8 months natural lifting progress with Routine+Diet(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
Joined gym nearly 1.5 years ago as complete fatass(130kg) after rotting for more than 10 years in my room(I'm 23). For the first half year or so I did nothing, but cardio to just not be ashamed to go outside of my room. Then I slowly started transitioning into weight training once I had become skinny-fat from fat.

Granted I'm still skinny fat and I'm far from my idealistic physique (probs around 1.5 to 2 years), but I wanted to make a progress report nevertheless with some tips to those starting out and not wanting to inject. I don't inject because of health reasons mostly. Never taken any PEDs(besides stimulants if you count those) and I don't plan to.

View attachment 47063View attachment 47064

Around 95 kg(209 lbs) on left picture with 25%ish bodyfat.
On the right picture I'm 111 kg(244 lbs) with 20%ish bodyfat.

routine download here

6 days a week standard push-pull-leg program focusing on compounds and some key isolation excercises. Frequency is key for naturals, don't let anyone fool you. Download the excel to your phone, bring it around during your workout and log every single excercise. Your #1 priority is progressive overload above all else.

diet

Plant based diet mainly consisting of complex carbs; oats, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, rice, lentils and beans. I drink a pea protein isolate based protein shake once or twice a day which has 30g protein each shake. I eat very low fat, completely eliminated all refined oil sources, I eat no eggs, milk or any type of muscle/organ meats. My fat content are from nuts, peanut butter, cashew and mandels. I eat a shit ton of fruits of all kinds every day. Fresh seasonal and frozen dark ones too for antioxidant content (great for recovery). Supps I take are omega3, b12, zinc and magnesium. A typical meal for me looks like: Baked sweet potatoes with lentils and broccoli(ketchup dressing) with a protein shake during, ended with a cup of frozen berries.

strength progress during the 8 months:
(left picture -> right picture ; all 1 rep maxes)

bench: 30kg -> 100kg (66 lbs -> 220 lbs)
squat: 50kg -> 155kg (110 lbs -> 340 lbs)
deadlift: 60kg-> 170kg (132 lbs ->374 lbs)
overhead-press: 20kg-> 60kg (44lbs -> 132lbs)

I believe you can build a decent physique natty despite what a lot of people think here. Roids will help you get there significantly faster, but in my opinion it's not a good trade-off. Anyways just wanted to share my personal gymcel progress and if anyone has questions let me know.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, Warlow, dogtown and 32 others
Good progress.
Your physique on the right is what I'm aiming for in a year (minus the body fat)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
good job man

• +1
pretty solid physique, looking built for someone who is insanely tall which is impressive cuz its hard to put muscle on a frame that big

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 685, kobecel and 2 others
Nice man,You should probably manscape though

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 483
Looking good bro I might start using David laids training program

• +1
Something isn't adding up with those numbers.
Well the weight is what it is, cause I measured. Bodyfat levels are just an estimation, but on the left picture i had way more fat on my body than on right. My face got leaner, my abdomen area got significantly leaner, ive lost most of my gyno-like tits, my leg and ass area are almost completely fat-free opposed to on the left picture. So It's not just like I've added muscle or my muscles are more "protruding", I've been steadily losing fat as well undeniably. If your comment was reffering to the body weight not adding up, i'm 6'7

Glad to see you haven't just be ldaring this whole time.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Bennett, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
few more years and u will look like a beast

• +1
Nice bro but ur developing gyno

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Nice bro but ur developing gyno
im not developing gyno, i had pseudogyno on left picture but angles + total lack of chest muscle (hence 30kg 1 rep bench max) make it not as protruding. but my chest fat is less on right picture than on left picture

im not developing gyno, its i had pseudogyno on left picture but angles + total lack of chest muscle (hence 30kg 1 rep bench max) make it not as protruding. but my chest fat is less on right picture than on left picture
Idk bro looks like puffy nipples to me, maybe check e levels?

nah its not puffy, i have fat on my chest still around that area which may make it appear puffy but the nipple area itself is perfectly normal. i had hormone test some months ago and everything was fine

Somehow I can’t download the routine

But nice progress by the way

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The link is broken for me too. Nice capped delts for a natty (y) Do you do accessory shoulder work?
yeah I do some isolation for rear delt besides whats in program, for side and front delt its just what in the program, that i do

ill try to give new link

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
It's prolactin causing puffiness. He needs to go no fap and supplement vitamin B6. Taking the B6 after the Ritalin come down will help. Dopamine and prolactin have a reciprocal relationship.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, kobecel and Deleted member 483
Will make a thread explaining exactly why masturbation fucks up your prolactin so much more than real sex even though studies have shown prolactin spikes 400% higher after ejaculating from sex than it does after ejaculating from masturbation.

It seems really contradictory why masturbation fucks up your prolactin more when it only spikes 25% as high. But I'll explain everything when I have time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel and Deleted member 483
It's prolactin causing puffiness. He needs to go no fap and supplement vitamin B6. Taking the B6 after the Ritalin come down will help. Dopamine and prolactin have a reciprocal relationship.
i need to go on no fap pretty bad. it bloats my face, makes me socially insecure etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i need to go on no fap pretty bad. it bloats my face, makes me socially insecure etc.
Yeah no fap isn't cope. I've been getting so much shit done since I started around 10 days ago. No fap + ritalin must be giving me superpowers. My prolactin levels must be extremely low. Meaning... lots of dopamine all day every day!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, kobecel and Deleted member 483
t. vegan gains

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
one melatonan cycle away from that :feelswhat:
1 brocolli away from this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 2 others
with 20%ish bodyfat.
lol never seen anyone be so honest about his own bodyfat levels, 99% of all users on here, misc etc. would claim less than 18% with such a body, many even 15%

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 483 and androidcel
Nice but Id say genetics play a huge role aswell

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 483
I think I'll just do 1 bottle of MT2 this summer with 50-100mcg per dose, spaced evenly for a few months.
my skin tone is pretty bad, but i wouldnt fuck with injectables tbh. rather get some tanning cream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Zeta ascended, dogtown and 5 others
It appears that stress induced cortisol can greatly inhibit gains

Fatman's progress Mog's you
JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, samm735, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Well the weight is what it is, cause I measured. Bodyfat levels are just an estimation, but on the left picture i had way more fat on my body than on right. My face got leaner, my abdomen area got significantly leaner, ive lost most of my gyno-like tits, my leg and ass area are almost completely fat-free opposed to on the left picture. So It's not just like I've added muscle or my muscles are more "protruding", I've been steadily losing fat as well undeniably. If your comment was reffering to the body weight not adding up, i'm 6'7

95 X 0.25 = 23.75kg bf
111 x 0.2 = 22.22kg bf

So you lost ~~1.5kg bf but also somehow added 17kgs of lean mass?

You made great progress for sure but these particular numbers don't add up

Last edited:
  • +1
95 X 0.25 = 23.75kg bf
111 x 0.2 = 22.22kg bf

So you gained ~~1.5% bf but actually got leaner?
And also somehow added 17kgs of lean mass?

You mad great progress for sure but these particular numbers don't add up
ohhh the %s may be fucked up. the body weight stands still as i measured, with that I was just trying to imply that I've been also losing fat, so my body fat has to be lower than it was to begin with and I estimated my original bf% to be 25%. So either i'm higher body fat on left picture on lower on right picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
95 X 0.25 = 23.75kg bf
111 x 0.2 = 22.22kg bf

So you lost ~~1.5kg bf but also somehow added 17kgs of lean mass?

You made great progress for sure but these particular numbers don't add up
hes 6.7 it will be much greater number than average, also newbe gains

• +1
good job but I dont understand the diet

• +1
good job but I dont understand the diet
I've not eaten meat since I was 5 years old. Diet is not to show this is what I believe is most optimal diet for everyone, it's to show what has been working for me to make gains

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and The Dude Abides
I've not eaten meat since I was 5 years old. Diet is not to show this is what I believe is most optimal diet for everyone, it's to show what has been working for me to make gains
I think you're only limiting yourself with your diet but ok.

• +1
Damn my genes are so shit good for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and androidcel
I think you're only limiting yourself with your diet but ok.
In what sense? I don't lack any macro or micro nutrient. I've did a lot of research regarding my diet, bioavailability of what I eat, had blood and piss tests to make sure not deficient in anything

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and The Dude Abides
In what sense? I don't lack any macro or micro nutrient. I've did a lot of research regarding my diet, bioavailability of what I eat, had blood and piss tests to make sure not deficient in anything
idk, maybe your right

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 483
read one word before scrolling down did I not

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, androidcel and Deleted member 483
Status
Not open for further replies.