4/10 asking me a million dumb questions on hinge

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
My ugly face only attracts time wasters and pen pals nomatter how “serious” a dating app’s supposed to be.

I have to use my real pictures because my deep fake got banned 1 year ago and my friend told me the steps to get unbanned on hinge. He said it’s much better for ugly guys than tinder. While it’s true you’ll get matches, but unless your face stimulates her pussy just by her looking at it, it doesn’t matter how good the app is
DC9D07E4 4664 4721 8B0F 46005D05A665
521FC54F 6E6E 465D 9EFC 10579AD04E08
1CD5EDC4 A4F5 4652 A25B 4E17C2652115

As you can see, she thinks I’m ugly so she wants to verify the money/status end of things with social media. She’s also unsure of my NT ness so she wants to ask a ton of questions hoping I’ll mess up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and SLA
Yeah don’t waste your time fam

nomatter how “serious” a dating app’s supposed to be.
There are more women on Hinge than other apps for this very same reason.

she looks cute

Wtf she's asking you the questions you dry no personality motherfucker

Lol your fault for entertaining this dry ass convo

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
These Tinder experiments are not for a psychopath like me. I would be exposed immediately, I'm neurodivergent, you can tell by my behavior, by everything. I dont have a Family, no Friends, no Hobbies, no Instagram, no Snapchat, no TikTok and even my Facebook Acc runs under a fake name with fake pictures, because I'm too ugly. :lul:

• +1
You sound very boring. Probably even if Chad talks like that on Tinder for 20 messages, a girl will lose interest

• +1
You sound very boring. Probably even if Chad talks like that on Tinder for 20 messages, a girl will lose interest
Yup, this site ignores that though . HTN's and above can't afford to be have shitty social skills. a 6 with great social skills will always slay over an asocial introverted chadlite.

Only type social skills don't matter are for the truecels that are 3 or below. You can be the most extroverted person on the planet with 'game', it won't matter since you're utterly repulsive like this guy

Ugly man

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath