26M slav skull, need surgery advice for sleep apnea and recession

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
Looking for jaw surgery advice.

I have shit breathing and sleep apnea and my profile makes me want to vomit. also my jiu jitsu and mma suffers from this because I cant breathe.

I literally cant imagine getting married and having the camera film my profile.

slav skull.

6, 2 height

26 years old

Non-virgin

Looking for answers that might add on to my theory of me needing bimax and counter clock rotation.

I have enough money for anything you guys throw at me. I just need advice on what to get. id rather not get any implants.

Currently wearing an mse for a year. slowly expanding my palate...

Incels and neets and degenerates and chads that have way too much knowledge of this. please unite and help me solve this issue.

Attachments

• 20210715_233027.jpg
    20210715_233027.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1382202711.jpg
    Snapchat-1382202711.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_54730718_065612_719.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ChristianChad
how would you go about achieving this? im interested aswell
was thinking double jaw in europe. I have enough money to fix this shit breathing.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
you also need genioplasty:y'all:

what could change my front then?
doing something for your breath is a good start so you get a jawline and fix your chin

i think you also need a wider jaw, chinwing or implant for that.

and your eyes need improvement also.

not sure about your nose but could get a small improvement from that also

hmm and your hairline is receding i think? cant see

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Elvisandreaa
doing something for your breath is a good start so you get a jawline and fix your chin

i think you also need a wider jaw, chinwing or implant for that.

and your eyes need improvement also.

not sure about your nose but could get a small improvement from that also

hmm and your hairline is receding i think? cant see
I wonder how I can improve my eye area.
maybe mse will help me get a wider jaw. Hairline has been same since 15. hopped on fin just incase at 24. guess its just shitty slav hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I wonder how I can improve my eye area.
maybe mse will help me get a wider jaw. Hairline has been same since 15. hopped on fin just incase at 24. guess its just shitty slav hair genetics
idk much about the eyea are tbh. also whats your Bodyfat? looks high so losing it would help you the most i think. good luck

I have shit breathing and sleep apnea and my profile makes me want to vomit. also my jiu jitsu and mma suffers from this because I cant breathe.

slav skull.

6, 2 height

26 years old

Non-virgin

Looking for answers that might add on to my theory of me needing bimax and counter clock rotation.

I have enough money for anything you guys throw at me. I just need advice on what to get. id rather not get any implants.

Incels and neets and degenerates and chads that have way too much knowledge of this. please unite and help me solve this issue.
this websites so retarded a lot of these incel fuckers that are saying its over and shit look are
average looking

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
idk much about the eyea are tbh. also whats your Bodyfat? looks high so losing it would help you the most i think. good luck
My bodyfat 18% pretty normal for my height. ill go through with bimax and genio and ccr. See where I stand. thanks

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Slav? What kind of Slav are you? You look Mexican tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
checked my ancestry... also born in poland..90% eastern European, 5% spain and the rest is Norwegian.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 7725
checked my ancestry... also born in poland..90% eastern European, 5% spain and the rest is Norwegian.
o siemka ziomus brwi rzesy moze kolorowe kontakty genio jak pisza moze bimax

Slav? What kind of Slav are you? You look Mexican tbh.
Oh shit he really does look like a mexican mix

I’ve been thinking a lot about why dark phenotypes have persisted in that part of Europe and my research points to Eastern European/Baltic people having a much higher percentage of western hunter gatherer ancestry compared to others like Brits. All the other admixtures like Early European Farmers (from Anatolia) and Yamnaya (from the Ukrainian/Russian steppe) had lighter features in general. Indigenous Europeans were hella swarthy.

E376C819 2EC8 49F4 84B3 8926E0B2F3FA

0FC90B1F 251A 49AD 8057 7434F954368C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725

slav skull.

6, 2 height

26 years old

Non-virgin

You look impressive for being recsessed. From your forward facing profile, I couldn't tell at first. Then I saw the side view and was like - yep.

• +1
Reactions: anarlord
Even the slightest NCT is a death sentence

sorry Bud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571

slav skull.

