybe with fresh haircut 6.3out of 10 but i welcome your opinion i just want to here your opinions in general what u think

Are you slav or baltic?
from baltic but when i was kid i had pure white hair like scandinavians teacher use to say my parents or someone must be from scandinavia but my hair collor changed alot now its like ginger blonde grey depends on year time

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You just need to lose a lil more fat. Your face is bloated af for your bf percentage.

After that leave the site :)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sny and PYT
Lose some fat, pack some muscle, and you are good to go.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PYT
Yes that's interesting I tried to bulllk from 180 and my face got fatter
lean = life.
screw bulking, of it means having to walk around looking like a fat person, with bloathed face.

Hello guys can you rate me out of from 0 to 10 scale I'm 25 6'5 or 196cm weight 205 also can you tell me what should I improve on also I don't want to do any surgeries or anything just what's attainable naturally
Go to 11 % Bodyfat
Darken lashes/eyebrows
Chew
Tan

• +1
Reactions: amorfati

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and gamma
You look like a Walmart Broxah.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus

Lose weight, in your face

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
get lean or youre not trying

Weight loss. You might have good bone structure

Lose weight*

bruh youre either larping or grew an additional 5 inches in 1.5 years at 25, you said you were 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611, court monarch777 and 6 others
you also posted this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, bernanddrago and 189
bruh youre either larping or grew an additional 5 inches in 1.5 years at 25, you said you were 6ft
Hahaha good job mate

Biggest flaws: Basically everything

-BlackOps2Cel Eyes
-Huge crooked witch nose
-Small recessed jaw
-Huge elephant ears
-Bad hairline (forehead is too big)
-Bad mouth
-Face overall isn't appealing at all

If that is even you in the pictures, then you need to do so many things to looksmax because right now, you're basically a 1/10.

You need:

1) Jaw surgery
2) Rhinoplasty
3) Taban eye surgeries
4) Hair transplant to make your ears look smaller and make your forehead look smaller
5) Contact lenses or even better, laser eye surgery to never have to wear glasses again
6) Gain 20-30 lbs of muscle
7) Get an 18 inch Neck

In that order.

Then you will most likely be above average, so 6/10.

Looksmaxxing is possible only if you have the money for all of those things though, if you can't find a way to acquire the money, then you will never ascend. And if it takes you until 40 years old to fix everything, then you will become an oldcel, so you have to act fast.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Lose fat and gymcel. You have great potential.

I get stuck vibes

Where is that first photo? Looks like SWPL beach town New Jersey

Lose weight bro

Judging by your body pics seems like you don't behave naturally.

That muscular pose you've done looks like you're saying "I'm a big guy but I'm a little bit shy".

You should try to change your personality too, this also counts in a date/meeting.

Body language, bonitão.

Biggest flaws: Basically everything

-BlackOps2Cel Eyes
-Huge crooked witch nose
-Small recessed jaw
-Huge elephant ears
-Bad hairline (forehead is too big)
-Bad mouth
-Face overall isn't appealing at all

If that is even you in the pictures, then you need to do so many things to looksmax because right now, you're basically a 1/10.

You need:

1) Jaw surgery
2) Rhinoplasty
3) Taban eye surgeries
4) Hair transplant to make your ears look smaller and make your forehead look smaller
5) Contact lenses or even better, laser eye surgery to never have to wear glasses again
6) Gain 20-30 lbs of muscle
7) Get an 18 inch Neck

In that order.

Then you will most likely be above average, so 6/10.

Looksmaxxing is possible only if you have the money for all of those things though, if you can't find a way to acquire the money, then you will never ascend. And if it takes you until 40 years old to fix everything, then you will become an oldcel, so you have to act fast.
seems like to hard i never gonna think about surgeries my main prioritie is probably for next year build more muscle and get leaner and you say 1-10 you know that 1/10 is someone with half face or burned 90% of body

White and 6'5, just lose weight and you will slay lol

White and 6'5, just lose weight and you will slay lol
interesting how it will go cuz i was 6ft 5 since i was 16 and 150 pounds and i still had a little bit of fat never seen my abs i didint worked out back then maybe now i have some muscle hiding im not sure