6 months looksmax progress

C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
1) Gained 8 kgs - Visited a dietologist because was underweight. (8% body fat is a meme in the first photo i was actually 8% bf )
2) Minoxidil on hairs and eyebrows ( still looking to obtain Finasteride)
3) Sleep max
4) Anti delressant and Benzodiazepines
5) Black Dye
6) Dandelion Root to reduce the bloat
7) Tretinoin ( still fighting against acne. Had to stop skin routine )
8) BONESMASHING (zigos, brow ridge and under eye area. It worked that’s real bone. Was soo stupid to actually hate my face soo much to actually punch my self and surprisely it worked)

—-in the future—-

At the end of the year im planning a bimax+genio ( with gonions augmentation if possible )and probably a rhino in 1 take.

For sure i’ll do hair transplant and then i’ll see


Ps: NO IM NOT SQUINTING AND NO I DIDN’T DO FILLERS OR ANYTHING FOR THE EYE AREA
 

Attachments

  • FB945180-1F42-43B1-AF2A-B60D69FE8828.png
    FB945180-1F42-43B1-AF2A-B60D69FE8828.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 2,838
  • ED3B6A74-54C1-4618-A690-97E23C3F983B.jpeg
    ED3B6A74-54C1-4618-A690-97E23C3F983B.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,669
whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Buy Floki inu, its urgent
Joined
May 5, 2020
Posts
3,597
Reputation
5,149
Time online
70d 15h 49m
whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Buy Floki inu, its urgent
Joined
May 5, 2020
Posts
3,597
Reputation
5,149
Time online
70d 15h 49m
how did you manage to increase uee?
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
xefo69 said:
grow your hair out even more and get short sides tbh
Yhe hairs are a mess rn. Gonna go to the barber tomorrow
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
futurehendrix said:
Wait wtf yeah what did you do for eyes
ifyouwannabemylover said:
op is not telling us the whole story but still gj ngl
whatamIdoinwithmylyf said:
how did you manage to increase uee?
Believe me or not it’s just diet max and bonesmashing the brows and the zigo. I hitted the OB as wel to be fair.Planning surgeries for sure but I haven’t done anything yet
 
Deleted member 11761

Deleted member 11761

Adept
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Posts
103
Reputation
129
Time online
6d 22h 21m
Carl-o said:
Believe me or not it’s just diet max and bonesmashing the brows and the zigo. I hitted the OB as wel to be fair.Planning surgeries for sure but I haven’t done anything yet
What’s OB? And what’s your diet? And how hard did you bonesmash
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
futurehendrix said:
What’s OB? And what’s your diet? And how hard did you bonesmash
OB means orbital box I actually hitted it, very little results.. the manor ones comes from the zygos.
Diet is just a normal diet tbh
80 g of pasta
90g of meat or fish
70g veggies
250g fruit

And have a special integrator for underweight people. 3 full soup spoon a day.
Im on a cycle of 3 months then i should stop for a month and do 3 more months before seeing the dietologist again
 
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
25,249
Reputation
46,046
Time online
177d 19h 41m
Dude you proved bonesmashing is not a meme. What tool did you use? And did you smash under eyes?(I'm trying to but it's too weak and frail so I'm scared of breaking something). Also how hard do you bonesmash? I assume zygos can take a beating but other bones not so much
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 12495

Deleted member 12495

Trainee
Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Posts
24
Reputation
137
Time online
2d 28m
Baldingman1998 said:
Dudu you proved bonesmashing is not a meme. What tool did you use? And did you smash under eyes?(I'm trying to but it's too weak and frail so I'm scared of breaking something). Also how hard do you bonesmash? I assume zygos can take a beating but other bones not so much
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
Baldingman1998 said:
Dudu you proved bonesmashing is not a meme. What tool did you use? And did you smash under eyes?(I'm trying to but it's too weak and frail so I'm scared of breaking something). Also how hard do you bonesmash? I assume zygos can take a beating but other bones not so much
It gonna sounds ridiculous but i found a deodorant with a pointed back and i started using that.
Yes i smash the undereye area as well but that’s where i got the smallest gains tbh.
Zygos can take very strong hits; the zygomatich arch is actually painful.
On the rest of the bones is quite difficult to hit hard so quite lite especially the OB box that is the most painful
 
