A 4th dimensional post (no prefix)

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
The Post That Never Was, But Always Will Be (Until It Isn’t)
You thought this was a post, but nah, it’s a thoughtform that you didn’t even think. But you thought you did. Now you’re thinking you’re thinking, but it’s all backwards, man. See, you’re not reading this from left to right, it’s the words that are reading you from right to left
You’re not just scrolling; you’re crawling through infinite tunnels of “maybe,” “maybe not,” but at the same time, the tunnel was never there, yet somehow you’ve always been in it. You’re stuck, bro. Every time you read this line, I’m actually erasing it from your memory, except it’s already erased before you even read it. But you remember it. Wait, what?
And don’t even try to backtrack because time’s not linear here. Nah, you’re looping through possibilities where you already replied to this post, but at the same time, you never replied. But the reply’s been written since the Big Bang, so it’s echoing through your head right now, while also being deleted in a universe where the dinosaurs invented Wi-Fi.
You’re laying down? Or standing? Nah, bro, you’re floating. But not floating in the way you think. You’re floating inside your own perception of floating, while simultaneously sinking into the abyss of nothing. Like, you’re already drowning in thoughts you haven’t had yet. And those thoughts? They’re your thoughts but also mine, but they’re not anyone’s. They’re just random thought-ghosts from a parallel dimension, whispering, "Hey, buddy, none of this is real... or is it?"
By the way, the words here? Yeah, they’re looping into an infinite fractal, where the beginning is the end is the middle is the side is the front is the back. You read the first sentence, but did you? It’s always been the last sentence, but it’s neither. You never even started reading because the words haven’t been written yet, except they were—just not by me, not by anyone, but by the concept of a post that wasn’t even posted.
Stop scrolling. No seriously, stop. You’ve already seen this, but you haven’t, but you will.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, ReadBooksEveryday, SupportlocalRapists and 6 others
@_MVP_ @BigJimsWornOutTires @PROMETHEUS @MoggerGaston @StarvedEpi @Myst
Why I've Tagged this 6 users? I shouldn't. This post doesn't exists.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi, BigJimsWornOutTires, Jova and 1 other person
4D post? every thread u make is so high iq bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, BigJimsWornOutTires and Nazi Germany
piggentrop

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@PseudoMaxxer @Tabula Rasa @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday
I haven't tagged this users.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, PseudoMaxxer, StarvedEpi and 2 others
And don’t even try to backtrack because time’s not linear here. Nah, you’re looping through possibilities where you already replied to this post, but at the same time, you never replied. But the reply’s been written since the Big Bang, so it’s echoing through your head right now, while also being deleted in a universe where the dinosaurs invented Wi-Fi.
trippy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nazi Germany
@Vermilioncore @Pneuma Palingenesis @the BULL
Read this after getting the mention notification. I know you'll read this not to read it, but to say you read it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi, BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
@God-himself @Jova @Gonthar
"Read this after getting the mention notification. I know you'll read this not to read it, but to say you read it."

• +1
Reactions: Jova
@Vermilioncore @Pneuma Palingenesis
Read this after getting the mention notification. I know you'll read this not to read it, but to say you read it.
I did read it but how come you never read my stories and poems on my blog theinferiorwritings.wordpress.com 👀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Nazi Germany
I did read it but how come you never read my stories and poems on my blog theinferiorwritings.wordpress.com 👀
If I didn't yet then I will.
PROMISE

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@nullandvoid @XtrovertNTnormalfag

• Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid