36 year olf virgin and tired of life.

WhiteGoodman

WhiteGoodman

Contracted Autism

All the virtue signalling BS advice in the comments is making me laugh like fuck. "JuSt Be CoNfIdEnT Br0!1"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, heyheyheybro22, BoredPrince and 7 others
Bro needs to be a monk.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, High Cortisol Chad, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
5'11 220lbs:forcedsmile: thats all I needed to know

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, heyheyheybro22, BoredPrince and 2 others
Bro needs to start heroinmaxxing and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Chadeep, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
Only "tired" because he's still trying to date like a pathetic loser

He should quit for his own good. Most men don't enjoy being around females. They have just been brainwashed by this psyop that they MUST have a girlfriend, they MUST have sex. Realistically, some males are not meant to have sex, and for the males that do, it isn't a large part of life. Sex has been made into more than it should be. It's 5 mins of pleasure with a lifetime of jestering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, heyheyheybro22, Debetro and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and heyheyheybro22
Bro needs to be a monk.
More like a chubby jovial monk, like Friar Tuck from Robin Hood...
0ee2abd5461cd3a73757b6b4acf176b3.png

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Ascеnd
"I just went on a date with a very handsome 39 year old virgin. He was charming at first. Then he told me he would never date someone like me. Basically, no one was good enough for him. This was after he said a lot of nice stuff to me and bought my dinner.

So...if you're doing something like that...then maybe don't insult the people you go on dates with? Or only go on dates with people you find in your league?"

😍😍😍

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, glaruz and NZb6Air
I fucking DIED at the top rated comment

"I think it's the way you define yourself that might be a problem. You define yourself first and foremost as a virgin. How about defining yourself to be an interesting person?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, nullandvoid, glaruz and 7 others

"I think it's the way you define yourself that might be a problem. You define yourself first and foremost as a virgin. How about defining yourself to be an interesting person?"
Hahaha

What a son of a bitch bluepiller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BoredPrince, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
The gaslighting is crazy 🤣🤣🤣

IMG 0795

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, NZb6Air, Chadeep and 2 others
5'11 220lbs:forcedsmile: thats all I needed to know
At first I thought he was on juice jfl, but then he probably wouldn’t be a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: spark

Define yourself as a 6.3 foot chadlite......

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid and kingofkings

it's because they subconsciously think that being a virgin is a bad thing

"I just went on a date with a very handsome 39 year old virgin. He was charming at first. Then he told me he would never date someone like me. Basically, no one was good enough for him. This was after he said a lot of nice stuff to me and bought my dinner.

So...if you're doing something like that...then maybe don't insult the people you go on dates with? Or only go on dates with people you find in your league?"

😍😍😍
The "league" in question:
Niger maradi leprosy colony woman suffers from leprosy niger maradi leprakolonie portraet eine

All the virtue signalling BS advice in the comments is making me laugh like fuck. "JuSt Be CoNfIdEnT Br0!1"

Why Reddit doesn't like VPNs? Why the obvious privacy invasion signal? At least, try to hide it, right? Smh.

A VPN prevents a website from viewing your device and router unless it's a government agency requesting access. Then the VPN server will allow the employee access to the suspect's device.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air