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
25,249
Reputation
46,046
Time online
177d 19h 41m
Carl-o said:
It gonna sounds ridiculous but i found a deodorant with a pointed back and i started using that.
Yes i smash the undereye area as well but that’s where i got the smallest gains tbh.
Zygos can take very strong hits; the zygomatich arch is actually painful.
On the rest of the bones is quite difficult to hit hard so quite lite especially the OB box that is the most painful
How long do you hit? how hard? And also do you keep going after you get inflammation and pain etc? This is a legitimate question that can help others ascend bro hope you elaborate on more detail if possible.
 
22Bones

22Bones

Erudite
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Posts
1,078
Reputation
1,771
Time online
32d 22h 4m
Carl-o said:
It gonna sounds ridiculous but i found a deodorant with a pointed back and i started using that.
Yes i smash the undereye area as well but that’s where i got the smallest gains tbh.
Zygos can take very strong hits; the zygomatich arch is actually painful.
On the rest of the bones is quite difficult to hit hard so quite lite especially the OB box that is the most painful
I heard from atrosky himself that he stopped doing bone smashing due to it’s negative affect on collagen. I just do the top of the eye sockets and brow ridge but don’t want to mess up the skin on my under eye.
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
Baldingman1998 said:
How long do you hit? how hard? And also do you keep going after you get inflammation and pain etc? This is a legitimate question that can help others ascend bro hope you elaborate on more detail of possible.
10 minutes a day proved enough for me. The first days i started to bonesmash very lite because the pain was very intense then the bone hardened and now i can litterally smash hard.
I think it’s important to move muscles and fat out of the way in order to hit the bone. Specifically in the eye area and the brow area.

I keept on going even with the pain.. although i indeed reduced the force or waited a day to recover ( no more than a day tbh )
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
22Bones said:
I heard from atrosky himself that he stopped doing bone smashing due to it’s negative affect on collagen. I just do the top of the eye sockets and brow ridge but don’t want to mess up the skin on my under eye.
Can confirm that the skin texture gets different
 
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
25,249
Reputation
46,046
Time online
177d 19h 41m
Carl-o said:
10 minutes a day proved enough for me. The first days i started to bonesmash very lite because the pain was very intense then the bone hardened and now i can litterally smash hard.
I think it’s important to move muscles and fat out of the way in order to hit the bone. Specifically in the eye area and the brow area.

I keept on going even with the pain.. although i indeed reduced the force or waited a day to recover ( no more than a day tbh )
Thanks bro I will pray for gandy to ascend you with alot of hot jb sex. Wish you the best and thanks for sharing.


 
22Bones

22Bones

Erudite
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Posts
1,078
Reputation
1,771
Time online
32d 22h 4m
Carl-o said:
Can confirm that the skin texture gets different
Under eye color looks worse being honest, have any better pics of it?
 
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Posts
1,824
Reputation
2,008
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Carl-o said:
1) Gained 8 kgs - Visited a dietologist because was underweight. (8% body fat is a meme in the first photo i was actually 8% bf )
2) Minoxidil on hairs and eyebrows ( still looking to obtain Finasteride)
3) Sleep max
4) Anti delressant and Benzodiazepines
5) Black Dye
6) Dandelion Root to reduce the bloat
7) Tretinoin ( still fighting against acne. Had to stop skin routine )
8) BONESMASHING (zigos, brow ridge and under eye area. It worked that’s real bone. Was soo stupid to actually hate my face soo much to actually punch my self and surprisely it worked)

—-in the future—-

At the end of the year im planning a bimax+genio ( with gonions augmentation if possible )and probably a rhino in 1 take.

