6 feet tall

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
You guys I could have reached the height above if I wasn’t so fucking fat?

Most likely no

Some of the tallest people I know (6'5+) are not only fat, they are morbidly obese.

Currently around 5’11 and 260 pounds

I don't see how, if you were super skinny then yeah, that'd make sense, no idea how being fat could make you shorter, though.

I don't see how, if you were super skinny then yeah, that'd make sense, no idea how being fat could make you shorter, though.
So you’re saying it would make no sense if I were super skinny and 6’?

So you’re saying it would make no sense if I were super skinny and 6’?
No, I mean the only time your weight would affect how tall you could get is if you were super skinny and malnourished.

Fat>Malnourished for body development

Lots of very obese people are also tall. Eating a lot while growing probablynadds inches to height

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i was 6 foot 2 at 135 at 18

this theory holds no grounds

i was obese/fat growing up and i grew to 6'6

Being fat as a child on average makes you taller (by not making you shorter because fat people can't be malnourished).

yes u would have been 6ft but now that ur overweight the extra weight pulls u closer to the ground therefore if you were lighter it would have been easier for your spine to grow. I was skinnycel and now im 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
yes u would have been 6ft but now that ur overweight the extra weight pulls u closer to the ground therefore if you were lighter it would have been easier for your spine to grow. I was skinnycel and now im 6'1
How are you such a fucking genius. GOD you're PRECIOUS :sneaky::feelshmm: