54 year-old woman who never had a boyfriend prefers to stay volcel instead of lowering her standards

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
"I’m a relationship virgin: I’m 54 and have never had a boyfriend"
Of course, she still had fun:

"I am not a virgin, sexually speaking, as I have had sex - thank goodness. I did it a few times when I was in my early 20s: I never imagined that the last time I shared a bed with someone, which was 31 years ago now, would prove to be the last time I ever experienced physical intimacy."
"I woke up thinking it might be the start of something, but then he admitted he was in a serious relationship, and had only wanted a “bit of fun”."
:lul::lul:

She can't understand why she is single:

"I honestly don’t understand it. I am gregarious, have loads of interests, work out, have good dress sense - or so I am told - and am no more or less attractive than my friends, most of whom are happily married, or at least know what it feels like to be in love."

She thinks the reason is her being a mentalcel:

"Just recently, my best friend - someone I have known since junior school - said to me that she wishes she had given me a good shake when we were at university. She was studying in the next city and would visit me for hall parties and other socials, and now says she could see what I was doing wrong. She says I made it such hard work for any boy who approached me, that I was too much of challenge."

The real reason is said in another part:

"That is when I decided to join a dating agency, but it turned out to be one soul-sinking encounter after another with men who were inadequate, unsuitable or both."
"The best thing about those evenings was going home. In that whole year, I think I only met one person I wanted to see again, but it wasn’t reciprocated so that was that."

She is 54, never had a boyfriend, and still can't lower her standards to find someone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, BigJimsWornOutTires, Solidcoin and 10 others
Bro i care so much. Don't know where to begin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anarlord, Deleted member 5786, Frankie and 16 others
Getting commitment from chad for women is like what getting sex is for Incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anarlord, Lihito, vaninskybird and 8 others
Average Match of Gonzolo.@Xangsane

Getting commitment from chad for women is like what getting sex is for Incels
Another comment from a "Forever Alone" woman:

"I, too, was dreaming of having a family full of laugh and children and lovely husband by the age of 30 but this simply did not happen. I just did not find someone who would love me as I am? I did try all those fads, one night stands, quickies, etc, but then I concluded that I am just an old fashioned traditional girl at heart. I like to take time, to know the person, to relax and that is all important for good sex too. Men see that as complicated and undesirable because they want to know you tell them you like them straight away. De facto, it is them who have no confidence to approach me and just say: hey, my name is ....i saw you other day and I was wondering if you would care for a drink? I never get that. What is wrong with that? They are simply too afraid so I am ending up alone....but it is not your fault or mine, others projects it on us....So, what have I been missing? I think I know, nothing. Simply like that. And that is a positive thinking."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Yliaster and Danish_Retard
lmao i know an exact similar situation in real life.

there are 2 woman in my mom's village, they are over 40 guess, virgin. they complained to my grandmom about why they are not get hitten on by a rich man. My mom and grandma thought they are insane but i don't think a slightly more hypergamous foid thinks other way. They just dont openly express it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, MissLexotan6MG and AlexAP
lmao i know an exact similar situation in real life.

there are 2 woman in my mom's village, they are over 40 guess, virgin. they complained to my grandmom about why they are not get hitten on by a rich man. My mom and grandma thought they are insane but i don't think a slightly more hypergamous foid thinks other way. They just dont openly express it.

The advantage of only having high sex drive for good looking men is that you can hold back your sexual urges far easier than men can with no hassle.MGTOW's don't have this advantage thats why they'll get on social media and rant all day about muuh hypergamous wimin to try and relieve their sexual frustration

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
women need to die

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spark and AlexAP
Women cope so hard that even by 54 they don’t get it lol at least incels are just like fuark guess im ugly it is what it is time to put garbage bags over my windows and shitpost forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anarlord, vaninskybird, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Another banger thread from our latino friend

• JFL
Reactions: Over and AlexAP
who cares about some girl
do u think someone like her is any mentally stable?
or that shes gonna tell the actually truth?
even then who cares

• +1
Reactions: spark
Another comment from a "Forever Alone" woman:

"I, too, was dreaming of having a family full of laugh and children and lovely husband by the age of 30 but this simply did not happen. I just did not find someone who would love me as I am? I did try all those fads, one night stands, quickies, etc, but then I concluded that I am just an old fashioned traditional girl at heart. I like to take time, to know the person, to relax and that is all important for good sex too. Men see that as complicated and undesirable because they want to know you tell them you like them straight away. De facto, it is them who have no confidence to approach me and just say: hey, my name is ....i saw you other day and I was wondering if you would care for a drink? I never get that. What is wrong with that? They are simply too afraid so I am ending up alone....but it is not your fault or mine, others projects it on us....So, what have I been missing? I think I know, nothing. Simply like that. And that is a positive thinking."
cheryl-cole.gif

Some women take the "looking for a chad to settle with me" too literally

can this guy make a bad thread

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Unironically over for autistic women

I know so many who haven't even touched a guy

• +1
Reactions: PYT

"I am not a virgin, sexually speaking, as I have had sex - thank goodness. I did it a few times when I was in my early 20s: I never imagined that the last time I shared a bed with someone, which was 31 years ago now, would prove to be the last time I ever experienced physical intimacy."
"I woke up thinking it might be the start of something, but then he admitted he was in a serious relationship, and had only wanted a “bit of fun”."

"I honestly don’t understand it. I am gregarious, have loads of interests, work out, have good dress sense - or so I am told - and am no more or less attractive than my friends, most of whom are happily married, or at least know what it feels like to be in love."

"Just recently, my best friend - someone I have known since junior school - said to me that she wishes she had given me a good shake when we were at university. She was studying in the next city and would visit me for hall parties and other socials, and now says she could see what I was doing wrong. She says I made it such hard work for any boy who approached me, that I was too much of challenge."

"That is when I decided to join a dating agency, but it turned out to be one soul-sinking encounter after another with men who were inadequate, unsuitable or both."
"The best thing about those evenings was going home. In that whole year, I think I only met one person I wanted to see again, but it wasn’t reciprocated so that was that."

She is 54, never had a boyfriend, and still can't lower her standards to find someone.
JFL, women will make a ltn jump through all those hoops just to cheat on them anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Gigachad only is true