5'8 Former NFL RB beats white GF

SLA

SLA

Ascension Date: 10/1/23
Direct Video Link

Peak woman moment, sticks with a man that she now claims regularly beat her - even had an out of wedlock goblino kid with him. I cannot believe we have allowed women to make decisions like these - this is what happens. I suppose it was "just" but it still doesn't seem right.

Reminder that under no circumstance can any nonwhite man claim being incel or struggling with women, especially black men. He's 5'8 to top it off, short as hell. These white women will do anything to spite their fathers and their own men.

Frustrating.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Dn read but I agree

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and SLA
70iq and 220lbs

lol if you don't see the public danger this nigger poses

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Ethniframementalcel
Whites cannot be incel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, SLA and Deleted member 13787
BBC bvll

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
Direct Video Link

Peak woman moment, sticks with a man that she now claims regularly beat her - even had an out of wedlock goblino kid with him. I cannot believe we have allowed women to make decisions like these - this is what happens. I suppose it was "just" but it still doesn't seem right.

Reminder that under no circumstance can any nonwhite man claim being incel or struggling with women, especially black men. He's 5'8 to top it off, short as hell. These white women will do anything to spite their fathers and their own men.

Frustrating.
bro i love your avi its hillarious

• Woah
5’8 niggas stand tf up

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, SLA, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Direct Video Link

Frustrating.
i fucking hate this nigger
@MrGlutton niggers are fucking women beaters cope

niggers are women beaters
if my wife does something stupid i will slap her idgaf if she is a woman

but if he did it with no reason hes a faggot

if my wife does something stupid i will slap her idgaf if she is a woman

but if he did it with no reason hes a faggot
who knows

but the one thing i know is that niggers do it for no reason

Direct Video Link

Frustrating.
sadly he didnt kill her and the child, disgusting racemixxers deserve to die, in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Brutal, and sad for both of them that they let a relationship get to this point.

Did they ever find out what the white girl did to trigger the BBC to that point??

70iq and 220lbs

Data analysis used a correlation test to confirm the relationship between physical fitness and intellectual intelligence (IQ). The results showed that the male soccer athletes' average level of physical fitness (Vo2 Max) was in a good category. The intermediate IQ level is in the High Average category. The correlation test shows a linear relationship between physical fitness and intellectual intelligence (IQ). The better the physical fitness, the higher the intellectual intelligence.

Obviously, this only holds true for White sportsmen.

"BBC" = Brutish Black Criminal, Blacks of average IQ are not BBCs.

Direct Video Link

Frustrating.
Lots of white women stay with white dudes who beat them as well.

• +1