5'11" / 180cm is TALL

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
This is where TALL begins in ALL countries except Netherlands, Denmark, and Sweden. And Norvège.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, zeshama, Vvvvxxxx and 13 others
@Manletmachine how far do u agree?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Tall in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, gribsufer1, MoggerGaston and 2 others
In the Filipinos or south Mexico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, aspiringexcel and HitAndRun
5'11 is one in taller than the avg in majority white countries that's not tall lmaoo

i agree

these schizo rotters are extremely obsessed with height

it is not common to see guys who are 6'2 and above

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 30593, wollet2 and 10 others
i agree

average height of WHITE zoomers is 6'2, ethnics and old people decrease the mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 27511 and 7 others
Keep coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Zeruel and Deleted member 19994
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and aspiringexcel
This is where TALL begins in ALL countries except Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 27511, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Tf is your avi

tfw 5'10....

subhuman in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Average in some european countries though.

This is where TALL begins in ALL countries except Netherlands, Denmark, and Sweden. And Norvège.
agree. I used to be 5'11 and even then i would height mog 95% of people when i go out.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
5'5 is tall in East Timor.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
tall in impoverished slums in bangkok

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and aspiringexcel
5’11 is average among healthy white zoomers. 6’2 and above is where you start to be noticeably tall.

5’6 is tall in Bolivia

i agree

Most of these kids cope with their face by blaming height. Thinking 1-2 inches would change anything when their face isn’t up to par. It’s the easiest way to cope with having subpar facial looks. I’ve yet to see an actual good looking incel whose average or slightly below average height. I wonder why?

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, zura and aspiringexcel
i agree

Yeah but 6’2 is common enough. 5’11 is average or a tad above

Technically, tall begins at 191cm as defined by the medical community.

Technically, tall begins at 191cm as defined by the medical community.
Well the tall community (180+ cm) defines it as 180cm

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
Well the tall community (180+ cm) defines it as 180cm
I don't care what the 'Tall community' believes. The medical community clearly know the human body better than anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I don't care what the 'Tall community' believes. The medical community clearly know the human body better than anyone else.
the medical community isn’t a thing and they never said this

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
send link or rope nigger
You're a stupid moron, you know that.

'Tall stature is defined as height above 97th percentile for age and sex or more than 2SD above the mean for a defined population. It means 3 out of every 100 children in a community are tall and should be evaluated.'

Last edited:
You're a stupid moron, you know that.

'Tall stature is defined as height above 97th percentile for age and sex or more than 2SD above the mean for a defined population. It means 3 out of every 100 children in a community are tall and should be evaluated.'

Nigga it’s talking about the tall stature syndrome which is a health issue and for kids☠️Dumbass nigger didn’t even read his own article

• +1
Reactions: zura
Nigga it’s talking about the tall stature syndrome which is a health issue and for kids☠️Dumbass nigger didn’t even read his own article
'Tall stature is usually defined as a height beyond 97th percentile or more than 2 SD above the mean height for age and sex in a defined population.'

'Tall stature is usually defined as a height beyond 97th percentile or more than 2 SD above the mean height for age and sex in a defined population.'
Yes now google what tall stature is it’s the name for a specific health issue not talking about height in general

Yes now google what tall stature is it’s the name for a specific health issue not talking about height in general
Tall stature doesn't necessarily mean a person has a health related disorder...

You're debunked once again.

'Children and adults are considered ‘tall’ when their height is above 98th centile for age i.e. 2 standard deviations (SD) above the mean. Tall stature is familial in most cases.'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I know u go to upenn
Don't know which school that is but can assume it's the worst Ivy league one. Can imagine those who go to Harvard or Yale just say that and the rest "Ivy league".

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Don't know which school that is but can assume it's the worst Ivy league one. Can imagine those who go to Harvard or Yale just say that and the rest "Ivy league".
No it’s very good it’s like the 4the best one and the best undergraduate bussiness school

No it’s very good it’s like the 4the best one and the best undergraduate bussiness school
If you went to Harvard you would say that instead of muh ivy is all I'm saying.

Average even in Guatemala

'In turn, tall subjects having an abnormal appearance can be divided into proportionate and disproportionate syndromic patients.'

I had a doctor tell me that I have normal proportions as a 192cm adult.

Tall stature doesn't necessarily mean a person has a health related disorder...

You're debunked once again.

'Children and adults are considered ‘tall’ when their height is above 98th centile for age i.e. 2 standard deviations (SD) above the mean. Tall stature is familial in most cases.'
it’s literally being used synonymously with unusual growth. in any case first u said 97th now it’s 98th so clearly has no meaning

it’s literally being used synonymously with unusual growth. in any case first u said 97th now it’s 98th so clearly has no meaning
But not everyone who has tall stature has unusual, unproportioned, growth, duh!

'beyond 97th percentile'

If you went to Harvard you would say that instead of muh ivy is all I'm saying.
He is trying not to dox himself but he is low iq because UPenn is the only ivy with a bussiness school.

Prolly goes to cornell

5ft 11 isn't really tall here . Avg white height is 5ft 10.5 inches in usa. Ethnics bring it down everywhere. Add one inch height to find white height

So average white Dutch is 6ft 1, German 6ft , and Croatia 6ft-6ft 1

'Nevertheless, it is necessary to be able to identify situations in which tall stature or an accelerated growth rate indicate an underlying disorder.'

'In turn, tall subjects having an abnormal appearance can be divided into proportionate and disproportionate syndromic patients.'

Tall equals 6'3" in countries like the UK, USA, etc. It varies according to ethnicity. In the Netherlands and Germany, it would be somewhere between 6'4" to 6'6".