7 style rules for men

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
If you I didn’t know about any of this then you didn’t drink enough water as a man.
As a man you need to keep up with the style and make sure you don’t involuntarily flaunt an ick to women, in your job or anywhere public. Here are the 7 must rules to follow and it’s nothing but water.

1. Always do your hair.

Hair is the most noticeable part of your look.

It enhances your personality. It's important part of your appearance and sets the tone for your entire look.

Remember: A bad hair day is just a bad day.

2. Pants sit on your waist.

As a general rule, your pants should sit just above your hips - the closer they are to this point the more flatteringly they will hang over your bum and flow down the leg.

Remember: Waist should fit so good, that pants sit on your waist without the need to wear a belt.

3. Tight neck line.

Your neckline should always be tight whether its t-shirt or sweatshirt. You always want a neckline to be nice and tight to hug the neck.

Remember: If the neckline's too wide it no longer has that perfect fit it looks more like a borrowed fit from your older brother.

4. Glasses need to fit your face.

Your glasses should sit in the middle of your face, no higher than your eyebrows. The tota width of your frames should match the width of your face at the temples, leaving enough room on the sides to avoid digging in or leaving marks.

Remember: A well-fitting glasses will create sense of visual balance.

5. If the garment pulls, it's too tight.

If it's pulling from key areas like your chest, back, waist, butt or your thighs you need to size up.

Remember: Be real with yourself. Slim fit doesn't show anyone how fit and muscular

6. Never wear wrinkled clothes.

It doesn't matter if you've got designer pieces or affordable pieces from mas market as soon as you put something that's wrinkled, you've ruined everything. You already look like you didn't even try.

Remember: When you wear a casual outfit and it's wrinkled you're just gonna further push the narrative as if you just rolled out of bed and put zero effort.

7. Never wear anything fake.

Fake products are pretty obvious to anyone who knows a bit about the product. Fake versions of designer garments will have poor stitching, subtle differences in the logo, and the quality if the fabric won't be the same. So you're not fooling anyone except yourself.

Remember: Fake it till you make it, but not in this case.

Inb4 no style for my subhuman face and dnrd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 24371, Deleted member 22190 and 13 others
Fake products are pretty obvious to anyone who knows a bit about the product. Fake versions of designer garments will have poor stitching, subtle differences in the logo, and the quality if the fabric won't be the same. So you're not fooling anyone except yourself.
disagree hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NFA PB, Prettyboy, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
@Niko @ReadBooksEveryday @Never Give Up! @bonelessMan @LiteralCaucasian @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @StepbroMo @Artemis @Dr. Bruh @DoctorLooksmax @krisal @justinzayn @Amnesia @SubhumanCurrycel @FailedNormieManlet @fucclife @the BULL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
disagree hard
Ok
5F3BE1E8 3F7D 4B45 8AD4 39C17B28055B

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22775, ascension and 2 others
No style for my subhuman face and dnrd

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Niklaus Mikaelson and RichardSpencel
If you I didn’t know about any of this then you didn’t drink enough water as a man.
As a man you need to keep up with the style and make sure you don’t involuntarily flaunt an ick to women, in your job or anywhere public. Here are the 7 must rules to follow and it’s nothing but water.

1. Always do your hair.

It enhances your personality. It's important part of your appearance and sets the tone for your entire look.

As a general rule, your pants should sit just above your hips - the closer they are to this point the more flatteringly they will hang over your bum and flow down the leg.

Remember: Waist should fit so good, that pants sit on your waist without the need to wear a belt.

3. Tight neck line.

Your neckline should always be tight whether its t-shirt or sweatshirt. You always want a neckline to be nice and tight to hug the neck.

Remember: If the neckline's too wide it no longer has that perfect fit it looks more like a borrowed fit from your older brother.

Your glasses should sit in the middle of your face, no higher than your eyebrows. The tota width of your frames should match the width of your face at the temples, leaving enough room on the sides to avoid digging in or leaving marks.

If it's pulling from key areas like your chest, back, waist, butt or your thighs you need to size up.

Remember: Be real with yourself. Slim fit doesn't show anyone how fit and muscular

It doesn't matter if you've got designer pieces or affordable pieces from mas market as soon as you put something that's wrinkled, you've ruined everything. You already look like you didn't even try.

Remember: When you wear a casual outfit and it's wrinkled you're just gonna further push the narrative as if you just rolled out of bed and put zero effort.

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Never wear anything fake.
sure, but focussing on branding is cringe imo, wearing plain clothing that aren't branded or are from a small brand is way better than wearing shit like this.
Images   2022 11 30T120647584

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, Niklaus Mikaelson and Dr. Mog
I did not read but sounds important so I'll bookmark it

• +1
Hoodies mogs everything for jb appeal

• Hmm...
What about if foids, even sub 3s, think ur too ugly?

Is style just a cope then ?

I always wear a hat. I have shitty hair that doesn’t style well

• +1
another thing I'd add is to focus on clothes that look good on you. shirts and sweaters in colours that contrast well with your skin and undertones. for me personally, black and red make my skintone look good while white and light blue are my worst colours. This alone is way more important than wearing something that is trending or popular.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Dr. Mog
Just wear well-fitted classic timeless pieces of clothing theory is legit. Zegna for shirts, Canali for pants, Burberry for coats, Oliver Peoples for glasses, and Bottega Veneta for accessories.