For sure i’ll do hair transplant and then i’ll see


Ps: NO IM NOT SQUINTING AND NO I DIDN’T DO FILLERS OR ANYTHING FOR THE EYE AREA
Bonemashing is a meme, there is too much boxers with average bones and narrow heads
 
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Posts
1,824
Reputation
2,008
Time online
33d 13h 29m
whatamIdoinwithmylyf said:
what the fuck
his eyes went from black ops2cel tier to opry tier.
giga ascension
That s not Bonemashing
 
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Posts
1,824
Reputation
2,008
Time online
33d 13h 29m
DunSorbus said:
wtf bone smashing helped you change this much in just 6 months?? Got a guide or something? I need to learn how to do this properly for results like yours 😮
It is fillers or upper eyelid surgery, Bonemashing is a meme or all boxers would have GigaChad bones but it is so far the case
 
Future chad

Future chad

Erudite
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Posts
1,045
Reputation
2,179
Time online
68d 18h 55m
great results, keep on going mate
 
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Posts
1,824
Reputation
2,008
Time online
33d 13h 29m
And for the zygos mass change it is just the upper bodyfat job nothing else, or op is in puberty period
 
ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Posts
2,359
Reputation
3,866
Time online
31d 9h 45m
Mirin ascension but gedafuckoutahere if you think im going to believe this
Carl-o said:
NO I DIDN’T DO FILLERS OR ANYTHING FOR THE EYE AREA
what's your secret
 
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Posts
1,824
Reputation
2,008
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Carl-o said:
Believe what you want. Im not even hiding the fact that i’ll do surgeries makes no sense to actually misslead people.
Explain why should I even tell a bs?
Crisick Salludon did this, Crisick claimed puberty and aging but it is actually jaw surgery and photoshop, Salludon claimed Mewing and aging but it is actually rhinoplasty jaw surgery and chin surgery, why not?
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,393
Time online
43d 8h 46m
Mrinfinityx said:
Crisick Salludon did this, Crisick claimed puberty and aging but it is actually jaw surgery and photoshop, Salludon claimed Mewing and aging but it is actually rhinoplasty jaw surgery and chin surgery, why not?
View attachment 999060
Again believe it or not; don’t actually care because I actually gain 0 from lying.
Gonna turn 27 this year so late puberty sure
 
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Posts
1,824
Reputation
2,008
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Carl-o said:
Again believe it or not; don’t actually care because I actually gain 0 from lying.
Gonna turn 27 this year so late puberty sure
So why are u the only one on this forum or online with Bonemashing results even if it is demonstrated that there is no real evidence of the efficacity?
Why many boxers and mma fighters have average bones or narrow heads?


And bone needs more than 6 months to be remodeled at aduld age even if it possibly works

 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,623
Reputation
5,324
Time online
43d 10h 58m
Mrinfinityx said:
So why are u the only one on this forum or online with Bonemashing results even if it is demonstrated that there is no real evidence of the efficacity?
Why many boxers and mma fighters have average bones or narrow heads?


And bone needs more than 6 months to be remodeled at aduld age even if it possibly works

View attachment 999070
his biggest looksmax was changing angles and losing bloat i doubt bone smash had anything to do with this
 
pizza

pizza

27 inches bidel 10 inches cock 6ft4 warrior skull
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Posts
5,518
Reputation
5,610
Time online
76d 16h 1m
try jaw implant you have a short lower third
 
brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Posts
18,568
Reputation
37,370
Time online
126d 3h 57m
Carl-o said:
Believe me or not it’s just diet max and bonesmashing the brows and the zigo. I hitted the OB as wel to be fair.Planning surgeries for sure but I haven’t done anything yet
bruh
6485b025t @abmonger
this nigga bonesmashed his browridge and uee decreased like salludons
even more since salludon had less and it was believable at least

is this fillers bro???????
 
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Posts
1,824
Reputation
2,008
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Uglyandfat said:
his biggest looksmax was changing angles and losing bloat i doubt bone smash had anything to do with this
U can even see that his zigos mass and lateral projection not changed at all
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,821
Reputation
1,751
Time online
37d 12h 57m
Way to go, pal!
 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,623
Reputation
5,324
Time online
43d 10h 58m
Mrinfinityx said:
U can even see that his zigos mass and lateral projection not changed at all
yeah true looks better though for sure ngl its crazy how debloat and lighting can help alot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top