45000 DEAD IN WUHAN ALONE: CHINA HAS BEEN CAUGHT LYING ABOUT CORONAVIRUS

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
During the epidemic, the dead were cremated immediately, without ceremonies and without specifying the cause of death. Now family members are waiting to bury the urns containing the ashes of their loved ones. About 45,000 urnes will be distributed in Wuhan alone. The number of coronavirus deaths in China is deliberately underestimated. In the days of the peak of the epidemic, the crematory ovens worked for 19 hours a day. Journalists Li Zehua, Fang Bin, Chen Qiushi have disappeared. Photos and videos of queues at Funeral Parlors and cemeteries are blocked on social media.

Shipments of urns in Wuhan raise questions about China’s coronavirus reporting
China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days (10000)

As I've been saying, China always lies about these things. If 100 people die in a accident in China, 10 people are reported dead. What we can trust is Italy, they have around 10000 corona deaths with 92000 infected.
Hot babes

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: StoicNihilist, Deleted member 6401, JMax and 8 others
That’s pretty cool, but please...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
Thx for cute girl 🤗

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and BigBiceps
s

Attachments

• 1585433379690.png
    1585433379690.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and Deleted member 5204
During the epidemic, the dead were cremated immediately, without ceremonies and without specifying the cause of death. Now family members are waiting to bury the urns containing the ashes of their loved ones. About 45,000 urnes will be distributed in Wuhan alone. The number of coronavirus deaths in China is deliberately underestimated. In the days of the peak of the epidemic, the crematory ovens worked for 19 hours a day. Journalists Li Zehua, Fang Bin, Chen Qiushi have disappeared. Photos and videos of queues at Funeral Parlors and cemeteries are blocked on social media.

Shipments of urns in Wuhan raise questions about China’s coronavirus reporting
China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days (10000)

As I've been saying, China always lies about these things. If 100 people die in a accident in China, 10 people are reported dead. What we can trust is Italy, they have around 10000 corona deaths with 92000 infected.
View attachment 325913
They also turned off 21 million phones in recent months for some odd reason 🧐🧐🧐

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
Hot babes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and 25thpercentile human
Obviously,it is reported that Italy a country across the other side of the world had more deaths than the place the virus originated in,in a much smaller time frame.

It's over for gooks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and BigBiceps
Fuck China

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SMVbender, Deleted member 4675 and 7 others
Chuck Fina

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, ShredPill and 4 others
obviously chinese government was hiding their deaths. can't believe ppl actually believe that US can surpass china in deaths.
10/10 would simp for her and sperg out when i find out she has a boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and Ritalincel
DIDN'T READ, BUT WHO IS THAT BITCH?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
China is based bro they always stick up for us when the west wants to fuck us over.
Chinese stick up for nobody, not even their own people. They'll build some critical infrastructure and networks in your Paki shithole, and thus be able to shut down your entire country if you start acting up. They are basicly taking over your entire fucking country, in 10-20 years you guys will be shining chinese businessmens shoes and listening to chinese bosses yell at you at work.
China

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gengar
Chinese stick up for nobody, not even their own people. They'll build some critical infrastructure and networks in your Paki shithole, and thus be able to shut down your entire country if you start acting up. They are basicly taking over your entire fucking country, in 10-20 years you guys will be shining chinese businessmens shoes and listening to chinese bosses yell at you at work.
View attachment 325929
Anger

• +1
Look how the Chinese are robbing your African brothers:
...in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in central Africa, China has a 30-year contract to extract as much copper and cobalt as it wishes.

In return, it is building thousands of miles of roads, bridges, railways, hospitals, airports, dams, hospitals, universities, supposedly catapulting this huge, backward nation into the modern world.

On the surface, this is the deal of the century for the Africans, which is how it has been presented — until you examine the small print.

While China is putting a welcome £3.8 billion into the country, formerly known as Zaire, it stands to make as much as £75 billion from the mining concession.
Chinaa

And the worst of it:
As for all that promised infrastructure, in a country where 90 per cent of the population are illiterate, the new hospitals and universities are likely to sit idle, with no doctors and lecturers to staff them and no electricity to power them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
View attachment 325929
>talks about Pakistan
>posts African photo

Typical cumskin iq

• +1
:feelshmm: My bat eating scheme has worked

• +1
>talks about Pakistan
>posts African photo

Typical cumskin iq
You think the Chinese hold Pakis anyhow more holy than Africans? No. It's your future too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gengar
  • +1
Jfl at your cumskin brain. You fail to understand so theres no need for me to explain, typical جلیل گورا
Just grease up your asshole already, because it's about to get fucked by your future boss, Chang, every day for entire duration of your 18 hour work days at the sweatshop.

• +1
Just grease up your asshole already, because it's about to get fucked by your future boss, Chang, every day for entire duration of your 18 hour work days at the sweatshop.
I live in europe jfl

• +1
I live in europe jfl
Ah, now I know why you're constantly so mad at white people. You can't even go outside without getting your curry ass mogged left and right. I kinda feel sorry for you now bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Gengar
Ah, now I know why you're constantly so mad at white people. You can't even go outside without getting your curry ass mogged left and right. I kinda feel sorry for you now bro.
Jfl at taking my anti white posts seriously. The nicest people to me are white girls. I actually hate ethnic bitches, treating me badly while they get fogged to their shithole and back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel and BigBiceps
I honestly suspect they gave away resources their own people needed in order to gain face

• +1
Jfl at taking my anti white posts seriously. The nicest people to me are white girls. I actually hate ethnic bitches, treating me badly while they get fogged to their shithole and back.
Praising whites like a good curry.
Thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and Gengar
Look how the Chinese are robbing your African brothers:
...in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in central Africa, China has a 30-year contract to extract as much copper and cobalt as it wishes.

In return, it is building thousands of miles of roads, bridges, railways, hospitals, airports, dams, hospitals, universities, supposedly catapulting this huge, backward nation into the modern world.

On the surface, this is the deal of the century for the Africans, which is how it has been presented — until you examine the small print.

While China is putting a welcome £3.8 billion into the country, formerly known as Zaire, it stands to make as much as £75 billion from the mining concession.
View attachment 325960
And the worst of it:
As for all that promised infrastructure, in a country where 90 per cent of the population are illiterate, the new hospitals and universities are likely to sit idle, with no doctors and lecturers to staff them and no electricity to power them.
And POC people in the US still hate the whites, can't believe this shit especially how Chinese are part of POC jfl, they are the most destructive and racist people in the planet. Why are whites such cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps

• +1
winnie flu

Attachments

• EUS8k4KWsAMTVWp.jpg
    EUS8k4KWsAMTVWp.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
omg this is so sad, this is just like when xxtentacion died