• +1
Just wear well-fitted classic timeless pieces of clothing theory is legit. Zegna for shirts, Canali for pants, Burberry for coats, Oliver Peoples for glasses, and Bottega Veneta for accessories.
Most people here are 16

• JFL
young girls like outfists like these a lot, suprisingly

My HQNP 18yo ex probably would have loved that. HQNP like a mature style and demeanour with youthful health indicators.

another thing I'd add is to focus on clothes that look good on you. shirts and sweaters in colours that contrast well with your skin and undertones. for me personally, black and red make my skintone look good while white and light blue are my worst colours. This alone is way more important than wearing something that is trending or popular.

I did a lot of reading on colour theory last year when I was red pilled and misunderstanding the core problems with my face. Anyway…

Red is a win on anyone and will be the staple colour piece of your wardrobe. In every survey done on attractiveness of different colours it’s a clear winner by far.

The complementary colours of reds are green. It’s also nice to match your eye colour with the complementary items, so you can move into blue-green shades as well. If you don’t have light eyes ignore this part.

The whole spectrum of black through grey through white can be good, though best to avoid too much grey as it can be a bit weird.

Other colours are a bit pointless, you can maybe put some orange stuff but wearing yellow, purple, cyan, or bright greens is just a bit weird. Use common sense.

Try and have the same colour and shade on (at least) two items of each outfit so you look like you thought about it. Obviously don’t wear all the same colour, unless it’s in wildly different shades.

Don’t forget about shoes either, best to stick with white, black, or brown leather for these. If wearing brown or black leather match it to your belt.

Pick gold or silver (stainless steel) for your metal accessorising and stick with it. I went with silver cause I’m white.

I think that’s just about everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Dr. Mog and Deleted member 23819
My HQNP 18yo ex probably would have loved that. HQNP like a mature style and demeanour with youthful health indicators.

I did a lot of reading on colour theory last year when I was red pilled and misunderstanding the core problems with my face. Anyway…

Red is a win on anyone and will be the staple colour piece of your wardrobe. In every survey done on attractiveness of different colours it’s a clear winner by far.

The complementary colours of reds are green. It’s also nice to match your eye colour with the complementary items, so you can move into blue-green shades as well. If you don’t have light eyes ignore this part.

The whole spectrum of black through grey through white can be good, though best to avoid too much grey as it can be a bit weird.

Other colours are a bit pointless, you can maybe put some orange stuff but wearing yellow, purple, cyan, or bright greens is just a bit weird. Use common sense.

Try and have the same colour and shade on (at least) two items of each outfit so you look like you thought about it. Obviously don’t wear all the same colour, unless it’s in wildly different shades.

Don’t forget about shoes either, best to stick with white, black, or brown leather for these. If wearing brown or black leather match it to your belt.

Pick gold or silver (stainless steel) for your metal accessorising and stick with it. I went with silver cause I’m white.

I think that’s just about everything.
Just start a blog theory

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 16515

1. Always do your hair.

3. Tight neck line.

Agree with 1-6.

But IMO 7 is bullshit. Many fake products are high quality.

I personally owned fake Armani T-shirts, that were SUPER good. No stitches, high quality. And brand new Armani-logo lol.

Good Counterfeit Brands MOG. And no one will ever know, because people usually do not have money for Canali/Armani/HugoBoss anyways :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, Dr. Mog and Niklaus Mikaelson
sure, but focussing on branding is cringe imo, wearing plain clothing that aren't branded or are from a small brand is way better than wearing shit like this.
View attachment 1974689
I agree, wearing branded stuff that's branded duo to quality is good, but anything that has visible brands on just makes you look like a walking advertisement

• +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 16515 and Dr. Mog
1. Always do your hair.

Only do buzzcuts. Hate growing my hair out tbh and it shows off my skull more.
3. Tight neck line.

C6b

While true, the collar should always be near the very bottom of the neck to expose/add as much dimorphism as possible by showing the neck completely.

• +1
you forgot to say be good looking 🤓

but thanks bookmarked anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Obviously don’t wear all the same colour
there is a very old hack for manlets to appear taller by wearing monotones(same color for both upper and lower clothes)
this prevents your body from getting split in half and gives an illusion of height
I have tried it, and it works

but jfl thread tbh
o pry in a white T shirt and jeans would mog any HTN wearing armani,gucci,balenciaga etc
if a girl finds you attractive , all you have to do is wear an outfit that doesn't come off as too lazy or make you look like a slob
everything else about fashion is cope

Last edited:
disagree hard
+1

Not only clothes but also fragrances. Very often it makes lot of sense to choose the fake product over the original

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Rule 8: just wear hawaiian shirts

• Hmm...
Just wear designer clothes that look like plain ordinary normie sheep clothes theory.

I can't tell you how many times I've been complimented for wearing William Blake Satan Dr. Martens (jfl), octagonal Versace glasses, and several of my vintage band long sleeves left, right, and center. Vintage doesn't give a shit about muhhhhhhh tight fit to the most extent. And that's yet even about the actual body parts. Women envy and lust over my hair because I have more than them.

@averagejoe absolutely nailed when I remember him referring to style with Johnny Depp having more than 99% of the earth, otherwise what's even the point of being a Chad when one looks like other Chads?

Thx Doc

• +1
Filtered at step 1.