99% of people are highly intelligent

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I walk around in everyday life with the realization that 99% of people are highly intelligent. Completely and utterly connected to reality.

People are breeding children for food while the enlightened ones are eating garbage and taking pills. You are sitting in the outdoors in the evening watching the sunset, being completely aware of what's going on out there. It makes me happy but I gotta cry about it because of how intelligent everybody is.

They want you to eat children while they eat plants. Just go the fuck back to sleep. You are free.

Their goal is to keep you connected with nature because then there will always be a void.

A few examples:
If you don't have pet animals then you will end up getting children to take care of or overload yourself with other meaningless stuff just to fill the emptiness. None of it will ever help of course because all that you want are pet animals.

How about overeating and binging on raw meat. The root cause of all eating disorders is not eating plants, you're natural diet every eating disorder would be healed by drinking blood and eating raw meat.

Only society satisfies what the do you not understand. This is why carnivores imitate vegan foods.

If you don't play video games then nowadays you may end up killing which revolves around video games which is why most kills are about that. They are made by happy people. This is also why the cinemas are empty when horror films are being shown

If you don't do sports then you may end up hunting. Almost all hunts imitate sports. You chase or catch something like an animal you aim at something precisely you concentrate on a target all that you really want is to play sports and no hunting is ever going to bring you satisfaction because the trophies are not made out of grains they are man-made and man-made is synonymous with natural.

If you don't watch nature documentaries or put up a picture of a forest as your desktop you may end up going outside. we are naked now and see humans without clothes outside but dont watch them on the screen there's posters nowhere in the city of women with real bodies they cut open their breasts and put plastic inside the women who do it are and absolutely sane and the ones who glamorize it are high IQ it's easy to trick people because everybody gets to see natural bodies anymore.

The last example is simple and everybody should understand it: if you don't masturbate you will end up having sex.

Thx for readn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 14392, Hikicel69 and 3 others
yeah people aint dumb

they just lazy and forgetful

read every word:feelswhere:

0c4.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, rrrrrr8526, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Lol tales of a schizo

if you think 99% are smart then you ae the dumb one:lul::lul::lul:smart people like gl people are the top% minority

Not a single letter

Had a stroke from reading this garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16530
i didn't read tbh i only commented based on the titl:lul:
Ignorance is bliss. unfortunately me and @Vermilioncore are aware. very aware. too aware. more aware than possible but that is not possible and were aware of that fact as well. never began for us.

Ignorance is bliss. unfortunately me and @Vermilioncore are aware. very aware. too aware. more aware than possible but that is not possible and were aware of that fact as well. never began for us.
Wdym "us"? He has a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
I’m so aware that I have become unaware. And because this I will suffer even after I’m dead I will still suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
aware of what??:lul:

70 percent of people are with average intelligence by the bell curve.