6 months looksmax progress

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Uglyandfat said:
yeah true looks better though for sure ngl its crazy how debloat and lighting can help alot
He gained bodyfat, maybe some fat go to the upper eyelid zone by genetic fat distribution, I see so many subhuman browridges covered with fat pads

Kickboxingmaxx

Kickboxingmaxx

Adept
Time online
1d 5h 18m
brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Time online
126d 3h 43m
Uglyandfat said:
his biggest looksmax was changing angles and losing bloat i doubt bone smash had anything to do with this
losing bloat shows bones i can agree with that

but changing the angle does not decrease the uee by this much unless the uee was sligght and the browridge was big

this nigga had severe uee with non existent browridge

brbbrah

brbbrah

Time online
126d 3h 43m
Mrinfinityx said:
He gained bodyfat, maybe some fat go to the upper eyelid zone by genetic fat distribution, I see so many subhuman browridges covered with fat pads
nigga
if he gained body fat
why does he look leaner in face
your theory is retarded

brbbrah

brbbrah

Time online
126d 3h 43m
22Bones @22Bones you bonesmashed browridge before
tell me how
do i do it on eyebrows?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Аdmin
Time online
114d 18h 2m
curryslayerordeath said:
TAKE THE BONESMASHING PILL BRO
BUYING A HAMMER = MORE OF A LOOKSMAX THAN ANY FILLERS OR IMPLANTS
It’s dangerous you could get fracture but might be worth it idk if it really makes me devolop more bonemass I will do it why not

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Time online
43d 10h 58m
brbbrah said:
losing bloat shows bones i can agree with that

but changing the angle does not decrease the uee by this much unless the uee was sligght and the browridge was big

this nigga had severe uee with non existent browridge
he gained fat in the browrdige tbh he probably was water bloated not fat bloated tbh

brbbrah

brbbrah

Time online
126d 3h 43m
Baldingman1998 said:
Dude you proved bonesmashing is not a meme. What tool did you use? And did you smash under eyes?(I'm trying to but it's too weak and frail so I'm scared of breaking something). Also how hard do you bonesmash? I assume zygos can take a beating but other bones not so much
zygos can
jfl i swelled close to ramirez tier zygos when i bonesmashed jfl
but you need decent or good zygos to start with ngl

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
brbbrah said:
nigga
if he gained body fat
why does he look leaner in face
your theory is retarded
brbbrah @brbbrah
Again genetic fat distrib and probably an Hollywood filter that changed eye area covering in second pic, that adds leaner feeling too even if u are not

Last edited:
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Time online
43d 8h 46m
Mrinfinityx said:
brbbrah @brbbrah
Again genetic fat distrib and probably an Hollywood filter that changed eye area covering in second pic, that adds leaner feeling too even if u are not
How stupid you can be 🤦

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Carl-o said:
How stupid you can be 🤦
C @Carl-o
Genetic fat distribution theory is legit son, u can't fool me anyway, all the rest is legit just bonemash is a pure coping theory already debunked

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Uglyandfat said:
im down bad i would fuck her tbh
She has the face of a georgous fit girl, u can admit it, here is one proof of genetic fat distrib

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Time online
43d 10h 58m
Mrinfinityx said:
She has the face of a georgous fit girl, u can admit it, here is one proof of genetic fat distrib
View attachment 999109
no her face is like 4.5 psl i just have shit self esteem so im attracted to girls that I know dont have power over me

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Time online
43d 10h 58m
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Uglyandfat said:
no her face is like 4.5 psl i just have shit self esteem so im attracted to girls that I know dont have power over me
I wanted to say her face is very lean compared to the rest

Htobrother

Htobrother

Аdmin
Time online
114d 18h 2m
Uglyandfat said:
the problem?
Hate smelling pussy bro it’s gross tbh ngl

Terminator2009

Terminator2009

Professional
Time online
74d 11h 42m
inspiring ascension bro
keep it up!

ChangeOfHeart

ChangeOfHeart

Instructor
Time online
5d 22h 7m
Nice progress, you did more than most people here would do.

22Bones

22Bones

Erudite
Time online
32d 22h 4m
brbbrah said:
22Bones @22Bones you bonesmashed browridge before
tell me how
do i do it on eyebrows?
I am limited to where I can bonesmash due to my acne. I don’t do it on my “browridge”per se, but specifically the supraorbital rims which is the boney edge just above the eye

Personally I‘m not a fan of bone smashing but I still do it as my uee is pretty severe. If you are going to do bone smashing, I’d avoid the infraorbitals because the skin there is quite sensitive and it might get more discolored. Here’s Astro’s personal message I was talking about

If you don’t believe Astro either, just look at mike Tyson who had his orbital rims bone smashed the hell out of over the years. You can clearly see the skin around his eyes have taken on a gross texture.

