50 hrs fasted and I weigh 149.9 lbs

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Waist still 70 cm, but I think I'll break the fast today. I'm not feeling all too well. Maybe I'll do another fast tomorrow. My body just needs a break because it actually feels like I'm starving atp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 5815, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Nigga does no exercise except fasting a week every month

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Gaygymmaxx
Nigga does no exercise except fasting a week every month
What do you know about it? I do 22 pullups and a 10 minute plank.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Gaygymmaxx
femboy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
What was your weight before?

What was your weight before?
It was like 79 kg a few months ago. I achieved 69 kg last new year, but now I'm done with the jojo dieting. My body has adapted to this new weight and I keep and eye on it so as to keep it low.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It was like 79 kg a few months ago. I achieved 69 kg last new year, but now I'm done with the jojo dieting. My body has adapted to this new weight and I keep and eye on it so as to keep it low.
Nice progress in a few months

How tall are you?

• +1
  • +1
Fasting is useless you lose 80% water and muscle

You'd be pretty lean then, esp with the muscle mass you might have gained

You could look to bulking up now.
Yes, I might do that soon. I probably won't go above 72 kg though. I need to have a ceiling so I don't just end up where I was.

• +1
Yes, I might do that soon. I probably won't go above 72 kg though. I need to have a ceiling so I don't just end up where I was.
Why not try to be big and lean and get to 80kg

• +1
  • +1
50 hours is a joke for a water fast, but not the way to lose weight. Where did the idea of waterfasting for losing weight come from?

50 hours is a joke for a water fast, but not the way to lose weight. Where did the idea of waterfasting for losing weight come from?
You're dumb, we get it.

You're dumb, we get it.
I'm sorry, that was rude. Maybe you were rude to, but I'm trying to be the bigger person.

I still hold the position that your comment was dumb though. If you want to argue that not consuming calories doesn't work for losing weight then you should at least say why you think that way.

E.g.: the metabolism slows down and you become less active in the fasted state.

See, I was better at arguing your point of view than you. Haha, no but seriously, you should make a better case for what you believe in, rather than just bluntly stating that it doesn't work.

You just think you're knowledgeable because you get drunk and forget to eat for a couple days.