5’4 NT maxxed curry slaying foids in Canada while you rot.

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Justin Marc is a notorious curry manlet framelet with social circle maxx and NT jester maxx skills, and he’s slaying your oneitis. Literally in the club surrounded by Stacy lites. You guys need to Canada cuck maxx asap:lul::lul:

Attachments

• E3162A46-3F3B-413D-AC2C-BCF8F5C2DA9A.png
    E3162A46-3F3B-413D-AC2C-BCF8F5C2DA9A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 6DCDDCBD-685D-48E8-B812-F5A650D4C247.png
    6DCDDCBD-685D-48E8-B812-F5A650D4C247.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
You can't be incel if you live in Canada @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Probably another one of those pick up artist clowns, Fake af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, lungorichard and 3 others

@russiancel does this girl look slav to you? if yes then just be a curry manlet in EE confirmed 100%

• +1
Reactions: to be human
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95
Justin Marc is a notorious curry manlet framelet with social circle maxx and NT jester maxx skills, and he’s slaying your oneitis. Literally in the club surrounded by Stacy lites. You guys need to Canada cuck maxx asap:lul::lul:
This curry won't even get an IOI here in the U.S. :lul::lul::lul:

@Justin Marc

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
common knowledge, canada is a great palce for currys, asians, arabs and blacks to get htbs and up even if they are average, @Biggdink can vouch for me also

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Biggdink, Chadeep and 2 others
common knowledge, canada is a great palce for currys, asians, arabs and blacks to get htbs and up even if they are average, @Biggdink can vouch for me also

is it the best place to get a white gf? us and western europe all look quite shit for that

is it the best place to get a white gf? us and western europe all look quite shit for that
yes, montreal and vancouver are your go to provinces to slay decent white women

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
yes, montreal and vancouver are your go to provinces to slay decent white women
better than EE? my end goal is to go there and marry a mtb/htb

Its very ez to get HTB+ girls of all races in the US as long as you are HTN+

Blupilll

better than EE? my end goal is to go there and marry a mtb/htb
id say slightly a bit better, they speak english so thats a plus, the weathers alot better and its close by if you live in the states

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
I think he is PUA scam artist. These are hired actresses

Some PUAs are legit but I think this one gotta be a scam

There's no way white women would give all that attention to a short indian man from the shacks of Mumbai. White women don't even notice GOOD LOOKING WHITE GUYS existence because they are so self absorbed n narcissistic then how on earth are they supposed to notice this short indian man?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Thats why Face>everything

There's no way white women would give all that attention to a short indian man from the shacks of Mumbai. White women don't even notice GOOD LOOKING WHITE GUYS existence because they are so self absorbed n narcissistic then how on earth are they supposed to notice this short indian man?
he is persistent

he is persistent

Persistence is actually a legit concept in the PUA community but this guy is definitely just a scammer

Its very ez to get HTB+ girls of all races in the US as long as you are HTN+
good news then. my end goal with looksmaxxing is to reach HTN, which for me sounds pretty achievable with surgerymaxxing (hopefully softmaxxing does the job by itself).

i guess we need a .org low inhib from the slums of india to try it for us lol.

good news then. my end goal with looksmaxxing is to reach HTN, which for me sounds pretty achievable with surgerymaxxing (hopefully softmaxxing does the job by itself).
stats?

he does nofap bro

does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20652
me and @Jacob Hate are hapa exotic pheno. Should gook maxx and go to canada as 6'2 6'4 chinks to race/height/frame mogg and steal the women from the curries:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

me and @Jacob Hate are hapa exotic pheno. Should gook maxx and go to canada as 6'2 6'4 chinks to race/height/frame mogg and steal the women from the curries:lul:
Keep dreaming, gook:ROFLMAO:
Hapas=incels. It's why Elliott Rodger is always seen as the incel guy hahahaha and why he was seething about brown guys:feelshah:
Elliot rodger seething about indians

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 21620
Don’t the Canadians on the site say Canada is hard 😂😂? It’s a meme country all the subhumans I know in the UK would be Chadlites there

Cope those are all fake he has videos in other countries Chad Scandinavia included. JFL if you think some curry manlet can get Nordic stacy in places like Norway.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Don’t the Canadians on the site say Canada is hard 😂😂? It’s a meme country all the subhumans I know in the UK would be Chadlites there
Canada is hard don't let the bluepillers on this site convince you of otherwise, you are in some serious suifuel if you come here looking for an LTR. Every girl has like 100 guys talking to them.

• JFL
Don’t kid yourself, he did a 100 approach daygame video and only got one instant date with a nerdy Asian girl. He doesn’t slay through cold approach. It’s all social circle and high status parties. He also heavily deepfakes his photos online and geomaxxes to get girls from tinder

• JFL
Don’t kid yourself, he did a 100 approach daygame video and only got one instant date with a nerdy Asian girl. He doesn’t slay through cold approach. It’s all social circle and high status parties. He also heavily deepfakes his photos online and geomaxxes to get girls from tinder
He’s surrounded by stacies, will fuck some by sheer exposure and “Nav” game

Attachments

• 54C7471C-D5B1-455E-BFD6-BDD272C71725.png
    54C7471C-D5B1-455E-BFD6-BDD272C71725.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Indo_Chad
He’s surrounded by stacies, will fuck some by sheer exposure and “Nav” game
That’s only because he has access to high status events from the money he got being a PUA coach. He is inferior to John Elite who can pull girls from daygame and no social circle maxxing

Canada is hard don't let the bluepillers on this site convince you of otherwise, you are in some serious suifuel if you come here looking for an LTR. Every girl has like 100 guys talking to them.
I got some ethnic guys from my local pua group to sarge white women and offer instant dates to them. It didn’t work. Although I’m continuing my experiment for atleast a year. The ethnics slaying white women in Canada used social circle, being a DJ etc. it was never from cold approach.

There isn’t an easy place for young average guys like us to slay women unless it’s Europe, Asia or South America.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Piratecel
From what I’ve seen avg Canadian is about 2.5 PSL though UK guys mog Canadians to hell and back

didn't look at thread but sounds cope

• +1
God I wish I lived in Canada my 5’7 brown friend there has lots of girls and some midget Arab ginger nerd I knew got a HTB white gf like two weeks after moving there

• +1
Lol bro is gifted with rizzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back