So the question, to bonesmash or not to bonesmash? This depends on what your priorities are. Desperate for bone and soft tissue mass? I certainly am so I will continue doing so at least until I get fully hooded eyes. I’ve personally seen about a 1-2mm increase in hooding but it varies depending mainly on sleep.

brbbrah

brbbrah

Time online
126d 3h 43m
22Bones said:
I am limited to where I can bonesmash due to my acne. I don’t do it on my “browridge”per se, but specifically the supraorbital rims which is the boney edge just above the eye
View attachment 999095
Personally I‘m not a fan of bone smashing but I still do it as my uee is pretty severe. If you are going to do bone smashing, I’d avoid the infraorbitals because the skin there is quite sensitive and it might get more discolored. Here’s Astro’s personal message I was talking about
View attachment 999113

If you don’t believe Astro either, just look at mike Tyson who had his orbital rims bone smashed the hell out of over the years. You can clearly see the skin around his eyes have taken on a gross texture.
View attachment 999120

So the question, to bonesmash or not to bonesmash? This depends on what your priorities are. Desperate for bone and soft tissue mass? I certainly am so I will continue doing so at least until I get fully hooded eyes. I’ve personally seen about a 1-2mm increase in hooding but it varies depending mainly on sleep.
yes i will prolly only bonesmash supraorbitals
full hooding is much more important

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
22Bones said:
View attachment 999095
View attachment 999113

View attachment 999120

Look eye area covering of old anorexia patients so low bodyfat to higher one, my genetic fat distribution theory is clearly more strong that this cope of Bonemashing

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
The only legit result u can have with Bonemashing is tension of soft tissues and losing elasticity and so Collagen, resulting a more hooded upper eyelid area one if u bonemash regularly the browridge

C

Carl-o

Wizard
Time online
43d 8h 46m
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Carl-o said:
I lost weight due depression. Never ever ever had hooded eyes; even when I weighted more than my current weight.
Maybe u joined Looks theory recently and u didn't care of it or bypass it, that s very common psychology or post old photos, anyway my last post explained why too so read it

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
Carl-o said:
Actually getting girls as well. Life changed soo
Much
You were never 8% bodyfat

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
Carl-o said:
1) Gained 8 kgs - Visited a dietologist because was underweight. (8% body fat is a meme in the first photo i was actually 8% bf )
2) Minoxidil on hairs and eyebrows ( still looking to obtain Finasteride)
3) Sleep max
4) Anti delressant and Benzodiazepines
5) Black Dye
6) Dandelion Root to reduce the bloat
7) Tretinoin ( still fighting against acne. Had to stop skin routine )
8) BONESMASHING (zigos, brow ridge and under eye area. It worked that’s real bone. Was soo stupid to actually hate my face soo much to actually punch my self and surprisely it worked)

—-in the future—-

At the end of the year im planning a bimax+genio ( with gonions augmentation if possible )and probably a rhino in 1 take.

For sure i’ll do hair transplant and then i’ll see

Ps: NO IM NOT SQUINTING AND NO I DIDN’T DO FILLERS OR ANYTHING FOR THE EYE AREA
Jfl DharkDC @DharkDC Another bimax + genio

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
22Bones said:
View attachment 999095
View attachment 999113

View attachment 999120

All I see in Tyson is depression of soft tissues and so fat pads on upper eyelid zone like some common people, and his bones are pretty average for a life of Bonemashing with perfect nutrition

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Blackgymmax said:
Bimax Genio is clearly no cope btw, this is legit god second chance

PYT

PYT

your nigga better not think he the only one
Time online
122d 23h 39m
Blackgymmax said:
You think? I don't know if bimax would help me

PYT

PYT

your nigga better not think he the only one
Time online
122d 23h 39m
Carl-o said:
Yes my bad you are right. I was 9%
These tests tend to be wrong unless you had defined abs in all lighting I doubt jt

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Carl-o said:
Yes my bad you are right. I was 9%

Dumb
Pretty anorexic case so

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Blackgymmax said:
After. Plus OPs entire jaw shape looks just bad.
Post a before pic for comparaison
Grow a stylish beard btw trust me

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
Mrinfinityx said:
Post a before pic for comparaison
Grow a stylish beard btw trust me
View attachment 999146
Dont got pic. The bimax was a success but he was looks minned due to soft tissue placement + longer midface and the whole lower third looks out of proportion. Women rated his before better w a smaller jaw

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Also Bonemashing results are only depression of existing soft tissues and Collagen loss like upper eyelid area but the other result is solidification of soft tissues, this is why manual workers have bigger fingers and why their skin are not soft but hard btw, this is the exact case of Tyson

Last edited:
Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
Blackgymmax said:
Just adding more forward growth doesnt mean your jaw will magically ascend. Bimax + genio to looksmax is what rhinos are to normies
Legit can extend the jaw and so the front view feeling but the most important is this can fix the upper mouth area and so the midface ratio by reducing it like in the case of gummy smile, lefort 1 in it has the bigger result impact or fucking up impact ngl

Sal123

Sal123

Master
Time online
37d 11h 30m
Did the dandelion root really reduce your bloateness ?

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Quantum
Time online
33d 13h 29m
BTW minoxil secondary effect is depression of soft tissues and collagen loss, I forgot to include it

C

Carl-o

Wizard
Time online
43d 8h 46m
Sal123 said:
Did the dandelion root really reduce your bloateness ?
Not totally but it helps keeping it down

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

We’re all gonna make it
Time online
16d 23h 25m
Huge difference. Crazy transformation

Deleted member 12146

Deleted member 12146

Amateur
Time online
5d 13h 27m
You're jaw/chin area looks different are u sure u didn't get surgery ?

D

Deleted member 10913

Banned
Time online
85d 3h 47m
Conngrats op. I have 2 questions.
1. What is your bodyfat now?
2. How do you perform on tinder, how many likes do you get in 24 hour?

Users who are viewing this thread