4chan user tells the truth about entitled incels

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment

she is right isn't she we're mostly just autistic men uglier than us can have relationships and friends

Not wanting your girl to be a whore isn’t mentally ill.

I think being threat like shit your entire life because Your an ugly subhuman is enough to be rather jaded

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, aspiringexcel, Aladin and 1 other person
Happymax

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and alriodai
Not wanting your girl to be a whore isn’t mentally ill.

I think being threat like shit your entire life because Your an ugly subhuman is enough to be rather jaded
i also dislike incels but the points made in that 4chan post is shit

having standards like your girlfriend being virgin as you are virgin is normal, it is delusional because you most likely won't find a girl is attracted to u that is virgin? yes it is, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have standards to be happy

also no incel ever say (only giga retarded ones) say that club girls aren't pure, they don't go to clubs because it's mostly attractive men get laid mostly and normal looking ones, not uglies

"i only like anime and gaming" i don't like anime but i like series and gaming and yet had girls without having a real hobby (i haven't played basketball since march 2020 aka covid era and i think i forgot how to play)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Myth
also no incel ever say (only giga retarded ones) say that club girls aren't pure, they don't go to clubs because it's mostly attractive men get laid mostly and normal looking ones, not uglies
Also many incels don't have friends, so how the hell is an ugly/short/autistic dude supposed to go into a club, by himself, and not make a complete ass of himself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Also many incels don't have friends, so how the hell is an ugly/short/autistic dude supposed to go into a club, by himself, and not make a complete ass of himself?
Not only, you actually need socially awarness and low inhibity and fucking balls to approach in clubs and dance
"just do this bro!" fucking normies
I feel bad for real incels, I don't feel bad for the ones calling people to be killed, killing people, hating woman etc but the real ones who are ugly it's just brutal

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
If you are still an incel after being an adult during Covid era lockdowns you weren't even trying.