2peasinapod ancestry dna results just came in

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
731CCDCF 47B1 4B02 A8FC 8216C8DC9E7A

@2peasinapod congrats bro
Fr you should do a dna test, most europeans have a mix of heritage and you wouldnt even know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6401 and 12 others
That’s just screams genetic arrogance and high success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel and 10 others
Is being EE a good thing for males? is it high pedigree?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
Cage2

2fagsinapod in the mud we move

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4991 and 5 others
High pedigree and well respected ancestry

Extreme genetic arrogance, mediocre pedigree
IMG 20200405 090830 421

Low pedigree, no genetic arrogance
IMG 20200402 104650 328

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
Literally mogs him if he wears contacts.

Inb4 copers say “muh harmony”
Yeah, if he got contact lenses and moved to a different place, let me tell you.. God damn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
Yeah, if he got contact lenses and moved to a different place, let me tell you.. God damn.
Instead he’s wasting his life rotting in South Asia :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, DidntRead and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
High pedigree indeed.

Really a shame he is only 2.7% Balkan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Vitruvian and 4 others
Wher are you from @2peasinapod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Just cracked my clay mask becasue caging and probably damaged my sundries tomato skin reading this , thread of the year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, stuckneworleans and 5 others
Just cracked my clay mask becasue caging and probably damaged my sundries tomato skin reading this , thread of the year
congrats brocel you are an eastern european high pedigree slayer

• +1
I want to know my dna composure too

Where can I get that test done?
I want to know my dna composure too

Where can I get that test done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vitruvian, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Literally mogs him if he wears contacts.

Inb4 copers say “muh harmony”
Gandy looked good outside frauded and photoshopped pictures too. Even just comparing that salludon, who frauds more than crisick to Gandy is madness.
If he actually looked like how he looks in that shopped pic, he'd be a well known male model, but guess what, he doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Gandy looked good outside frauded and photoshopped pictures too. Even just comparing that salludon, who frauds more than crisick to Gandy is madness.
If he actually looked like how he looks in that shopped pic, he'd be a well known male model, but guess what, he doesn't.
Is there proof of him frauding? Crisick was exposed in a thread, but I’ve not seen any posts about Salludon photoshopping his pictures.

• +1
Is there proof of him frauding? Crisick was exposed in a thread, but I’ve not seen any posts about Salludon photoshopping his pictures.
he has posted videos in motion too

• +1
Do you fucking actually think he wouldn't model if he looked like that? Easy tell to know if someone is photoshopping, is that the image is bad quality. Now just look at that Salludons pic, it is like potato quality. Heavily shopped.

• +1
so im guessing you got lucky with north atlantid phenotype from genetic recom with your 0.2% anglo ancestry

apply for british passport asap
Do you fucking actually think he wouldn't model if he looked like that? Easy tell to know if someone is photoshopping, is that the image is bad quality. Now just look at that Salludons pic, it is like potato quality. Heavily shopped.

hes nowhere near gandy simply becasue he looks ethnic whereas gandy looks med to retards but has the anglo base, still looks very good and should be steamrolling women in his country, so there must be some reason why he posts video selfies to strangers here instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
There are plenty of good pics of Salludon on his insta. You’re just assuming without any proof. Yes he’s extremely GL, but I’ve been to North India, where I saw some people with the godlike Indo Nordid pheno. That’s what you see in Pakistan too (where Salludon lives). I saw a many people who were prime genetic material, and a handful of proper slayers, who you would think could model, even by PSL standards. None as good as Salludon, I’ll concede, but the number of GL people from that pheno is very high, so I wouldn’t be very doubtful of Salludon’s veracity.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
so im guessing you got lucky with north atlantid phenotype from genetic recom with your 0.2% anglo ancestry

apply for british passport asap
Not my results, also im already british

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
jewish genes=his entire lineage is ruined. he might as well suicide or cease to breed

• JFL
  • +1
Mogged

Whiteboy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, ShredPill and 2 others
Screenshot 2020 04 05 at 75823 PM

Guess i got a new person on my ignore list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Vitruvian and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Pubertymaxxer3
you are so diverse. Not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
0eec887c9f7c56d099bf57cd20ec7d00

JEWISH?

blocked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit