716SENDERS DRUNK INTERVIEWS HAVE BEGUN (EVERYONE GTFIH)

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
It’s official boys! Interviews have FINALLY BEGUN!! We’re gonna be on Tik Tok, IG, and YouTube.. if you don’t have an account MAKE ONE NOW! We need all the support we can get!

37C4846D 5D20 4F16 8503 E4CF2F735582 5165F74F F618 4242 B78E 2575B6885204 7878AF73 E32E 45F8 A85D 152AE5F868B4

My boy & I went out last night and got some pretty good content. It was our first time testing everything out & interviewing people for the first time lol

We’ll also be doing movies for big events, college parties, frats, football tailgates etc!
WE WILL DESTROY..
ALL THE COPES
ALL THE :bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill:

If you see chicks 🧢🧢🧢 CALL THEM OUT
If you see normies coping CALL THEM OUT

Lets work together and spread the crimson pill :blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

Please no doxxing users, don’t mention our site, or you will get banned & I don’t wanna do that. But I trust you guys won’t do that 🙌🏾

If anyone has topics you want me to ask drunk people DM ME!

LETS GOOO BOYOS

ITS VERY IMPORTANT YOU GUYS HIT THE 👍 & ❤️ ON EVERY PLATFORM & SHARE SO WE CAN GO ⬆️ IN THE ALGORITHM

The more likes the more comments the more shares the better! HYPE EVERYTHING UP!

Im not sure how often I’ll be online but if you guys wanna add my snap below ⬇️ I’ll be able to receive your messages a lot quicker! Just lemme know who u are when u add me.

Mods📍thread so we can spread the message 🙏🏾 Thank you guys 🖤

Links ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Tagging looksmax Family:
@.👽. @chadison @Acromegaly_Chad @Adriana Lima @Alexanderr @AlexAP @alriodai @Amnesia @antiantifa @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Baldingman1998 @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @reptiles @MoeZart @looksmaxxer234 @copingvolcel @volcelfatcel @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @Biggdink @Blackgymmax @BlackManlet @Blackout.xl @Chadelite @Chadeep @Cigarette @Cope @Corperal @cvzvvc @datboijj @Kingkellz @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Effortless @Elias @eyelidcel @fogdart @FilthyCasual @fras @FromNormietoChad @Genki @Germania @GigaTyroneOrDeath @goat2x @Grimba @highT @Tyronecell @MentalcelTyronelite @Hozay @IwantToLooksMaxx @JamesHowlett @koalendo @larsanova69 @Lmao @LocalDanger @loksr @LowInhibIncel @MadVisionary @mamacookoil @Matheus @Monk @Morpheus @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @oatmeal @Mr.cope @Ocelot @OOGABOOGA @OwlGod @Patient A @PenileFacialSurgery @pizza @ProAcktiv @PYT @retard @Selinity @SHARK @St. Wristcel @SubhumanCurrycel @the next o'pry @thecaste @thecel @larsanova69 @TheEndHasNoEnd @thickdickdaddy27 @TRNA @TRUE_CEL @Uzezi @vogue @Vvvvxxxx @Wallenberg @Warlow @whiteissuperior @Yliaster @🧐🧐🧐🧐 @LooksOverAll @Rush @EverythingMattersCel @Latebloomer10 @LondonVillie @jm17 @faggotchadlite @zeke714 @Jeanfrom2001 @Aqua @georanitas @oldcelloser @PrinceLuenLeoncur @LastHopeForNorman @kjsbdfiusdf @fonzee98 @Preston @Jamal2222 @RetardSubhuman

Attachments

• D2BC0AED-5221-42CC-BC83-2FF59EFB9EE1.jpeg
    D2BC0AED-5221-42CC-BC83-2FF59EFB9EE1.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 122
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sly shinkai, Deleted member 8202 and 80 others
Hype 👏👏👏

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and tyronelite
Life mogs me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Squirtle, aBetterMii and 1 other person
daniel bryan wwe GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Squirtle and tyronelite
Rz2EOyP

yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, turkproducer, Deleted member 12669 and 7 others
It’s official boys! Interviews have FINALLY BEGUN!! We’re gonna be on Tik Tok, IG, and YouTube.. if you don’t have an account MAKE ONE NOW! We need all the support we can get!

View attachment 1336449View attachment 1336451View attachment 1336452

My boy & I went out last night and got some pretty good content. It was our first time testing everything out & interviewing people for the first time lol

We’ll also be doing movies for big events, college parties, frats, football tailgates etc!
WE WILL DESTROY..
ALL THE COPES

Lets work together and spread the crimson pill :blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

Please no doxxing users, don’t mention our site, or you will get banned & I don’t wanna do that. But I trust you guys won’t do that 🙌🏾

LETS GOOO BOYOS

ITS VERY IMPORTANT YOU GUYS HIT THE 👍 & ❤️ ON EVERY PLATFORM & SHARE SO WE CAN GO ⬆️ IN THE ALGORITHM

The more likes the more comments the more shares the better! HYPE EVERYTHING UP!

Im not sure how often I’ll be online but if you guys wanna add my snap below ⬇️ I’ll be able to receive your messages a lot quicker! Just lemme know who u are when u add me.