6, 2 height

26 years old

Non-virgin

cant you fraud a better awline with more facial hair?

• +1
It is the jew spreading the black image.
I'm sure skin color is similar to hair color in terms of many genes playing a role in final phenotype. There's no way 1 gene is responsible for blonde hair. My wife doesn't even have one of the alleles that's found in the majority of blondes in Northern Europe. Even different mutations to the same gene can cause different levels of expression (eg., 20% or 80%) of an enzyme/transporter/protein. Likely WHGs were lighter skinned than imagined simply because they carried ~4-6% neanderthal DNA, a species which had hundreds of thousands of years to adapt to low UV exposure while wearing lots of clothing (animal skins) to stay warm. In the end...who really know, right?

RG5thAq

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
I'm sure skin color is similar to hair color in terms of many genes playing a role in final phenotype. There's no way 1 gene is responsible for blonde hair. My wife doesn't even have one of the alleles that's found in the majority of blondes in Northern Europe. Even different mutations to the same gene can cause different levels of expression (eg., 20% or 80%) of an enzyme/transporter/protein. Likely WHGs were lighter skinned than imagined simply because they carried ~4-6% neanderthal DNA, a species which had hundreds of thousands of years to adapt to low UV exposure while wearing lots of clothing (animal skins) to stay warm. In the end...who really know, right?

View attachment 1485854

And yes that is the problem. We lack the capacity to actually conduct any form of empirical exeperiments because the problem here is the time and the timelines and for us to be actually able to verify of falsify something. The best comparison would be the Miller-Urey experiment, in regards to earth's early atmosphere or how science cannot recreate a vacuum. We only have certain experiments about it, but not the real deal. Same with race and heritage. We can only go so far, specially nowadays of political correctness.

Also, you were talking about your wife, so, is this your wife in the picture? Do you want to destroy me completely? I am already crying...

• Love it
Get IMDO or MSDO aswell, ur lower jaw needs to be widened

you look like mike majlak

Mike majlak 3

this websites so retarded a lot of these incel fuckers that are saying its over and shit look are
average looking
depends where you are from.

below average from where I am from. and being slav would be a failo so he would be even less than that.

at least his skin isn't fucked

Sorry OP but no fixing your eye area you have recessed orbits which can only be fixed with Orbital Box Osteotomy

Sorry OP but no fixing your eye area you have recessed orbits which can only be fixed with Orbital Box Osteotomy
well damn. My dream of being a slayer is over

Hoping mse will bring them up a little. that surgery is brutal.

Hoping mse will bring them up a little. that surgery is brutal.
how does an MSE affect the orbits? The cut is on the maxilla any change will be small soft tissue changes

how does an MSE affect the orbits? The cut is on the maxilla any change will be small soft tissue changes
Well the maxillary bone is connected to the zygomatic bone and while you are expanding the maxilla affects the orbitals. I can see this in my own gf, she had the mse and her canthal tilt was negative and now its a positive tilt. She also said her whole orbitals hurt when she was expanding.
Her looks improved drastically and she posted her results on reddit. double jaw can not achieve this effect, so I am planning on finishing the mse before I do double jaw.

She had her MSE for 5 months....Meanwhile its been a year for me. Womens bones are weaker and they are easier to split.

Well the maxillary bone is connected to the zygomatic bone and while you are expanding the maxilla affects the orbitals. I can see this in my own gf, she had the mse and her canthal tilt was negative and now its a positive tilt. She also said her whole orbitals hurt when she was expanding.
Her looks improved drastically and she posted her results on reddit. double jaw can not achieve this effect, so I am planning on finishing the mse before I do double jaw.

She had her MSE for 5 months....Meanwhile its been a year for me. Womens bones are weaker and they are easier to split.
Interesting, how does MSE affect the smile im guessing its now wider with less nasolabial folds?

Interesting, how does MSE affect the smile im guessing its now wider with less nasolabial folds?
Idk if I want to link her reddit post on here, but.... Yes her smile is wider... her cheeks are more prominent and her eye area improved. I am really jealous actually.. I hope I will have the same expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back