50k loan for surgery?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I want to get around a $50k or so loan for surgery (Probably less, but $50k is def the MOST I'd need). How hard will this be? Is this even possible? And if not, what should amount of money I aim for from a loan instead? 18 jobless youngcel who graduated high school but I will do anything necessary to get a surgery loan.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Imagine indebting yourself to da joos only to end up bogdanoffmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, NateJacobs, mizzy and 3 others
I want to get around a $50k or so loan for surgery (Probably less, but $50k is def the MOST I'd need). How hard will this be? Is this even possible? And if not, what should amount of money I aim for from a loan instead? 18 jobless youngcel who graduated high school but I will do anything necessary to get a surgery loan.
I doubt it. Tell me why anyone would lend an 18 year old, unemployed guy 50k? Who would take that risk?
Plus you're forgetting interest...

• +1
Reactions: User28823, GetShrekt, Matthias8272 and 1 other person
And you do realise even if you were a good candidate to be given a loan, loaners will always want collateral ?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
bros gonna looksmax in the streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, SidharthTheSlayer, NateJacobs and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I got rejected for a 10K loan, even a 5K loan. I only could loan 2K, and I have a job and I live alone. Not worth it plus the interest rate fucks you over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox and Deleted member 19766
I got rejected for a 10K loan, even a 5K loan. I only could loan 2K, and I have a job and I live alone. Not worth it plus the interest rate fucks you over
Brutal world we live in

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
The way this works is more like you take out a bunch of credit cards and use them for your living expenses that allows you to “save” 100% of your income, minus the interest.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
The way this works is more like you take out a bunch of credit cards and use them for your living expenses that allows you to “save” 100% of your income, minus the interest.
i have 0 living expenses (live w parents and they pay everything)

try letting them loan u more than 50k for "College" purposes.
Yes and specify it is for “the insanely expensive tuition” demanded by those “fucking shitheads”

loan 50k spend it all on lottery tickets and hope u win

get tested for sleep apnea first if u want jaw surgery

I got tested positive so my insurance will cover

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
get tested for sleep apnea first if u want jaw surgery

I got tested positive so my insurance will cover
good advice, another option is swallowing issues

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I need money for rhino and implants as well but shit is expensive and by the time I get money my youth is over fuck this life jfl

WAIT I HAVE SWALLOWING ISSUES... DO YOU HAVE ANY??
yup lmao

it's gonna be my saving grace when it comes to insurance, cause i think my sleep apnea is pretty mild tbh
will test for both tho, ofc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 19766
yup lmao

it's gonna be my saving grace when it comes to insurance, cause i think my sleep apnea is pretty mild tbh
will test for both tho, ofc
how do i go about getting insurance to cover for swallowing issues? got no idea where to start.

• +1
how do i go about getting insurance to cover for swallowing issues? got no idea where to start.
i don't think that's a standard 'swallowing competence' test, maybe there is but I'm not aware of it

This is something that can easily be discussed with your surgeon tho, ask him about a way to show your insurance that you have swallowing issues, he'll figure out a way. Maybe the scans themselves are enough, if your pharynx area lacks significant volume.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 19766
i don't think that's a standard 'swallowing competence' test, maybe there is but I'm not aware of it

This is something that can easily be discussed with your surgeon tho, ask him about a way to show your insurance that you have swallowing issues, he'll figure out a way. Maybe the scans themselves are enough, if your pharynx area lacks significant volume.
define ur swallowing issues. what are they? do u just have trouble swallowing food sometimes? i do. i struggle swallowing meat for some reason.

• +1
define ur swallowing issues. what are they? do u just have trouble swallowing food sometimes? i do. i struggle swallowing meat for some reason.
In my case, it sometimes feel like i'm beginning to get choked up. It's like a mini gag reflex. Nothing major, but it does pose some risk tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
you have more chance of getting the surgery for free than the loan.