Links ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Tagging looksmax Family:
@.👽. @chadison @Acromegaly_Chad @Adriana Lima @Alexanderr @AlexAP @alriodai @Amnesia @antiantifa @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Baldingman1998 @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @reptiles @MoeZart @looksmaxxer234 @copingvolcel @volcelfatcel @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @Biggdink @Blackgymmax @BlackManlet @Blackout.xl @Chadelite @Chadeep @Cigarette @Cope @Corperal @cvzvvc @datboijj @Kingkellz @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Effortless @Elias @eyelidcel @fogdart @FilthyCasual @fras @FromNormietoChad @Genki @Germania @GigaTyroneOrDeath @goat2x @Grimba @highT @Tyronecell @MentalcelTyronelite @Hozay @IwantToLooksMaxx @JamesHowlett @koalendo @larsanova69 @Lmao @LocalDanger @loksr @LowInhibIncel @MadVisionary @mamacookoil @Matheus @Monk @Morpheus @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @oatmeal @Mr.cope @Ocelot @OOGABOOGA @OwlGod @Patient A @PenileFacialSurgery @pizza @ProAcktiv @PYT @retard @Selinity @SHARK @St. Wristcel @SubhumanCurrycel @the next o'pry @thecaste @thecel @larsanova69 @TheEndHasNoEnd @thickdickdaddy27 @TRNA @TRUE_CEL @Uzezi @vogue @Vvvvxxxx @Wallenberg @Warlow @whiteissuperior @Yliaster @🧐🧐🧐🧐 @LooksOverAll @Rush @EverythingMattersCel @Latebloomer10 @LondonVillie @jm17 @faggotchadlite @zeke714 @Jeanfrom2001 @Aqua @georanitas @oldcelloser @PrinceLuenLeoncur @LastHopeForNorman @kjsbdfiusdf @fonzee98 @Preston @Jamal2222 @RetardSubhuman
Why would anyone support the spreading of the blackpill ???? Is Bimax not expensive enough for you yet ???

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 11292, Deleted member 4946 and 15 others
I want to see you kiss a bluepilled guy girlfriend on camera on a kiss or slap, or some shit like that and see his soul vanish.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 3270, Aqua and 12 others
gay

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Yuh gang

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and tyronelite
who’s the ugly bearded guy on your instagram

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Squirtle
do an interview when you ask them their bodycount.
no even better ask them what would be the average body count of a chick at age 30 on average. So they wont lie.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, metagross, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, R@m@, Aqua and 18 others
shit man amazing

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, tyronelite and Beetlejuice
do an interview when you ask them their bodycount.
no even better ask them what would be the average body count of a chick at age 30 on average. So they wont lie.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Miring you guys might be the next “The minorities”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and tyronelite
am I the only one doesn't know what's going on?

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Ryan, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
:lul: You deleted my comment?!?! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I will be beyond disappointed if you don't ask a girl a question and immediately ask "Thoughts?" before she even has time to think. This needs to be a running gag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Aqua, delusionalretard and 11 others
No tag no care

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I want to see you kiss a bluepilled guy girlfriend on camera on a kiss or slap, or some shit like that and see his soul vanish.
Tbh I’m trying to stay away from kissing chicks on camera..

Too many interviewers on YT be doin that & it’s honestly oversaturated

I’m thinking LONG TERM. Funny entertaining shit everyone wants to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Aqua, Chadeep and 9 others
gl buddy boyos:love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and tyronelite
But when I make a tiktok everyone calls me out and raids my account and reports it

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 11292, randomuser2407 and 13 others
Nice, good luck

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
But when I make a tiktok everyone calls me out and raids my account and reports it
That’s messed up .. unless were you posting autistic PSL autism?

That’s messed up .. unless were you posting autistic PSL autism?
Posted some stuff about looks but it was more general looks stuff no niche terminology n dat

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, ShowerMaxxing and Be_ConfidentBro
Posted some stuff about looks but it was more general looks stuff no niche terminology n dat
Negative halo effect.. unless u pissed some guys off

we should all be treated equally & not put on a pedestal

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Be_ConfidentBro
already saw the teaser in my youtube sub-box the other day. hope you guys make it big and for some awesome content and post video-reports, bro (y)

• Love it
Negative halo effect.. unless u pissed some guys off

we should all be treated equally & not put on a pedestal
Ye I think it was cuz it was after I exposed a ton of people simping for leoo

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I hope your prepared for some absolute autism in your comment section.

Meeks comment section = Your comment section

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Aqua, Chadeep and 5 others
I have some suggestions for video topics
> Giving randoms PSL ratings.
> Giving randoms surgery plans. Suggest orbital box osteotomy and lefort 3 to somebody and see how they react.
> Performing a lefort 3 on an unsuspecting subhuman. (Must be blackout drunk)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, Tyronecell, Zeta ascended and 9 others
my nigga. You should also do a live smash or pass where you literally smash or get passed by the bitch on camera

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Looks234 and tyronelite
sorry boyo i respect you but this is cringe,still a good idea

Sounds like a rip off nelk

sorry boyo i respect you but this is cringe,still a good idea
Which part specifically I’m open to criticism

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Sounds like a rip off nelk
Nelk is known for pranks & vlogs .. the name has no correlation to them

I never heard of them till my friend told me last year

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 12669
The white guy is too ugly and subhuman to be giving any looks maxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite
The white guy is too ugly and subhuman to be giving any looks maxxing advice
He’s not even blackpilled jfl you think I told him about this site? Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 12669, Lars and 4 others
I don't want anyone blackpilling normies tbh.
The less know about it, the better.
If normies start looksmaxxing, then it will be truly over for all subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246, Deleted member 2968, Aqua and 2 others
damn its good to see even though I forgot about this forum the people here still havent and I still get mentioned in threads

• +1
damn its good to see even though I forgot about this forum the people here still havent and I still get mentioned in threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464

View attachment 1336449View attachment 1336451View attachment 1336452

WE WILL DESTROY..
ALL THE COPES

LETS GOOO BOYOS

Links ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Tagging looksmax Family:
Alright .. who what?