40-year old goth woman proves importance of avoiding sunlight

just took a look at the first thing she uses, 24$ for 5 daily peels JFL
There are women who would pay $1000 a day to look like this in middle age.

I don't know why there are so many copers in this thread. She clearly has great skin.

Plenty of women do skin treatments and don't look nearly as good at this age. She has a moderate amount of makeup (foundation, eye liner, eyebrow shit) and camera lighting. A picture without makeup was posted in this thread, she still looked great.
My mom does skin treatments and looks 35 when she's 50

Avoiding direct sun light is critical

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
If I want a tan I just use self tanner tbh :Comfy:

Another factor IMO is how thick or thin is your skin to begin with, won't you be supposed to get faster skin aging from UV if you got thinner skin?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Fourty-year-old woman still looks young. How? Avoiding sun her whole life.

This is anecdotal, but I know plenty of people around the age of 25 who already look worse than her because they enjoy the sunbathing/beach sort of lifestyle. Very stupid.

Not the fillers or botox every 2 years :ogre:

Not the fillers or botox every 2 years :ogre:
She doesn't look like she has fillers and botox to any noticeable degree. If she does, it's subtle. Fillers outside of "empty" spots like eye bags = puffy, fake look. You don't have an eye for these things.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436 and Chinlet Ascension
At this point I'm convinced anyone that still adamantly refuses to accept the sun is the #1 enemy of your skin is irredeemably retarded. How much proof do you apes need before you realize that tanning is a scam and you need sunscreen if you want to look youthful. Literally all dermatologists agree that the sun ages your skin and can give you cancer, but I guess randoms from an obscure incel forum know best, right?

Capture56

Try to guess which side of this trucker's face was exposed to the sun for most of his life as he drove all day?

• Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
At this point I'm convinced anyone that still adamantly refuses to accept the sun is the #1 enemy of your skin is irredeemably retarded. How much proof do you apes need before you realize that tanning is a scam and you need sunscreen if you want to look youthful. Literally all dermatologists agree that the sun ages your skin and can give you cancer, but I guess randoms from an obscure incel forum know best, right?
They think that reading "rEd PiLlEd" shit on the internet makes them smarter than actual dermatologists and everyone else who has experience sun damage. Typical PSL bullshit